剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
He wasn't. Right.
他都不是 那就对了
Then his wife put us on his tail.
他老婆让我们套他的话
She called the station,
她打电♥话♥到电台
she let us know about her suspicions.
倾诉心中的怀疑
She basically turned us loose on him.
她答应随我们怎么问
That's how it works. Sometimes we use people.
现实如此 有时我们会利用别人
And sometimes, they use you.
有时 却反被利用
Uh, sorry, we're, uh, we're closed.
抱歉 打烊了
I'm not here for a hair appointment, and I think you know that.
我不是来做头发的 你心里清楚
Well, I got a thousand things to do. I gotta get home.
我手头事很多 我得回家了
You lied to me, which is fine.
你骗了我 没关系
'cause who am I really, except a stranger who's trying to help you.
毕竟我只是个想帮你的陌生人
Help me how?
你怎么帮我
By digging up the most painful moment of my life?
挖出我这辈子最痛苦的往事吗
And which moment was that?
哪段往事
When your husband admitted that he found some girl in the office cute?
是你丈夫承认看上了一个办公室里的女孩
or was it when you heard
还是当你听到
her fiance's car run off the road and into the river?
她未婚夫的车冲进了水里
You're out of your mind.
你脑子有问题
I saw what happened.
我都看到了
I heard your voice screaming.
我听到你的叫声
Did you realize what song was playing in the background when he died?
你知道他死时 车里放着哪首歌♥吗
How did you do that?
你怎么做的
I didn't. Bruce did.
不是我 是布鲁斯
Maggie, you started this. I'm just asking you to finish it.
麦琪 事情因你而起 也得由你来了结
How? By talking to Bruce.
怎么了结 跟布鲁斯谈谈
I don't know any Bruce!
我不认识叫布鲁斯的
Ok, well, you're lying about that, too,
你又撒谎了
because your ex-husband said that you guys used to hang out after work.
你前夫说 你们下班后常一起玩乐
Well, I don't remember that.
我不记得了
Ok, well, do you remember
那你记不记得
being on the phone with him right after the radio prank?
电台闹剧结束后 给他打过电♥话♥
I mean, it was you who told him to turn on Dean's show.
是你让他打开电台听迪恩的电台
I mean, really, did you think that
你真的认为
he was going to be able to stop something that wasn't even happening?
他能阻止一件根本没有发生的事吗
Shut up!
闭嘴
Bruce, what are you doing?
布鲁斯 你干什么
Oh, my god, get me out of here!
天哪 救我出去
Maggie, I'm trying, just hold on.
麦琪 我在想办法 坚持住
Her jealousy killed me.
是她的嫉妒害死了我
Now she can drown in it.
现在轮到她沉溺其中了
Please!
救命
Maggie, just hang in there!
麦琪 坚持住
I turned off the water main.
我已经关了水闸
I got it!
我来了
Anyone in there?
有人在里边吗
We're in here!
我们在这儿
They're in here!
她们在里边
I don't know how I'm going to explain the water damage
真不知该怎么向发廊主人解释
to the owner of the salon.
这场水灾
I know, I got bigger problems.
我还有更大的麻烦呢
So then why did you do it?
你当时为什么要这么做
'cause even though I knew it was crazy,
我虽然知道自己的想法很荒唐
I never trusted my husband.
可我从没相信过我丈夫
You know, I'd heard that show before.
那档节目 我以前听过
DJ Dean.
主持人 迪恩
God, I thought the callers were so pathetic.
我觉得打电♥话♥的人真可悲
And then I thought, you know, this could work for me.
但转而一想 我正好用的上
If I could get a third party, a stranger, really,
如果能让第三方 让陌生人介入
just to talk to my husband,
找我丈夫谈谈
maybe he'd tell the truth.
或许他会实话实说
And I'd finally, finally believe him.
要么我终于可以相信他了
or it'd finally be over.
要么我们就完了
So you called Bruce after the show.
所以节目过后 你打给布鲁斯
Yeah. Just like you said.
是 正如你之前所说
I heard the accident.
我听到车祸的声音
God, it was awful.
太可怕了
And then I called an anonymous tip into the police,
我打了匿名电♥话♥到警局
but I couldn't even tell them where to look.
但我无法告知 该去哪儿找他
I mean, I didn't even know what kind of car he was driving.
我甚至不知道他开的是哪一款车
And his cell phone went dead.
他的手♥机♥后来联♥系♥不上了
But I didn't know he died,
可我不知道他死了
I swear. I mean, not at first.
我发誓 当时真不知道
And you saw that he was missing in the papers.
你在报纸上看到他失踪的消息
When we got back from our trip.
那是我们旅行回来后
Our horrible trip.
极不愉快的旅行
But by then, I knew it was too late,
那时 已经为时已晚
for everything.
一切都晚了
Your husband said he was faithful.
你丈夫说 他很忠诚
Why didn't you believe him?
你为什么不相信他
My mother divorced my father when I was three months old.
我三个月大时 我父母就离婚了
She said she was afraid he'd get her pregnant again,
我妈说 她怕我爸让她再次怀孕
Like I was the worst thing that had ever happened to her.
说得好像 我是她一生中最惨的悲剧
That could ever happen to anyone.
对谁都是一场悲剧
That's not how Jack felt.
杰克并不这么认为
He did eventually.
他最后还是不得不承认
And you know, I knew, every time I questioned him
我知道 每次我问他
about where he was, who he'd been with.
去了哪儿 和谁在一起
She was begging him to love her.
她是在恳求他的爱
I was driving him away.
我把他越推越远
But I couldn't stop.
但我就是忍♥不住
Bruce is here.
布鲁斯在这里
I think I understand her pretty well now.
我现在能理解她了
I didn't even want Daisy to take that job.
我不想让戴茜干这份工作
Any job, really, where...
任何工作
where'd she be around other guys.
只要她会接触到其他男人 就不行
That's crazy. I mean, you can't ask that of any girlfriend.
我真是疯了 哪个女友会答应
He's saying that he was jealous, too.
他说他也曾嫉妒心很重
You know, we were all out one night.
有一晚 我们一起去喝酒
And Jack and Daisy, they were laughing.
杰克和戴茜 说着笑着
It was some inside office joke.
办公室里的笑话
Bruce and I could not have been further from their thoughts.
我和布鲁斯一直看着他们俩
I caught Maggie's eye,
我看到麦琪的眼神
and gave her a look like, you believe this?
我用表情问她 "怎么回事"
To let her know, yeah, there's trouble,
告诉她 一定有问题
and I see it, too.
我也看出来了
I gave you the opening.
是我激起了你的嫉妒
But it only took one call from her saying, "turn on the radio."
后来她一通电♥话♥打来 "打开电台"
I just thought,
我当时想
if nothing else, they were getting closer.
若不做点什么 他们会越来越亲近
And I just...I wanted Bruce to help,
而我 我希望布鲁斯能帮我
like, to help me stop it.
阻止他们继续发展
I didn't need to listen.
我根本不用听
Climbed in the car to confront them.
直接冲进车里要找他们对质
I could have called Daisy myself, but...
我本可以打电♥话♥给戴茜 可是
I'd always thought that whatever we had wouldn't last.
我一直以为 我们之间不会长久
That it would end with her leaving me for someone else.
她一定会爱上另一个人 离我而去
Someone better.
比我更好的男人
He blames himself.
他很自责
For giving into his fear and feeding yours.
他被恐惧吞噬 还影响了你
They're always there.
我早就在恐惧了
The love you want,
你所寻求的爱
you can't get that from someone else...
从别人那儿是得不到的
Husbands, girlfriend.
无论是丈夫 女友
Even if your parents gave it to you now, it'd be too late.
哪怕你父母现在给你这份爱 也太迟了
He's saying that the love you need to find
他说 你所需要的爱
isn't romantic love;
不是男女之爱
that you can't find it with somebody else.
无法从别人那里获得
That sounds grim.
嘴下真不留情
Tell her it's all around her.
告诉她 爱一直在她身边
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表