剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Yeah, of course, I remember you.
当然 我记得你
You're my newest... well, maybe my only...fan.
你是我的新 也许是唯一的粉丝
No, I haven't had a chance to talk to her yet. Why?
不 我还没机会找她 怎么了
Ok, thanks.
好的 谢谢
Anne-Marie hasn't been to school in 2 days.
安玛丽有两天没上学了
Has anyone talked to her father?
有人通知他父亲吗
They called the house, no answer. Why?
他们去敲门 但没人应 为什么
hopefully nothing,
但愿没事
Except he saw me talking to her and he didn't look pleased.
不过他见到我找她 而且很不高兴
Give me a second.
我稍后处理
Ms. Gordon, I don't have time right now ...
戈登小姐 我很忙
I don't want to start any trouble,
我不是来找麻烦的
But it's about your daughter.
是关于你的女儿
What about her?
她怎么了
She's missed school 2 days in a row.
她接连两天都没上学
You're tracking my kid's whereabouts now?
现在开始跟踪我女儿了
I just want to make sure she's ok.
我只是想确定她的安全
I'll deal with it.
我会处理
Look, she's troubled about something
她被一些事所困
And I think I can help.
我想我能帮她
I don't. Now if you'll excuse me,
我不这样认为 没其他事的话
I'm in the middle of an investigation.
我要忙手上未了的案子了
Yeah, is that why you have Dylan's things?
所以你才取走了迪伦的遗物
Last time I asked you about him
上次我向你问起他
you said that his death was an accident, not a crime.
你说他的死是意外 不是谋杀
You said that you didn't know anything.
你说你对此一无所知
You need to leave.
你该走了
Yeah, ok.
好的
Sorry.
打扰了
What do you mean, it wasn't a nightstick?
什么意思 不是警棍
It looked like a nightstick,
看起来像
But it was actually a baseball bat.
其实是是棒球棍
Ramsey beat Dylan's head in with a baseball bat?
拉姆齐用棒球棍打迪伦的头
Not Ramsey. Jake.
不是拉姆齐 是杰克
Clean-cut jock Jake? Why?
帅气的运动员 杰克 为什么
I don't know.
不知道
The ghost said something about
鬼魂说什么
If people love each other,
如果两个人相爱
They should be together.
就应该在一起
You're thinking this is how Jake stopped their romance?
你是说 杰克用这种方法阻止他们相爱
By whacking his competition in the skull?
敲破竞争者的脑袋
It seems unlikely, I know.
我知道这不太可能
And if that's true, why has Dylan been blaming officer Ramsey?
若真如此 迪伦为什么责怪拉姆齐警官
I don't know, and I'd like to talk to Jake,
不知道 我得找杰克谈谈
But I don't have a car.
但是我没车
I'll come by the store after my next class.
我下节课结束后 就去商店接你
All right. Teach quick. Bye.
快点教 拜拜
Surprise!
惊喜
Oh, my gosh.
天哪
It's an Acadia.
是阿卡迪亚
Check it out, mom.
看看这个 妈妈
Oh, my goodness.
我的天
It's got a remote.
还有遥控器
And a camera so you won't back into anything.
还有摄像头 这样你就能安心倒车了
Nice.
太棒了
It's got 3 rows of seats, too.
三排座
So we can carpool with my whole soccer team.
我的足球队能来拼车了
Oh, great. Yeah.
不错 对
Come on out.
出来吧
I know how much you loved that old car,
我知道你很喜欢那辆车
But I just remember it took you about a year to pick it,
但我记得你挑了一年
So, I hope you don't mind if we ...
所以 我希望你不要怪我
Mind? Why would I mind?
怪你 为什么
And I love you.
我爱死你了
Both of you.
你们两个
I'm sorry about your old car.
老车没了 我很抱歉
I didn't know they were stickers for grown-ups.
我不知道那些贴纸是给大人用的
It's ok.
没关系
We did good?
这惊喜还行吧
You did great.
太棒了
Listen, tonight, when I get home,
今晚 我回家后
We'll all take a drive together, ok?
我们一起开 怎样
For now, there's somebody I need to talk to.
现在 我得去见个人
Go crazy.
疯去吧
I love you, I love you. I love you.
我爱你 我爱你 我爱你
Here, pal. Hang on to that.
给你 挂上
Ooh, I can't believe this is for me!
不敢相信 这是我的车
Ok.
好了
I'm excited!
我太兴奋了
I love you both.
我爱你们俩
Goodbye. Love you.
拜拜 爱你
We did good.
我们干得不错
Looks like we're walking, pal.
看来我们得走路了 伙计
Ok. Come on.
没问题 走吧
Hi. Um, my name is Melinda Gordon,
你好 我是梅林达·戈登
I'm looking for Jake.
我找杰克
He's not home yet.
他现在不在家
But I'm Bonnie, his mom. Can I help you?
我是邦妮 他的妈妈 有什么事吗
I think I've seen you at the school before.
我之前在学校见过你
You're one of the moms, aren't you?
其中的一个妈妈 对吗
Is that how you knew Dylan?
你是这样认识迪伦的吗
I've only met him recently.
我只是最近碰见过他
His death was a shock.
他的死确实让人震惊
Oh, I know. It was awful.
是的 太可怕了
His parents still haven't come for the last of his things.
他父母至今都没来取他的遗物
His things?
他的遗物
He'd been living with us.
他住在我们家
After his parents kicked him out.
因为他父母把他赶出来了
I had no idea.
原来如此
I didn't even know he and Jake were friends.
我甚至不知道他和杰克是朋友
They were and they weren't.
他们是朋友 也不是
They used to play together
以前常常一起玩
Because I was friends with his mom.
因为我和他母亲是朋友
When did they start growing apart?
他们什么时候不在一起了
I suppose that was my doing.
可能是因为我的缘故
His father drank, and when he did, he was abusive.
他的父亲酗酒 一喝醉就打他
To Dylan?
打迪伦
I think so.
我想是
Dylan started acting out.
迪伦开始有点暴♥力♥倾向
I couldn't blame him,
我不能责怪他
And I couldn't fix his situation at home,
也没法干预他的家事
But I could keep it away from my child.
但我得让我的孩子远离这些不良影响
So you pulled away.
所以你不让他们来往
And Jake stayed away. He got good grades,
杰克疏远迪伦后 他成绩好了
He got into sports.
还加入了运动队
And Dylan...
而迪伦
Fell off the map.
一落千丈
But I guess he remembered us being kind to him.
他应该记得我们对他很好
Jake, too.
还有杰克
Because when Jake learned he needed a place to crash,
当杰克得知他需要一个地方过渡
he invited Dylan here, and he accepted.
就邀请迪伦来家里 而他也接受了
That must've meant a lot to him.
他肯定很感激
So, how did they do living together?
他俩住一起相处得怎样
Good, I guess.
应该很好
At first I was worried Dylan was going to be a bad influence,
一开始我还担心迪伦会带来不良影响
especially when Jake came home with speeding tickets.
特别是杰克带着超速罚单回家
But it turns out that was my fault, not Dylan's.
但这是我的错 而不是迪伦
What do you mean?
什么意思
Jake was getting serious about a girl.
杰克喜欢上了一个女孩儿
And I didn't realize how serious
我没认识到他有多认真
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表