剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Oh, my.
天哪
15 minutes.
十五分钟
All right, no problem.
小菜一碟
Jimmy?!
吉米
Are you doing that?
是你干的吗
I can feel that, Jimmy.
我能感觉到 吉米
I know you're doing that, man! Stop!
我知道是你 快停下
Let me out! Get me out of here.
快把我弄出去
Get me out! Open the door!
让我出去 快开门
Get me out of here. Open the door.
把我弄出去 快开门
Open the door.
开门
Get me out.
让我出去
Just calm down.
请冷静一下
Don't tell me to calm down.
凭什么让我冷静
That freaking morgue is haunted, ok?!
那阴森的停尸房♥闹鬼 明白吗
I should be suing you guys!
我要告你们
Look, it was a stupid high school prank.
只是高中生的恶作剧而已
My grandson is sorry.
我的孙子非常道歉
What are you talking about? I'm not sorry!
你在乱讲什么 我才不道歉
Hey, Vicky. Hey.
你好 维姬 你好
What's going on here?
那边出了什么状况
Eh, I don't know. Some kids broke into the morgue last night.
不清楚 俩小孩昨晚闯进了停尸房♥
Why?
为什么
Bored. Stupid. All of the above.
无聊 蠢 又蠢又无聊
Oh, wow, look at this.
看看这些
Look at that clamp. What year do you think that is?
瞧这夹钳 这是哪年生产的
Ah, fifties, I think.
五十年代吧
The hospital's clearing out storage,
医院在清♥仓♥
Getting rid of all this old junk.
处理掉这些旧的垃圾
Now that is beautiful.
太漂亮了
You can take it if you want it.
喜欢就拿去吧
Really? Sure.
可以吗 当然
It's just going to get melted down anyway.
反正也要拿去熔掉
It's our secret. Shh.
我们之间的秘密 嘘
Check this out.
瞧这个
How cool is that, huh?
多酷啊
What is it?
这是什么
Well, it's an old version of a tool that your dad uses at work.
这是爸爸上班用的手术工具的老版本
It's called a suction cannula.
叫做 抽气套管
It's a suction tube, really.
其实是个抽气的管子
You use it for an operation?
你用它来做手术吗
Yeah. Yeah, we do.
是的 没错
Except now we use better ones, I mean, newer ones.
不过现在用的比这更好 更新式
I don't like operations.
我不喜欢手术
That's good.
说得好
Nobody likes an operation.
没人喜欢做手术
But sometimes, you know, that's the only way we can make somebody healthy.
但有时 这是让病人康复的唯一方法
We have to go in and fix something inside them,
我们必须把病人的身体修理好
something that's making them sick.
去掉让他们生病的源头
And this kind of thing
诸如这样的东西
Gives a person a second chance.
给人起死回生的机会
I'm sorry.
对不起
Baby, sorry for what?
宝贝 为什么要说对不起
I don't know.
我不知道
I just feel like I did something wrong.
我突然觉得自己做错了事情
What? No, no, we wanted you to hold it.
不 不 是我们要你拿着的
No. You didn't do anything wrong.
不 你没做错事
In fact, you are perfect.
相反 你很乖
Well, I don't know about that.
这点我倒不敢确定
What'd she say, you're perfect? Come here.
她说你乖吗 爸爸背
I think he's pretty perfect.
我觉得他很乖
You know, you're good for a little boy.
作为小孩 你算乖的了
You'll do all right. I mean, you know, he'll do in a pinch.
你会乖乖的 他马上就乖了
I think he's tired.
我想他困了
I'm going to take you up and you're going to have the best bath ever.
我带你上楼 你要好好洗个澡
We're going to get your teeth brushed.
还要把你的牙给刷了
We know how much you like that, right?
我们知道你很喜欢刷牙
Did you see the new toothbrush mom got you?
你看到妈妈给你买♥♥的新牙刷了吗
二次机会
鬼语者 第五季 第4集
How cheesy is that?
这很老套吧
But I just had to get it.
但我还是忍♥不住买♥♥下来了
Absolutely. It is a must-have.
当然了 这是必买♥♥品
But I think you have to have the whole collection.
但我觉得集齐一套才有意义
Like world's greatest mom,
比如世上最好的妈妈
World's greatest boss.
世上最好的老板
You know, all the categories.
囊括所有的种类
Did you ever get world's greatest lawyer?
你有"世上最好的律师"吗
Oddly...no.
奇怪的是 我没有
Poor baby.
可怜的孩子
Is everything ok? Yeah.
一切还好吗 还好
You know,
知道吗
I don't meet too many people with a sense of humor.
我很少与幽默的人见面
I know what you mean.
我了解
No, the truth is,
不 事实上
cheesy figurines aside,
撇开俗气的小塑像不说
I don't really know how to date.
我并不太擅于约会
I mean, I know how,
我是说 我知道怎么约会
Just not, you know, reading all the signals and all that.
只是不擅于解读对方的心思
I mean, after my divorce, I just...
离婚后 我...
I hibernated.
我就冬眠了似的
Look, dating is hard enough for teenagers to figure out,
即使年轻人都摸不清约会的门路
Let alone people our age.
更别提我们这年纪的人了
An enigma wrapped inside a riddle.
那更是谜中之谜
Exactly.
说得太对了
Did you order wine?
你有点葡萄酒吗
No. I may have thought it, but I didn't order it.
没有 我有想过 但没有点
Please, this is with my compliments.
请笑纳 这是本店赠送的
Oh, that's very sweet, but I can't have any right now.
太贴心了 但我现在不能喝酒
Oh, no, no, no. You must.
别 别 你必须要喝点
This is a beautiful vintage. You'll love it.
这是一瓶珍藏老酒 你会喜欢的
That is so nice, but if I drink in the middle of the day,
真是感谢 但我若是大白天喝酒
I can't accomplish anything.
就没法做事了
No, no, I insist.
请你一定要喝点
Uh, excuse me. The lady said...
劳驾 这位女士已经说了...
Oh, damn it!
该死
What the hell is wrong with you? What are you, stupid?!
你到底怎么回事 蠢透顶了
I am so sorry. Don't just stand there, you moron!
太对不起了 别杵在那了 白♥痴♥
Get her some towels. Oh, it's ok.
给她拿毛巾来 我没事
I just didn't expect it.
我只是没料到而已
Well, of course not.
当然没料到
I mean, how could you expect someone to be so stupid?
谁能料到世上会有这么蠢的人
We didn't want the damn wine to start with,
我们本来就没有点酒
And she certainly doesn't want to be wearing it!
她也没想被酒撒上衣服
What are you, totally brainless?
你这人没脑子吗
I'm so sorry. Please let me pay for the cleaning.
我很抱歉 请让我付您的洗衣钱
Really? You think?
是吗 还用你说
You'll pay for the cleaning and you'll pay for lunch!
除了洗衣钱 还要替我们买♥♥单
Hey, that's enough.
够了
I mean, nobody died here, ok?
又没有死人 至于吗
I'm just gonna, um...
我去一下...
I'm just gonna go take care of this.
我去擦一下
Is this really ok?
这件真的不错吗
Yeah, it looks great on you.
是的 很适合你
Ok, but do I smell like wine?
好吧 我身上还有酒味吗
Oh, it's ok. It's a good year.
没关系 这酒的年代不错
So besides all that,
除了这些状况
How did you enjoy the play, Mrs. Lincoln?
你享受这次约会吗 林肯夫人
You know, the irony is, I was enjoying it just fine.
讽刺的是 我本来很享受
I've been dating a lot of guys,
我最近约会这么多男的
And they're all turning out to be so dull.
一个个都让我觉得无聊
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表