剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Your door's wonky.
你这门太难搞了
Yeah. I need to get the hinges adjusted.
是啊 我得矫一下铰链了
Double Chai tea? Thank you.
倍浓印度奶茶 谢谢
You've got a little something.
你衣服上弄了点什么东西
Oh, yeah. The frost is melting off the roof,
我知道 屋顶的冰开始融化了
And this is my favorite coat.
这可是我最心爱的外套
Do you sell water repellent?
你这儿卖♥♥防水衣吗
Yeah. I sell vintage water repellent
卖♥♥ 我卖♥♥古董级防水衣
And used shoe polish.
还有二手鞋油
Ok. Fine.
好吧
It doesn't hurt to ask.
问问无妨
Excuse me. Cutler and Banks?
打扰了 请问 科勒&班克斯
You know, the realtors next door?
就是你隔壁的房♥屋中介
As a matter of fact, I do.
我认识
Any clue when they'll be in?
知道他们几时营业吗
Delia's out of town for the week.
迪莉娅这周出城了
She's Banks, as in Banks and Cutler.
她是"科勒&班克斯"中的班克斯
Ok, thanks. Well, wait a minute.
好的 谢谢 等一下
Do you want to leave your info?
你要留下联♥系♥方式吗
'cause I talk to her, like, every day.
我们基本上天天见面
Ok.
好的
Well, I'm looking for a loft for my office.
我想找一处阁楼作为办公室
Uh, studio, really.
其实是工作室
I draw. Are you an artist?
我画画的 你是画家吗
A graphic novelist, actually.
漫画小说家
So I need a place that gets good light, is quiet.
所以地方要光线好 还要安静
I'm in the Bradford Building now, and, uh...
我目前在布拉德福大楼工作
Oh, a friend of mine works over there.
我有个朋友在那工作
That place is amazing.
那地方相当不错
Why are you leaving? Mine's...well,
为什么要离开 我的...
Just not working out for me. It's hard to explain.
反正不太适合我 一言难尽
Are you famous?
你很有名吗
Would we have heard of you?
我们有没可能听说过你吗
I doubt it. I have kind of a cult readership.
严重怀疑 我的粉丝都是比较狂热的
My name's Damon Weaver.
我叫戴蒙·韦弗
Sorry. Don't know you.
不好意思 没听说过
Have you written anything popular I may have heard of?
你有没有出名的作品 我也许听说过
I've got a new book coming out with some hype.
我有部新作正在宣传出版
It's called "Destined." Doesn't ring a bell.
名叫《命中注定》 还是没听过
Well, because, like he just said, it hasn't come out yet.
那是自然 他说了 还没出版嘛
Have you written anything else?
还有其他的吗
I also wrote "Transcender" a few years ago.
几年前写过《超越者》
Nah, haven't read that, either.
也没看过
Eli!
喂 伊莱
But I have heard some of my students talk about it.
但我有听我的学生谈起过
So you are famous. See? You feel better now?
所以你还是有名气的 是不是感觉好些了
I feel fine. But hey, if it'll make you feel any better,
还好吧 如果你们有兴趣
I've got some fliers.
我这里有些海报
It's for a signing I'm doing this week for the new book
我这周要为新书办签名售书会
over at Bay Ridge booksellers.
就在瑞奇湾的书店里
Frankly, I could use a crowd.
坦白说 需要人来捧捧场
Don't you worry, my famous friend.
别担心 名人朋友
We'll get you a crowd.
我们会找人来给你捧场的
"Destined." I like the title.
《命中注定》这名字我喜欢
Well, I would be happy to put one in the window.
我很乐意把海报贴在橱窗上
Thanks so much. Oh!
非常感谢 对了
And here's my number.
这是我的电♥话♥号♥码
Tell your realtor friend to give me a call, Miss...
麻烦转告你的经纪人朋友 怎么称呼
Uh, Melinda Gordon, and this is Eli James.
梅林达·戈登 这位是伊莱·詹姆斯
See you.
再见
Oh, let me help you with that thing. It's...
我来帮你搞定那门
Impossible.
不会吧
Eli. Eli, wait. There's a trick to it.
伊莱 等我来 有窍门的
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
Hey, the frost is melting.
冰开始融化了
Except not on you. You're sparkling.
你倒是正相反 身上闪闪发光
That's weird. The drops are turning into ice.
太奇怪了 水滴落到你身上就成了冰
How the heck does that happen?
这怎么可能
It must be colder outside than it feels.
室外肯定比我们感觉的温度低
The radio said it's already in the fifties.
天气预报说已经50多度了[约10摄氏度]
Well, then, they were wrong.
很明显他们搞错了
Oh, my god. What the...
天哪 这是怎么...
That almost hit you. Are you ok?
差点砸到你 你还好吗
Oh, I'm fine.
我没事
I got to go.
我得走了
Did you do that?
是你干的吗
Who are you?
你是谁
What are you trying to do?
你到底要干什么
He's a liar and a thief.
他是一个骗子 是贼
But he'll get what he deserves.
他这是罪有应得
如履薄冰
鬼语者 第五季 第17集
How come my building is the only one with icicles on it?
为什么只有我的店顶上有冰锥
And why was the ghost wearing a ski mask?
这鬼魂又为什么戴着滑雪面罩
Look, if you got a theory, don't hold back.
如果有何想法 别磨叽
Just spit it out.
但说无妨
Jim and I are thinking hypothermia.
我和吉姆一致认为是低体温症
But something still bothers me.
但我仍然有点纠结
So the guy is frozen to death.
这家伙是被冻死的
He creates icicles and freezes drops of water on Damon's coat.
他能变出冰锥 能让戴蒙外套上的水滴结冰
Who does that?
谁能有这本事
You've got a theory, right?
你已经有想法了 对吧
Well, actually, no. I've got nothing.
事实上 一无所知
Because I got a theory, but if you're just gonna mock me...
我有想法了 你要是敢嘲笑我...
Eli. Ok, fine.
伊莱 好吧
Do you want to know who does that?
想知道谁有这本事吗
Supervillains do that.
大恶棍们
Their powers hearken back to what killed them, or almost did.
他们的力量来源于杀死他们的东西
Poison Ivy, Two-Face, Elektra.
毒藤女 双面人 女忍♥者[皆出自漫画]
That's Damon's world. He's a graphic novelist.
那是戴蒙的世界 他是漫画小说家
You're not mocking me.
你居然没嘲笑我
What are you looking at? It's damon's blog.
你在看什么 戴蒙的博客
He's been posting drawings to tease his new graphic novel.
他发了一些新作的剧透
Check out the latest.
看看最新的帖子
That character's about to get skewered by icicles.
主角将被冰锥刺中
Yeah. You notice anything else?
对 还发现什么了
Yeah. He looks a lot like Damon.
有 这人像极了戴蒙
I guess he draws from experience... art imitating life.
他把这次经历画出来了 艺术源自生活
Or the other way around. Take a look at when that drawing was posted.
恰恰相反 你看这画的发帖日期
Monday, 7 A.M.
周一 早上七点
Today's Tuesday.
今天是周二
So this was drawn before Damon ever set foot in my store.
这是戴蒙来我店之前画的
Maybe that explains why he took off so quickly.
所以他才会匆匆离开
He recognized that near-miss from his own illustration.
他觉察出了这是他画中的险兆
He did seem a little freaked out.
他当时的确有点吓坏了
I wonder if this kind of thing's happened before.
不知道这种情况之前发生过没
Does that mean he can foretell the future through his art?
他能通过作画预见未来吗
No one can foretell the future,
没人能预见未来
But the ghost probably saw Damon's drawing
很可能是鬼魂看到了戴蒙的画
And reenacted it somehow.
把这幕场景重现了而已
So the ghost reads graphic novel blogs,
这么说来 鬼魂看到了他的漫画博客
Acts like a supervillain?
然后表现得像个大恶棍
Sounds like someone who's way into comic books.
听起来像是漫画迷干的
Yeah. Looks like we need to get into them, too.
对 看来我们也要迷一下了
Oh, look no further.
远在天边 近在眼前
Rockland's got an A to Z encyclopedia of comics.
洛克兰大学有一所漫画大百科书库
At the university library?
学校图书馆里有这些吗
Nope. She's in the Anthropology Department.
不是 她在人类学院
I am not obsessed with comic books.
我才不会对漫画着迷
I am an anthropologist, and graphic novels...
我是人类学家 况且漫画小说
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表