剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
You know, I don't mean to overstep,
我无意越界
But if you could use a hand,
不过 如果你需要帮忙
I'd be more than happy to donate my therapy services
我很乐意无偿提供治疗服务
For a couple of hours a week, you know?
每周几小时
Just until things calm down.
一直到事情平息
I'd need to clear it with the administration,
我得和行政处说清楚
But of course.
当然没问题
That's very generous.
多谢你慷慨相助
I could start by talking to Jake Olmstead.
我可以先和杰克·奥姆斯泰德谈谈
Great.
很好
That's him.
就是他
I recognize him from the team photo.
我在球队合照上看过他
Jake, right?
你是杰克吧
I'm Dr. Eli James. And this is Melinda Gordon.
我是伊莱·詹姆斯博士 这是梅林达·戈登
What do you want?
有何贵干
I'm working with Mitch Larson.
我是米奇·拉森的同事
I'm a psychologist.
我是位心理学家
A grief counselor.
悲伤治疗师
I don't need a shrink.
我不需要看心理医生
You sure about that?
你确定吗
Weren't you with Dylan Hale the night he died?
迪伦·黑尔死的那晚 你就在他身边
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的
It was in the hospital records.
医院记录里显示
Losing a friend can be very traumatic.
失去朋友的确打击不小
It helps to talk about it.
说出来可以缓解缓解
Look, I don't want to talk to you.
我不想和你谈
I'm fine.
我很好
And I'm late for practice.
我训练要迟到了
I can see why he's so popular.
难怪他这么受欢迎
You just got something off that car, didn't you?
你从车上看到什么了 是吧
Good car.
乖乖车
I think those kids are harassing officer Ramsey.
那群孩子在骚扰拉姆齐警官
You're sure it's not the other way around?
你确定没有说反吗
How can they harass him?
他们怎么可能骚扰他
Vandalism.
肆意破坏
And I'm not just talking about, like, TPing trees.
不只是乱涂乱画而已
It was vicious.
而是很恶劣的行为
They tore apart his house.
他们捣毁了他家
Take one cop feeling shamed and powerless after a shooting incident,
枪击事件让这警♥察♥觉得既耻辱又无能
Add a little PTSD,
外加一点创后精神障碍
And pow!
崩溃
Vandalism like that could've pushed him over the edge.
很可能正是肆意破坏刺♥激♥了他
You're late.
你回来晚了
Where the hell have you been?
你去哪了
What difference does it make?
和你有关吗
I'm your father.
我是你父亲
Who you been with?
你和谁在一起
None of your damn business.
关你屁事
Don't talk to me like that.
不许这样跟我说话
You want to know where I was so bad?
你这么想知道我去哪了吗
I was at a candlelight vigil for Dylan Hale.
我去参加迪伦·黑尔的烛光守灵会
Now, why would you do that?
你去干什么
You didn't even know him.
你又不认识他
Everybody was there.
大家都去了
It would have looked weird if I didn't go.
我不去会很奇怪
I don't care what it looks like.
我才不管奇怪不奇怪
I saw you talking to that woman.
我看见你和那个女人说话
What woman?
哪个女人
Melinda Gordon.
梅林达·戈登
What'd you say to her?
你和她说什么了
It's none of your business.
与你无关
It is my business.
与我有关
You are my business.
你的事都与我有关
I didn't say anything.
我什么都没说
Now, leave me alone.
让我一个人待会儿
Who's out there?
谁在外边
Which one of your idiot friends is outside?
你的哪个蠢友在外边
Dylan?
迪伦
What did you say?
你说什么
What's the difference?
有什么关系吗
It's done.
都结束了
Nothing will bring him back.
谁也无法让他死而复生
Gotta watch your step now more than ever, Anne-Marie.
从现在要步步小心 安玛丽
I don't want my little girl getting hurt.
我不想我的小宝贝受到伤害
PB & J, your favorite.
你最爱的花生酱果冻三文治
No trading, ok?
不许跟同学换
Not even if Abby has maple syrup?
即使艾比有枫蜜也不行吗
Maple syrup? For lunch?
枫蜜 换一顿午餐
What is that?
那是什么
That's my sticker book.
我的贴纸簿
Aiden!
艾登
Those are mommy's car tags.
这不是妈妈车子的标签吗
Where did you get these?
你从哪里拿的
From daddy. He left them on the counter for me.
爸爸给的 他给我留在柜台上的
He knows I like shiny stickers.
他知道我喜欢闪亮的贴纸
Aren't they cool?
好看吗
Yes, very cool.
很漂亮
All right, out to the bus stop. Come on.
好了 该去车站了 走吧
I'm gonna hold on to that.
贴纸簿留在妈妈这儿
There you go.
来 背上
All right? Let me see you.
好了吗 我看看
Kiss.
亲一口
Handsome.
小帅哥
Knock 'em dead, big guy. You, too.
给他们点颜色瞧瞧 大家伙 你也是
I'll walk you to the bus in a second, honey. Ok, mommy.
我马上送你上校车 好 妈妈
Eli the chauffeur, at your service.
司机伊莱 随时为您效劳
Look where the registration tags for my car have been,
瞧我车子的注册标签都去哪儿了
Aiden's sticker book.
艾登的贴纸簿
So they really were expired?
这么说 真是过期了
Yeah, and I thought Ramsey had had my car got towed.
没错 原以为是拉姆齐让人拖了我的车
Well, he's still the reason it got shredded.
但他仍是车被粉碎的罪魁祸首
I'm not sure about that.
我觉得不是
Cause Jim said that he was poking around the hospital,
吉姆说他那时一直在医院里走动
asking a bunch of questions about Dylan,
不停寻问迪伦的情况
And if he had done something, wouldn't he have known?
他若真做过什么 他会不知道吗
Could be he's trying to figure out if anyone knew he was involved.
也许他在试探 是否有人知道是他做的
Yeah, I don't know about that.
我不知道
Didn't you get my text?
收到我短♥信♥了吗
I hadn't checked today.
我还没看呢
Oh, well, Jim also found out
还有 吉姆还发现
that Ramsey came to pick up Dylan's things.
拉姆齐把迪伦的遗物取走了
His clothes, skateboard.
他的衣服 滑板
Anything that he had brought with him at the hospital.
他到医院时随身的所有东西
Wait. Dylan's parents didn't do that?
等等 迪伦的父母没去拿
Apparently not.
很显然没有
What if he's getting rid of incriminating evidence?
他会不会是去毁灭罪证
Look, weeks after the accident?
事后几周才去
Look, remember, I told you
还记得吗 我说过
I didn't actually see Ramsey hit him with the nightstick.
我没看见拉姆齐用警棍砸他的头
Dylan.
迪伦
Why don't you believe it? He did it.
你为什么不信 就是他做的
He's guilty.
他有罪
I just think there's more to the story than that.
我觉得事情没这么简单
You don't understand.
你不明白
You vandalized his house. You tormented him.
你肆意破坏他的房♥子 纠缠他
He had it coming.
他活该
No one has the right to come between people like he did.
谁都无权像他那样阻止别人交往
Not when they're in love.
尤其是相爱之人
Hello?
喂
Hey, Mitch.
你好 米奇
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表