剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
And I saw you at Damon's studio, so you're a fan, right?
我在戴蒙的工作室见过你 你是他的粉丝
Was.
曾经是
How come?
怎么了
Damon's new novel, it's mine,
戴蒙的新小说 那是我的
I think.
我这么认为
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I finished a graphic novel of my own.
我自己画了部漫画小说
Did Shane know about it?
谢恩知道吗
Yeah. I never showed it to him,
知道 我没给他看过
but he knew I was finishing one up.
但他知道我完成了
He thought it was lame.
他觉得烂透了
And then right before he left, he stole my laptop
出走前 他偷了我的笔记本
and all my original drawings.
和我的所有原图
His way of taunting you one last time.
用这种方式最后一次嘲笑你
That's what I thought,
我也那么认为
But then Damon Weaver releases a spoiler about his new book,
后来戴蒙·韦弗发布了他的新书
And everything about it is just like mine...
书中所有内容跟我的一样
I mean, characters, the story, everything.
人物角色 故事情节 一切的一切
So what are you saying, that Damon stole your story?
你是说戴蒙剽窃了你的故事
Or Shane stole it and he sold it to Damon,
或是谢恩偷走后 卖♥♥给了戴蒙
Pretending it was his work.
谎称是自己的作品
Is that when you started showing up in Damon's drawings?
你是从那时起 出现在戴蒙的画里吗
That's a new thing,
这我倒不知道
Totally unrelated to my work.
跟我的画完全没关系
I mean, why would Damon Weaver draw me
戴蒙·韦弗干嘛要把我们兄弟
and my stepbrother into his blog comics?
画进漫画博客呢
Actually, I think Shane's been doing it.
事实上 我觉得这是谢恩做的
What do you mean?
什么意思
I think that he's possessing Damon and making him do the drawings.
是他附身于戴蒙 控制他画的
Why would he do that?
他为什么要这么做
I mean, it seems pointless.
这没有任何意义
Does it?
是吗
I mean, there has to be some reason
总有原因的
why you were standing in the picture, holding a knife.
为什么你会出现在画里 拿着刀
I didn't have a knife.
我没有刀
Why did you go to the square in the first place?
你那天到广场上去做什么
I wanted to talk to Damon,
我想跟戴蒙谈谈
See if I could get some answers.
想得到些答案
Maybe he would tell me where Shane was.
也许他知道谢恩在哪里
Not that he would tell me that Shane was at the bottom of a lake.
没想过他会告诉我 谢恩已经尸沉湖底
So you think that Damon killed Shane
你认为是戴蒙杀了谢恩
to hide the fact that it's not his novel?
来掩盖漫画并非他原创的事实
You're the one that said that Shane was angry.
是你说谢恩很气愤
Maybe that's why.
也许这就是原因
Now, why doesn't this kid, uh... Colin.
为什么这孩子 科林
Why doesn't Colin bust Damon for plagiarism?
为什么科林不指证戴蒙剽窃
Um, because he can't prove it. Shane took all of his artwork.
因为他没证据 谢恩把他的原图都拿走了
And sold it to Damon, who is claiming it as his own. That is low.
卖♥♥给了戴蒙 谎是自己的 真卑鄙
I mean, but would Damon Weaver really kill this kid to protect his secret?
戴蒙·韦弗真会杀人 来掩盖真♥相♥吗
I don't know. Maybe it was an accident,
不知道 也许只是意外
Or maybe he realized that he was in a position
也许他意识到 他可能会
where he could lose everything.
失去一切
Everything, huh?
一切
Yeah. His reputation, his career.
他的名誉 事业
Hey, why doesn't the ghost force Damon to draw a confession?
为什么鬼魂不直接控制戴蒙承认呢
Maybe that's what he has in mind.
也许这正这么打算
I mean, it's all pretty public.
已经闹得沸沸扬扬了
You know, maybe he's trying to torment Damon
也许他是想折磨戴蒙
so that he'll confess what he did.
借此逼他承认剽窃
And will that be plagiarism or murder?
承认剽窃 还是承认谋杀
Maybe both.
两者都有
Ok, Shane.
好吧 谢恩
Maybe you're right.
也许你是对的
Almost makes the interest rate increase worth it.
差点报废了一张卡
Do you people break and enter often?
你们经常私闯民宅吗
Uh, it's not considered breaking and entering
私闯民宅的前提是
unless we people get caught, so you wanna close the door?
被人抓住 所以快点关门
Well, you're the graphic novelist.
你是漫画小说家
Go sniff out the kid's artwork.
找出这孩子的原图吧
What if Damon comes back?
戴蒙回来了怎么办
Melinda's got the perfect vantage point from her shop.
梅林达的店是完美的前哨站
She'll give us a heads-up if she sees him.
他若回来 她会通知我们的
How 'bout the ghost?
那鬼魂呢
Oh, him.
鬼魂啊
I really won't know he's here until I hear him.
听到他时 我才能知道他来了
So he could possess one of us like he did to Damon?
他能像控制戴蒙一样控制我们吗
Yep.
可能
Oh, no. I think I upset him.
不 我想我惹到他了
Shane, we're here because we wanna help.
谢恩 我们是来帮忙的
I don't think he cares.
我觉得他不在乎
We know you took your stepbrother's artwork.
我们知道你拿走了你弟弟的原图
Did you really sell it to Damon?
你真的卖♥♥给戴蒙了吗
It's time to set things right, Shane.
谢恩 是时候解释清楚了
Just talk to me.
跟我谈谈吧
Ok.
好吧
We can show ourselves out.
我们还是出去吧
What is that?
那是什么
I think he's gone.
我想他已经走了
Do you know how much these are worth?
你知道这值多少钱吗
These are signed by Frank Miller.
有弗兰克·米勒的签名
They're originals.
是原稿
Yeah, well, guess what other originals Damon has,
猜猜戴蒙还有谁的原稿
Colin's.
科林的
These are really good. The kid's got talent.
画得真好 这孩子很有天赋
Melinda. Is Damon on the move?
梅林达 戴蒙回来了吗
Are we about to be made?
我们要闪人吗
No, he's at the book signing.
不是 他在签售现场
Did you find anything?
找到什么线索没
Well, we found Colin's artwork.
我们找到科林的原稿了
And a copy of Damon's new book.
还有戴蒙新书的副本
Now we'll see if Damon really did rip it off.
现在可以知道戴蒙有没有剽窃了
There are differences in Damon's background art and details,
戴蒙画的背景和细节有些不同之处
But the story, the content, it's the same as Colin's.
但故事情节 内容 跟科林的一模一样
Yeah. Colin said that the material was personal. He's right.
科林说素材是他自己的 他说的没错
So this character, the one who's losing his powers,
这个人物 失去力量的人
That's supposed to be Shane?
是指谢恩吗
Well, I mean, it seems to fit.
看起来吻合
The character in the story is abandoned by his mom
故事中的角色被母亲抛弃
because his powers make her sick.
因为他的力量让她生病
Right. The absentee mom who dropped out of Shane's life.
对 谢恩的人生中没有母爱
Custody issues can do a number on kids.
监护权之争 还真能毁了孩子
That's probably what made Shane act out
可能这就是谢恩为什么
and cause trouble for his dad and stepmom.
给他父亲和继母找麻烦的原因
So I guess when the ghost said that Damon took his life,
我猜鬼魂说戴蒙夺走了他的生命
He meant this story, his story.
指的是这个故事 他的故事
Well, check this out.
看这个
That obviously is colin,
他很明显是科林
And he's got Shane hooked up to these weird tubes and wires,
他把谢恩连在奇怪的管子和电线上
like maybe he's torturing him.
好像是在折磨他
No wonder the ghost was so angry.
怪不得鬼魂很气愤
His stepbrother was getting his kicks off Shane's personal pain.
谢恩的弟弟把快乐建立在他的痛苦上
Then why isn't Shane haunting Colin?
为什么谢恩不缠着科林
I think that the ghost is using the drawings
我想鬼魂是想用画
to get Colin to go after Damon, like they did with the knife.
让科林追着戴蒙 拿着刀
You know, trying to get the stepbrother to do something stupid.
企图让他的弟弟做蠢事
But that knife attack didn't happen.
刀的事没发生啊
Not yet.
还没发生而已
What's wrong?
怎么了
A lot if we don't get to that book signing.
不去签书会 就要出大♥麻♥烦了
Well, I guess I'll hold down the fort.
我来坚守阵地
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表