剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
At least one family adopted him.
至少还有家庭想收养他
More than one.
不止一个家庭
But it was always the same story.
但结果都一样
I mean, he'd get placed in a family
他被收养到一个家庭
and within a month, he'd end up right back here.
不到一个月 又被送回来
He was just too much to handle.
他太不好管教了
And then he got sick?
后来他病了
Yeah.
是啊
They tried to take care of him here,
医生想在这里照顾他
but eventually we had to put him in the hospital.
但最终还是得送去医院
He was very alone in the world, Pistol Pete.
他很孤独 枪手皮特
What about his birth mother?
他的生母呢
Well, she gave him up the day he was born.
他出生那天 就交人领养了
And she never looked back.
她再也没找过他
I really can't...
这不能
Can you just tell me where he was born?
能告诉我 他在哪里出生吗
Same place he died.
就是他死的地方
Rockland Memorial.
洛克兰纪念医院
This is the toughest case I've ever seen.
从没见过这么难搞的排水管
Whatever's in there...
堵在里边的东西
What is so hard about this, George?
有那么难吗 乔治
I thought clogs were your specialty.
你不是最擅长疏通管道嘛
Well, I think I may have met my Waterloo on this one.
我想我遭遇了滑铁卢
Is that supposed to be another plumber joke?
又一个水管工的笑话吗
I guess it could be. Water. Loo.
我想是吧 滑 铁卢
Just unclog the drain.
赶紧疏通管道去
You're George the plumber, not George the comedian.
乔治 你是水管工 不是滑稽演员
Ok. This is war!
好吧 这场战争
I will win!
我一定会赢
There was a polio ward for kids.
这以前有个小儿麻痹症病房♥
And the doctor there who gave them Halloween masks
医生让他们戴万圣节面具
Let them play tricks on the other patients.
捉弄其他病人
I guess it was to let them have some fun.
我想是让他们高兴吧
Yeah. When did it close?
什么时候关闭的
1930s.
30年代
That's when they must have built the second floor
那时盖了二楼
And the pediatric ward up there.
儿科病房♥在上面
So where is the old one?
老的那个呢
You know, there's an abandoned wing of the hospital
医院有一侧废弃了
down in the subbasement.
在地下层
I've never seen it; I've only heard about it.
我从没去过 只是听说
Everybody kind of steers clear of it.
大家都不想靠近那里
Everybody, except, of course, for maybe, right, you.
当然 "大家"不包括你
Look, I can show it to you, but I've got to do some rounds right now.
我可以带你去 可我现在要查房♥
Well, just point me in the right direction.
给我指个方向就行了
The meter's running on our baby-sitter.
本保姆快没时间了
All right. First right, down the stairs.
好吧 前面右转 下楼
OK. See ya.
行了 回见
Don't you know you're dead?
你不知道吗 你已经死了
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
We're not scared of you.
我们不怕你
We know you can't hurt us.
你伤害不了我们
Why would I want to hurt you?
我为什么要伤害你们
It's ok.
没事
She's just one of the breathers.
她不过是个"呼吸者"
She thinks she's alive.
她以为她还活着
Welcome to my lair.
欢迎来到我的巢穴
I've always wanted to have a lair.
我一直想有个巢穴
What's going on with you and these kids?
你和这群孩子是怎么回事
I made them all believe they're alive.
我让他们相信 他们还活着
They think the doctors and nurses are the ghosts.
他们以为医生和护士才是鬼
And now, you.
现在又多了一个你
Why?
为什么
I want them to feel like they're important.
我想让他们觉得自己很重要
Let them feel what it's like to have some juice.
让他们感受一下威风凛凛的感觉
This is wrong.
这样不行
I know you mean well,
我知道你本意是好的
but you're not helping them like this.
但你这样不是在帮他们
They need to cross over, and so do you.
他们必须超度 你也是
I protect them.
我在保护他们
From the shadows?
防备影子吗
The cold things.
寒冷之物
They want us.
他们想要我们
If it wasn't for me,
要不是有我
they would have taken everybody here already.
它们早把这些小孩都带走了
And how do you keep them safe?
你怎么保证他们的安全
I teach them not to be afraid.
我教会他们 不要恐惧
That's why we march around the hospital twice a day, every day.
所以我们每天都在医院里行军两次
We show them who's boss.
我们在向它们示♥威♥
This is more dangerous than you know, Pete.
你不了解其中的危险 皮特
Especially for you.
特别是对你
Look, we don't know why,
不知什么原因
but the shadows, they go after ghost children.
影子喜欢猎取孩子的灵魂
I know your story.
我知道你的事
I've been to the Youth Home, I know that they kept sending you back.
我去过少年之家 知道你不停被送回去
I know how painful it must be to...
我知道那有多么痛苦...
No, you don't.
你不知道
How would you like it if nobody wanted you?
若是没人肯接受你 你会是什么感受
If all anybody ever saw was the bad in you,
若是每个人只看到你的缺点
and they couldn't wait to get rid of you.
迫不及待地想摆脱你
I'm no good.
我一无是处
That's why nobody wants me.
所以没人要我
You're not bad. That's not...
你不坏 这不是...
Even my own mother didn't want me.
我自己的母亲都不要我
You don't know that.
你怎么知道
You think I couldn't break into file cabinets?
你以为我不会撬文件柜吗
I know.
我一清二楚
I got you.
骗到你了
Again.
第二次哦
Nobody loves me.
没人爱我
Poor me.
我好可怜哦
This is my family now.
他们才是我的家人
They're never going to send me back.
他们永远都不会把我送回去
We're never going to split up.
我们永远都不会分离
This is our hospital!
这医院是我们的
Did you get the book...
你拿到书了吗
Sorry.
抱歉
Did you get the book from Ned?
从内德那儿拿到书了吗
You look terrible.
你脸色很差啊
By the way, I noticed that dentist had hairy arms.
对了 我发现那个牙医手臂毛茸茸的
Just an observation.
纯属个人意见
Well, chalk up another advantage to being dead.
人死了的又一个好处
No dental work and no more flossing.
不用补牙 不用清理牙
Ok, the book. Let's see.
好了 把书亮出来吧
Please, what do I have to do to convince you people?
拜托 我怎样才能说服你们
Do you want me to recount every embarrassing thing I know about you
你想让我详述所有影子不知道的
that the shadows couldn't?
你的丢人事吗
Like the time I came to talk to you and you were on that website?
比如上次 发现你在浏览那什么网站
Ok. All right.
行了 很好
See if you can find anything in the book that can help us.
翻开看看 有没有用的信息
New things, added things.
新信息 后来出现的信息
What I think is happening is this...
我想现在是这样的
the shadows want Melinda and Aiden,
影子想要梅林达和艾登两人
but for some reason, they're leaving Aiden alone.
但不知为何 它们没对艾登下手
Which makes me wonder if this has something to do with the shinies.
不知是否与发光的人有关
The shinies are drawn to Aiden for some reason,
发光的人不知为何被艾登所吸引
And the shadows hate them.
而影子讨厌发光的人
If we only knew what or who the shinies really are,
如果我们弄清发光的人的身份
then maybe we could enlist them to protect Melinda.
我们或许能请它们保护梅林达
It's only a matter of time before Melinda's weak enough
迟早有一天 梅林达会招架不住
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表