剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
That's... He can't carry these on the bus.
那也... 他坐校车搬不动这么多的
I'll drive him.
我开车送他
Aiden would real like to have oatmeal cookies in his...
艾登一定会喜欢带些燕麦饼干...
Yeah, uh-uh. No.
我知道 但不行
He's going to be getting lots of treats this week trick or treating.
这周万圣节 他会讨到很多糖果的
Remember I work a double today. Ok.
对了 我今天要加班 好的
I've got plenty of Halloween decorating to do.
反正我还得做很多万圣节布置
That's always fun.
每年都这么好玩
You cannot wear a mask to school.
你不能带面具去上学
Aiden, did you hear me?
艾登 听见我说的了吗
Ghouls don't talk.
食尸鬼不会说话的
Oh, ok. Well, then nod.
那就点头吧
Ghouls' ears don't work.
食尸鬼也听不见
They're decomposed.
他们耳朵都腐烂了
All right. How about you save the costume for Halloween?
那好 你还是等到万圣节再穿吧
Go on and get changed.
快去换衣服
I'm going to take you and your pumpkins to school.
我开车送你和这箱南瓜去学校
Ok, Aiden, go. I'll be up in a minute to help.
快去 艾登 我等会上来帮你忙
Ok, mom.
好的 妈妈
Mia Salter says frogs are good and toads are bad,
米娅·萨特说青蛙是益虫 蟾蜍是害虫
But I like them both.
但两个我都喜欢
And she repeats me all the time. I hate that!
她还总是重复我的话 真讨厌
It's not a bad word. It's a feeling word.
这不是脏话 而是表达我的感受
Fine, I won't say it.
好吧 我不会再说了
My mom says the same thing.
我妈妈也这么说
Who do you think is stronger?
你觉得他俩 谁比较强
This guy, or this guy?
这位 还是这位
One time... Ghosts?
一次... 有鬼魂吗
He's in there alone.
只有他一人在房♥里
Think it's maybe some of those friends who like to collect shiny things?
是他那些喜欢收集亮晶晶东西的朋友吗
I have no idea.
我不知道
But this guy has huge muscles, and flying powers.
但他有强壮的肌肉 还会飞
I should probably take him to school.
还是我送他去上学吧
I mean, maybe the teacher knows something about this.
可能艾登的老师了解一些情况
Wait a minute, he sees ghosts,
慢着 他能看见鬼魂
He feels what ghosts felt,
他能感受到鬼魂的感受
But it's imaginary friends you're worried about?
可你却担心他想象中的朋友
Aiden doesn't have imaginary friends.
艾登没有想象中的朋友
Until now.
现在有了
It's normal. He's normal.
这很正常 他也很正常
Gifted, but normal.
有天赋 但也是正常人
Look, you're the one who's going to be late for the hospital.
你去医院要迟到了
It's very nice that you volunteered for the blood drive,
虽然我很欣赏你自愿献血
But you really belong in a candy striper's outfit, you know that?
但你更适合当一名风流俏护士
Do candy stripers still exist?
现在还有风流俏护士吗
Only in my wildest dreams.
在我的美梦里有
All right. Bye.
走了 拜拜
No, I haven't seen Aiden talking to any imaginary friends.
不 我没见过艾登跟想象中的朋友说话
But I'll watch out for it.
我会看着他的
It's good to find out what kids are into.
了解孩子想法 有助于教育
Thanks.
谢谢
Like his ghosts.
比如 他的鬼魂
You know, he's an expert on the topic.
他在鬼魂方面可是专家
He's talked to you about ghosts.
他跟你提过鬼魂了
Not me, but I hear him correcting his friends, yeah.
不是我 但我听见他纠正同学的说法
Don't worry. All kids think they know everything about something.
别担心 小孩子都觉得自己无所不知
I'm sure Aiden will chill on the topic once the season's over.
相信过一阵子 艾登就不会这么狂热了
Is that too scary?
那稻草人是不是太吓人了
He's seen worse.
他看见过更吓人的
I know. Some of the decorations people put out...
可有些装饰真的很不合适
Hey, Tasa, let me see what you're reading.
你好 塔莎 你在看什么书呢
Did your older brother give you this?
是你哥哥给你的吗
Yeah. I'm gonna keep it, ok?
是的 老师替你保管 好吗
He's nine,
她哥哥也才九岁
which is still too young, in my opinion, for this.
就我看来 读这本书也不合适
Yeah. Well, look, you have your hands full,
没错 你现在也很忙
so thank you for taking your time.
感谢你抽空跟我谈谈
Oh, Aiden's a great kid,
艾登是个乖孩子
and it's my job, so...
再说这是我的工作
Oh, speaking of which, I heard you own the antique shop in town.
对了 我听说你在镇里开古董店
Yeah. Vintage, antiques.
是的 复古品 古董之类的
I have some things maybe someone could use.
我有些东西可以拿来卖♥♥
Great. Drop them by anytime.
太棒了 随时欢迎过来
Ok. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Ok.
好了
They can't kiss, but can they say good-bye?
食尸鬼不能亲别人 但是总能道别吗
Bye, mom. Goodbye.
再见 妈妈 再见
无头骑士
鬼语者 第五季 第6集
You did a good thing, giving blood.
你献血 是件好事
You might have saved a life.
说不定能救人一命
For the record, I didn't faint.
澄清一下 我没晕过去
I just felt a little woozy.
我只是有些头晕
You were very brave.
你非常勇敢
Well, nothing compared to you.
还是比不上你
Facing down some big old headless horseman.
直面一位无头骑士
Well, he's not real. Needles are.
他又没有针头那么真实
He was a real ghost, wasn't he?
他真是鬼魂吧
Since Aiden's been giving me images from his dreams,
自从艾登把他的梦境传给我之后
I'm not sure anymore.
我就不确定了
I mean, he felt like a real ghost.
他感觉像是一个鬼魂
But didn't you follow it... them...outside,
你没有跟着他...他们 跑到街上
watch it go hi-ho-headless down the street?
看着无头骑士驰骋大街吗
Maybe I was sleepwalking.
也许我当时在梦游
It's happened before.
以前也发生过
I mean, Aiden had seen this book at school...
艾登在学校见到一本书...
Not The Legend of Sleepy Hollow? Yeah!
不会是《断头谷》吧 是
They're reading that in kindergarten?
幼儿园就读这种书
Well, some kid snuck it in.
有个小孩偷偷带进学校的
It was that same day that he was talking to someone.
艾登跟某位神秘人说话也是那天
Someone with a head? I couldn't see anyone,
有头吗 我没看见任何人
but he just kept talking away.
但他不停地在跟他说话
Well, maybe the ghost vanished and he didn't notice.
或许鬼魂离开了 他没注意到
I often keep talking long after people have left the room.
我有时也这样 人都走了我还继续说好久
Come on, if Aiden saw some headless guy,
想想看 倘若艾登真看见个没头的人
don't you think he would have mentioned it to you?
他怎么也会告诉你的
At least say, "Mom, can I have a pony in the house?"
至少他会问 "妈妈 屋里能养小马吗"
Ok. So maybe he just has an imaginary friend
好吧 或许只是他想象中的朋友
like every other kid his age.
就像同龄的小孩一样
And what you saw is the actual headless horseman
而你是真的看见的一位无头骑士
on the loose in Grandview,
游荡于美景镇
in which case,
这么说来
Hang on to your hats.
小心扶着头
Don't lose your head.
别把脑袋吓掉了
Thanks for the head's up.
多谢你的当头提醒
Possibilities are endless.
世界真奇妙
God, I do feel a little woozy.
天 我真觉得有点晕
My parents had a condo in Arizona,
我父母在亚利桑那州有套公♥寓♥
so my mom's there permanently now.
我妈妈长住那里
Hey, Ms. Mayhew, how are you?
梅休老师 你好吗
I'm good. And please, call me Caroline.
我很好 还是叫我卡罗琳吧
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这里
I thought you had a showing.
我以为你带客户看♥房♥♥去了
No, I got back early,
不 我回来得早
and then I saw Caroline almost tip over with all of these boxes,
看见卡罗琳差点被这些箱子给绊倒
So I just let her in.
于是就让她进来了
Delia used to work with me
迪莉娅原来在这上班
until she opened up her real estate business next door.
现在她在隔壁开了房♥产公♥司♥
She told me.
她跟我说了
Well, I brought a bunch of stuff from my parents' house.
我从我爸妈房♥子里 拿来一大堆东西
This is so beautiful.
真是太漂亮了
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表