剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Right. You see? She did it. I was right.
瞧见了吗 我就知道 是她做的
Hey, Kirk.
你好 柯克
Was she placed under arrest?
她被捕了吗
No. Officially she's a person of interest.
没有 官方来说她只是嫌疑人
The cops are all over her.
警♥察♥正在审她
They found some incriminating photographs.
他们找到几张涉嫌的照片
I was just with detective Blair. I saw them.
我正好跟布莱尔警官在一起 看到了
They were taken by a private investigator.
照片是私♥家♥侦♥探♥拍的
See? I knew she was lying about something,
我就知道她在说谎
And when I saw those photos...
当我看到照片时
Establishes motive. They just have to prove means.
动机有了 还欠作案手法
You have to show them the mold report.
你得给他们看霉菌检测报告
She had to know about that.
她一定知道
She had to... You don't know that.
她一定 你不能确定
You know what I know?
你知道我确定什么
I know that Rita's gonna hate jail,
我确定丽塔会讨厌监狱
And for the first time since my trachea shut
自从我的气管堵死
And my tongue got as big as your shoe,
舌头变得比你的鞋还粗以来
I'm feeling a little peace.
我终于感觉到一丝平和了
Police are questioning Rita now.
警♥察♥正在询问丽塔
You can't just barge in there.
你不能就这么闯进去
I'm not. What's the name of the detective who took those photos?
我不进去 拍照的侦探叫什么名字
Nick. Nick Sexton.
尼克 尼克·赛克斯顿
Delia's gonna call you with the address.
迪莉娅会打电♥话♥告诉你地址
What's the rush?
干嘛这么着急
I just need to find out what was going on in that marriage
我要在丽塔说错话 把她自己牵连进去之前
before Rita says anything to incriminate herself.
搞清楚他们的婚姻究竟出了什么问题
It's a little too late for that.
有点来不及了
Here.
给
This is what you saw, right?
你看到的是这个吧
Yeah. That's it.
对 就是这个
Well, the cops saw it, too.
警♥察♥也看到了
When they get ahold of that mold report,
他们一拿到霉菌检测报告
It's not gonna look good for her.
她可就惨了
Wait. What's this?
等等 这是什么
I didn't see this picture.
我没见过这张
That's the brownstone where Kirk died.
这是褐砂石住♥宅♥ 柯克就死在这
The ghost said she lured him there.
鬼魂说她把他骗到那里去的
Could this be what he meant?
他是这个意思吗
Maybe the P.I. wasn't the only one following Rita.
也许不止私♥家♥侦♥探♥跟着丽塔
Maybe Kirk was going to confront her.
也许柯克是打算质问她
In a crawl space?
在那狭小的空间里
You really can't let go of that crawl space, can you?
你一直想着那个地方呢 是吧
It's the only thing he can't explain away.
只有这一点他无法搪塞过去
What do you mean?
什么意思
His story keeps changing every time we find something new.
每次我们发现新线索时 他都会改变说法
Well, if she didn't do it, who did?
如果不是她干的 会是谁呢
Mold spores, as far as I know.
据我所知 霉菌孢子
At first, it was all, "I'm sad, and I'm lost,
一开始 他装作"我很难过 我想不明白"
And I can't believe she'd try to kill me,"
"不敢相信 她居然想杀我"
And then the next thing, he was admitting that she had cheated.
之后 他又说她有外遇
Guess it's all just a part of his motive.
这都是出于他的动机
Because he hated her.
因为他恨她
I'm just not sure how much.
我不清楚 这恨有多深
Maybe enough to frame her.
也许深到陷害她
How are you gonna undo that?
你打算怎么解决
I don't know.
不知道
And I started doing magic when I was 9.
我九岁就开始玩魔术了
I thought that was young.
我觉得已经算早的了
How long have you been practicing?
你练习了多久
Few days.
几天
You've already outgrown your magic kit?
你已经精通你的魔术盒了
I think it's 'cause his friends have seen all his tricks,
因为他朋友已经见识过他所有的本事了
And he's just looking for new ones.
他想再学点新的
Like these.
像这些
Wait. You've mastered every one of those tricks?
等等 那里边的魔术你都掌握了
You wanna see a mind-reading trick?
你想看读心术吗
Ok, kid. Sure.
好吧 让我见识见识
Turn around and write down any word you want.
转过去随便写几个字
All right.
好的
All right. I'm ready.
我写好了
Turtle.
海龟
That's awesome.
太棒了
Wait a minute. Buddy, how did...how did you just do that?
等一下 小家伙 你怎么做到的
Are there some mirrors back there?
后面有镜子吗
Wait. Did you guys just exchange a magician's code word?
你们俩是不是使过暗号♥了
No. Really.
没有 真没有
Can I look at some more stuff?
我能看看其他东西吗
Yeah. Yeah. Go ahead.
好的 随便看
That's incredible.
难以置信
Yeah, it is incredible,
太不可思议了
Especially since he can't even read yet.
尤其是他还不认字呢
Yeah, we have all the listings you asked for.
是的 您要的房♥源我们都有
Hi. Ok, sure, we'll get right on it.
好的 我们马上办
Rita. Hello, Delia.
丽塔 你好 迪莉娅
Wh-what's going on? What are you doing here?
怎么了 有什么事吗
Well, I hear you've been asking around about some of my listings.
我听说你一直在打听我手上的房♥源
You did?
你听说了
Sidling up to every agent in my office.
跟我办公室的每个代理偷偷联♥系♥
The Faylans' open house.
出席费兰氏的售房♥会
Just so you know, I'm still in the game.
告诉你 我还在干这一行
I haven't missed a single showing since the day Kirk died.
柯克死后 我没缺席过一次售房♥
You think I'm poaching your listings?
你以为我在偷你的房♥源
I'm a highly functioning person.
我工作非常努力
I'm hardly undone by my husband's death.
我老公去世 都没击垮我
Oh, and don't be going after his listings either.
你也别妄想偷他的房♥源了
His clients know me, and they trust me.
他的客户认识我 也信任我
Would you, uh, mind going and finding the, uh,
你 你去找点
Parkside paperwork?
帕克塞德区的资料
Yeah, and just, um...
去吧
Just take your time till you find it.
慢慢找
Rita, I swear to you I am not trying to get your business
丽塔 我发誓 我没打算抢你的生意
Or Kirk's. I was...
或是柯克的 我只是
I was asking about you because I was concerned
我打听 是出于关心
And, ok, because I'm nosy.
因为我爱管闲事
Well, that, I buy.
好吧 这我信
Why don't you come and sit down?
过来坐下吧
You look like you've had a bad day.
你看起来很糟
You have no idea.
糟得你想不到
They think I did it.
他们认为是我♥干♥的
Who? The police?
谁 警♥察♥吗
And it is so unfair.
太不公平了
I know, honey. It must be awful.
我知道 一定伤心透了
Because now I'm gonna have to wait so long
这下我得等待很久
and act all broken up
还得假装魂不守舍
before I get on with my life,
才能继续我的生活
Assuming I'm not serving a life sentence, I mean.
如果我没有被判无期徒刑的话
I...I just don't want people to think I'm cold.
我不想让别人觉得我很冷血
I know. We seemed like the perfect couple.
我们看起来像是模范夫妻
We did, didn't we?
很像 是吧
Yes. Of course.
是的 当然
Perfect.
人间眷侣
But we weren't.
但我们只是在演戏
You're a widow, right?
你是个寡妇 是吧
Yes.
对
Well, how long did you wait?
你等了多长时间
I mean, how long were you off the market
用了多久才走出阴影
before you started dating again?
从新开始接受别的男人
A long time.
很久
Was it difficult finding someone you clicked with, who was your equal?
要找个称心如意的 是不是很难
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表