剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Hello?
喂
Hey, is this Sonja?
宋雅吗
Yeah. Who's this?
对 你是谁
Ned and Noah from the "Ned and Noah Show"
内德与诺亚晚间秀 我们是内德与诺亚
on WQRY campus radio. How's it going tonight?
WQRY校园电台 今晚过得好吗
Actually, I'm sort of cramming for a midterm.
我正在为期中考试恶补
So what's up?
有什么事吗
Well, we have your boyfriend Aaron here in the studio with us.
你的男友艾伦来到了我们的直播间
Hey, Sonja.
宋雅
Aaron?
艾伦
What are you up to now?
你又搞什么名堂
He has something he wants to tell you.
他有话想对你说
Is it ok if we broadcast your conversation?
可以让大家都听听你们的谈话吗
I guess.
应该可以
But what's going on?
不过 到底怎么回事
Don't worry, Sonja.
宋雅 放心
We've got two tickets to see Guster this Friday
我们准备了两张嘉斯德乐队的周五入场券
if you'll just hear him out.
你只需听他把话说完
Ok. Cool.
好 不错
Oh, you guys are lifesavers.
你们真是我的救命恩人
This estate auction just popped up out of nowhere.
真不知道哪儿冒出来的房♥产拍卖♥♥会
Hey, free wine, I'm yours.
有酒喝 任凭差遣
Hey, which station is he on?
他是哪个电台
88.1.
88.1兆赫
My god, we missed the beginning.
天哪 错过了开场
I am a terrible mother.
我这母亲太不称职了
Since when does Ned have a radio show?
内德什么时候开始做电台了
Since he took that Broadcast Arts elective
他选修了广播课
and his professor liked him so much
那位教授非常赏识他
that she gave him the six to midnight shift.
给他机会做午夜档的电台
There it is.
调到了
Aaron, man, if you want those tickets, you better get to the point.
艾伦 想要入场券 最好直入主题
Aaron, what do you mean you're not coming home?
艾伦 你说不回家了 是什么意思
Go on, Aaron, tell her.
艾伦 给她解释一下
He sounds good, doesn't he?
主持得不错 是吧
The next Howard Stern.
未来的名嘴霍华德·斯特恩
I want to break-up.
我想和你分手
It's over.
我们结束了
Is this a joke?
开玩笑吧
Sorry, Sonja, it's just, there's no other way to say it.
对不起 宋雅 这是真的
What kind of a show is this?
这是个什么节目
Wait a minute, you're dumping me,
等等 你把我甩了
on a radio show,
还在电台里公开说
for some concert tickets?
就只图那几张破票吗
Well, you get two tickets, too.
你也能拿到两张入场券
On the other side of the arena, of course.
当然 是在看台的另一面
Who the hell is she?
那女的是谁
Yeah, Aaron. Who's the lucky girl?
艾伦 那位幸运姑娘是谁
Sonja, there's no one else.
宋雅 没有第三者
That's not what you told us.
我们听到的版本不一样
You said you met her at some party.
你说是在某个派对上认识的
The party at Doozy's house? When I was sick?
豪杰吧的派对 我生病没去的那次
Ding ding ding. Go on, Aaron.
快快快 说出来 艾伦
No name, no tickets.
不说 就没入场券
Ok, ok. It's Lisa.
好吧 是丽莎
What?!
什么
That skank you work with at Copy Town?!
在音像店里一起工作的那个婊♥子♥
That's really great, Aaron.
艾伦 真是太好了
You know what, you deserve whatever disease she gives you.
她要是传染你什么病 也是你自找的
I can't believe you're doing this to me on a freaking radio show.
不敢相信 你竟在这变♥态♥节目里如此对我
Ok, Sonja, hang on a sec.
宋雅 先别挂
Hello? Hello?
喂 喂
Hello? I think we lost her.
喂 她挂电♥话♥了
That's supposed to be entertainment?
这就是所谓的娱乐吗
I guess these days it is.
这个年代的流行吧
That was pretty horrible. Yeah.
真可怕 是啊
No wonder he never wants me to listen to his show.
怪不得他不让我听他的电台呢
I can't even believe he thinks that's funny.
真不敢相信 他竟然觉得有意思
What has happened to him?
这孩子怎么搞的
Well, he went to college.
上大学了
That poor girl. She seemed so upset.
那个姑娘多可怜 多伤心
Or she's a pretty good actress.
或者她演得很专业
You think she was faking it?
你觉得她是假装伤心
It was probably a joke. They were probably all in on it.
可能就是个玩笑 他们闹着玩的
Yeah, well, still, I think it's mean-spirited.
即便是闹着玩 我还是觉得很坏心眼
It's one thing for him to be getting a perfectly useless degree
念书拿一张百无一用的神秘学文凭
in the occult sciences,
是一回事
and another thing for him to be wasting all his time on this.
为这种东西浪费时间 则是另一回事
Um, I agree.
我没有异议
But it's actually anthropology of the occult.
不过那专业叫 神秘人类学
And it's not totally useless.
也并非百无一用
Especially if we want to find out what's up with the shadows.
尤其是有助于弄清影子的问题
No, I know, I am sorry.
我不是那个意思 抱歉
I...how is Aiden doing with all of that?
我... 艾登最近过得怎样
He seems over it.
他好像没事了
Like his visions, I mean,
就如他的意象一样
he's just laughing and playing
他无顾虑地玩耍 大笑
and I'm worrying.
而我却很担心
Yeah, well, I get that.
对 我能明白
I swear, I don't even know who my kid is anymore.
我发誓 我都不认识自己的儿子了
Like I said, he went to college.
如我所说 被大学上了
Yeah, but that doesn't give him an out.
大学不代表与我分离
He almost never calls me back.
他几乎从不回我电♥话♥
He thinks a quality conversation is when he texts me something
在他看来 跟我聊天
that's more than a sentence long.
发个一句话短♥信♥ 就已足矣
And when I finally do get to see him,
而我好不容易见到他时
he's always with some new girl.
每次他都换了个新女友
You think maybe that's the real reason you're upset?
也许这才是让你担心的真正原因
I'm upset because I taught him to be better than this.
我担心是因为我教过他 不准干这些事
Hey, Delia,
迪莉娅
it was probably just a joke, you know?
这节目可能就是闹着玩而已
He'll be all right.
他会成长起来的
I know.
我懂
Thanks for listening.
感谢收听
Be sure to tune in again tomorrow night.
明晚在空气中再会
And here's a tune to sign us off.
今晚的播出到此结束
You were awesome.
你的表现真棒
I knew my theater major would come in handy someday.
我料到 戏剧专业总有一天会派上用场
Are you still free later?
今晚还有空吗
Hmm, I can clear my busy schedule.
活动很多 不过可以取消
Excuse me. I want to talk to whoever's responsible for that show tonight.
打扰一下 我找今晚节目的负责人
I guess that would be me.
跟我谈就行
Well, then you should be ashamed of yourself.
你真该对自己感到羞耻
Do you have any idea the pain you are causing people with stunts like that?
你知道这场闹剧给别人带来多大伤痛吗
It was just a harmless prank.
那只是恶搞 没恶意
There is nothing harmless about destroying people's lives,
毁了别人的生活 还敢说没恶意
to what, what, get a laugh?
只图自己开心吗
Everything you kids said tonight, everything,
你们这些毛孩子今天晚上搞的这些
that's what happened to me!
就发生在我身上
But we made it all up.
这可是我们自己编的
Oh, the party at Doozy's?
豪杰吧的派对吗
That was my story!
那是发生在我身上的真实故事
I had a really good marriage,
我原本婚姻美满幸福
and then I got a phone call just like that one.
后来接到电♥话♥ 就像刚才那个
What, you think this is funny, humiliating people?
你们觉得侮辱别人好玩吗
Listen, ma'am, it was a joke.
听着 女士 我们是闹着玩
I'm sorry if we offended you.
如果冒犯到你 我道歉
No, you're not.
你不必抱歉
Because that would require a conscience,
抱歉需要有良知
which obviously none of you kids have.
你们这帮孩子显然没良知
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表