剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Yeah. And brains wouldn't be the only thing they have in common.
没错 他俩相似之处不仅在头脑
You know, it looks like Garrett shares Nathan's desire for privacy, too.
盖瑞特也和内森一样 很有隐私欲
I can't find a face page,
没有校内
A recent blog mention, not even a photo.
没有博客更新 连张照片都没有
What 21-year-old isn't all over the internet?
哪个21岁孩子不把生活都发到网上的
One who doesn't want to be found.
也许他不想被找到
Look, I better go.
我得走了
I have a condo to show in the morning.
明早要带客户看♥房♥♥子
Yeah, I gotta get Aiden to bed.
我也要照顾艾登睡觉了
You know, it looks like he might be stalling.
他看起来不太想睡哦
We got to get you upstairs.
我们得上楼了
But he needs help.
但他需要帮助
Who does?
谁
The man in the tiny room.
小房♥间的男人
Uncle Eli's friend?
伊莱叔叔的朋友
Who's the other person in the picture?
画里的另一个人是谁
His little boy.
他的儿子
Aiden, do you know where his little boy is?
艾登 你知道他儿子在哪里吗
In his daddy's house.
在他爸爸的房♥间里
And he's really angry.
他还很生气
So if Nathan's son is there up at the house,
如果内森的儿子在房♥子里
does that mean he's a ghost, too?
是不是意味着 他也是个鬼魂
I don't think so. I couldn't find an obituary
应该不会 我没找到讣告
on Garrett Warner
盖瑞特·沃纳
or Garrett Brock, Amy's husband's name.
或是她丈夫的姓 盖瑞特·布洛克
What about amy's husband? Could he tell us what's going on?
艾米的丈夫知道些什么吗
I tried to call him at his office,
我打过他办公♥司♥的电♥话♥
They said he was out of the country, unreachable.
他们说他出国了 联♥系♥不上
So for now we have to go on what we know.
所以 我们现在只能就手上的线索继续了
Which is what? We have a ghost that isn't talking to us,
怎么继续 那鬼魂一言不发
We don't even know what their son looks like,
连他们儿子长什么样 都不知道
And how did Garrett get into Nathan's house, anyway?
而盖瑞特又是怎么进入内森的房♥间
I practically had a cavity search,
我几乎把房♥子都翻过来了
And I'm a shrink.
我只是个心理医生
We know that Garrett just graduated from M.I.T.,
别忘了 盖瑞特刚毕业于麻省理工
So what does that tell you?
你想到什么了
He's a lot smarter than me.
他比我聪明多了
Everyone who's working in the fortress is writing software for Nathan.
那座小城♥堡♥里所有的人都在为内森写程序
So an M.I.T. grad would fit right in.
麻省理工的高材生 正好适合这份工作
So Nathan's feeling of being watched,
这么说 内森觉得自己被监视
that wasn't just a ghost?
不是因为鬼魂
His son is working there.
他儿子就在那里工作
His angry son, according to Aiden.
艾登说 他还很生气
What's he angry about? He's a college grad with a job.
他生什么气啊 高学历 有工作
With a millionaire father who couldn't be bothered enough
因为身价百万的父亲不舍得
to cough up money to save his dying mom.
拿出钱来救他病危的母亲
Well, when you put it like that.
这样也说得通
Can you blame him?
这能怪他吗
He's a boy who just lost his mother.
这孩子刚失去了母亲
How could anyone blame him?
谁能为此责备他
Amy, blame him for what?
艾米 责怪他什么
What is Garrett doing at Nathan's house?
盖瑞特在内森的工作室里干什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I see him looking at his computer,
我见他一直盯着电脑
but I don't know what he's doing.
但不知道他在做什么
You said he needed to get out of the house.
你说他需要走出那栋房♥子
You meant Garrett, didn't you,
你指的是盖瑞特 是吧
because he's planning some sort of revenge?
因为他在预谋复仇计划
Otherwise, why not just tell Nathan that Garrett is his son?
不然你为何不告诉内森 盖瑞特是他儿子
Or are you angry at Nathan, too?
也许你也对内森怀恨在心
I tried keeping them apart.
我努力把他们分开
But it was too late. There's...
但太迟了 这其中...
There's too much to explain.
这其中有太多需要解释
But I thought if Nathan stayed in that room every night...
但如果内森每晚都呆在那间房♥子
He'd at least be protected.
至少可得一时的庇护
You didn't tell him the truth, did you?
你没有告诉他真♥相♥ 是吗
That's why he's so angry, because you never got the chance to explain.
他如此愤怒 是因为你从未跟他解释清楚
Garrett found his birth certificate in my things after I died.
盖瑞特在我的遗物中找到了出生证明
But he doesn't know
但他不知道
I never told Nathan he had a son.
我从未告诉内森 他有个儿子
He thinks his birth father chose to neglect us.
他以为他的生父故意抛弃了我们
Please, just help us with Garrett.
拜托 帮我们找出盖瑞特
We can talk to him for you.
我们可以帮你和他谈
We can get him to stop doing what he's planning.
劝他中止他的计划
There's no time.
没时间了
We gotta find that kid.
我们得找到那孩子
See anyone who could be his son?
哪个是他的儿子呢
They all look like reporters to me.
他们看起来都是记者
Hey, everyone. Welcome to the press conference.
大家好 欢迎来到新闻发布会
Your press packets can be located at the back table.
新闻材料包放在后边的桌上
Just make sure you pick one up at the end of the conference.
请在会议结束时领♥取♥一份
Why didn't she contact me?
她为何不联♥系♥我
I...I would have paid for her treatments.
我会为她支付医疗费用的
I would have spent every dime I had.
就算倾家荡产也在所不惜
That's why we're here.
我们就是为那而来
The reason she didn't contact you...
她之所以没有联♥系♥你
And I am so sorry for dumping all this on you...
抱歉要对你说出这么残酷的事实
You have a son, Nathan, with Amy.
内森 你和艾米有个儿子
She was pregnant when the two of you broke up.
你俩分手时她怀了孕
I have a son?
我有个儿子
Are you sure?
你确定吗
His name is Garrett.
他名叫盖瑞特
He's 21 years old.
21岁
We think he's here.
我们认为他在这里
Right here in Grandview?
就在美景镇吗
You might want to take a calming breath.
你最好先深呼吸几下
The employee files are in that folder there.
雇员档案都在那个文件夹里
Wait a minute. You're sure that he's working here, in my home?
等等 你确定他在这里工作吗
I've never heard his name.
我从没听说过他
He's a smart kid. He's probably not using his real name,
他很聪明 不会用自己的真名
even though it's his stepfather's.
也不会用继父的姓
We couldn't find a pic, but we know his age.
我们找不到照片 但知道年龄
And we have a pretty good idea of when you might have hired him.
我们还大致知道何时雇了他
Is there a quick way to scan recent hires?
有没有便捷方法能浏览最近的雇佣记录
He would have applied after his mother died
应该是在母亲死后才找的工作
in the past 8 months.
就是这八个月内
Uh, yeah.
有
15 minutes, Mr. Weiss.
还有十五分钟 维斯先生
Listen, you're gonna have to figure out a way to stall.
听着 你得想个办法拖延下时间
This is unbelievable. Why would she not tell me that I have a son?
难以置信 她为何不告诉我 我有个儿子
Here we go. Zack Dorin.
找到了 扎克·多林
Date of birth lines up with Garrett's, and you hired him recently.
生日与盖瑞特吻合 是你最近雇的
Wait, we met him.
等等 我们见过他
Yeah, he was analyzing the security audio.
是 他当时正在分♥析♥监控音频
Do you know where he is right now?
你知道他现在去哪了吗
No, I don't. This is unbelievable.
不知道 难以置信
I've got a press conference, people expecting me to sell software, and...
发布会上的人都在期待我出♥售♥软件 我却
Ok, I'm gonna go look for him outside.
我去外面找他
Wait a minute. Hold on.
等等
If he's here, I will find him.
如果他在这 我能找到
Nathan Weiss will be about to turn. Thank you all for your patience.
内森·维斯即将入座 谢谢各位的耐心
What does Garret want with me?
盖瑞特想对我做什么
I don't know, but whatever it is,
不知道 但不管是什么
He's been planning it for a long time.
他是预谋已久
Garrett's confused.
盖瑞特很困惑
That makes two of us.
我们俩都是
He thinks he can hide from me.
他以为能躲过我
He's not thinking clearly.
他没想清楚
I can't believe he slipped right past me.
不敢相信他就躲在我眼皮底下
Well, Garrett obviously doesn't want to be found.
盖瑞特显然不想被你找到
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表