剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
It sounds about right for what?
哪里对了
They call it threading.
这叫作"意象编织"
I found 3 different references to it in the library.
我在图书馆找到三份资料记载
Why is it called threading?
为什么叫"意象编织"
It's when a ghost weaves images or visions into the mind of a civilian.
指鬼魂将某些情境编织进平常人脑中
A civilian?
平常人
Someone who's not a sensitive, like you or Aiden.
无法通灵的人 不同于你和艾登
It's supposed to be easier with physical proximity.
身体接触会更加容易成功
How easy?
有多容易
Well, you don't have to suppress a person's consciousness,
无需抑制这个人的神智
like with possession,
比如附身
but it does take lots of energy;
但这需要大量能量
the kind of energy you need major motion to get...
这类能量需要强烈的情感
hate, anger, love.
比如仇恨 愤怒 爱
Or guilt.
或是愧疚
Well, that depends. How much guilt?
那要看情况 有多内疚
Well, in my vision, it was from the point of view of the slasher.
在意象里 我是持刀的袭击者
If I had slashed someone, I'd feel pretty guilty.
我若用刀砍伤了人 会非常内疚
Then again, I'm not a slasher.
问题是 我没有砍过人
Maybe the ghost wasn't, either.
也许鬼魂也没有
Which begs the question...
这又带出另一个问题
why did he say, "He needs me."
他为什么说 "他需要我"
Why would he need his son to see him slashing someone?
为什么他需要儿子看到砍伤别人的幻象
And who was he slashing? I don't know.
他砍伤的是谁 不知道
It wasn't Robert's girlfriend.
不是罗伯特的女友
I don't think it was the ghost I saw outside the morgue.
应该也不是停尸房♥外见到的鬼魂
Why?
为什么
'Cause she wasn't cut or bloody.
她没被砍伤 也没流血
And you know what, it was something else she said.
她还说了些其他的
She said, "He didn't mean to hurt her,"
她说 他不是故意伤害她的
Not, "He didn't mean to hurt me."
而不是 他不是故意伤害"我"的
Then who's the victim? Yeah.
那受害者是谁 是啊
Who's the woman outside the morgue?
停尸房♥外的女人又是谁
Why are so many of them crazy?
为什么有这么多人发狂
No, I don't mind you asking at all.
我完全不介意你问我
Frankly, I wish the hospital had sent someone sooner.
说实话 我希望医院早点派人来
I know they're busy, but, you know.
我知道他们很忙 但是
God forbid you have an issue
上帝不会允许
that doesn't fit into one of their neat little boxes.
坏了他规矩的事
Like Robert?
就像罗伯特吗
Yeah.
是的
Here.
给我
Have a seat.
请坐
Although, to be honest,
不过说实话
I'm probably more mad at myself.
我更生自己的气
For what? Well, I never asked the tough questions
为什么 直到我儿子出现问题
until my son started...
我才开始过问
till things went so wrong with him.
那时他已经错得太远
Do you mind describing what happened to him?
你能否描述一下 他发生了什么
Well, first it was simple insomnia.
最初 他只是失眠而已
It started a few months ago.
几个月前开始的
He couldn't sleep.
他无法入眠
Nothing would help.
什么都帮不了
You know, exercise, pills, warm milk.
锻炼 安♥眠♥药♥ 热牛奶
Nothing.
都是徒劳
And then the nightmares started.
后来他开始做噩梦
I heard it in his voice.
从他的语气里能听得出来
We'd talk all the time.
我们经常谈话
He was different.
他变了
And it affected his work.
而且影响到了工作
Pretty soon, he lost his job.
很快 他丢了工作
He started to wander off, disappearing from home.
他开始离开家四处游荡
Like he did when he showed up at the hospital.
就像他出现在医院里那样
Helen, his girlfriend, she left her own job
海伦 他的女友 放下自己的工作
to try and help, but it was no use.
想要帮助他 可也没有用
The longer he went without sleep, the worse it got.
他越久不睡觉 情况就越糟糕
You said you didn't ask the tough questions.
你说你没有过问他
What questions were those?
什么样的问题
I don't know if you have your own kids,
不知你是否有孩子
biologically, I mean.
亲生儿子
None that I know of.
我想我没有
Anyway, I have to imagine it's different when you have your own.
你若有了自己的孩子 就不一样了
You never worry someone will come along and lay claim to him.
不用担心会有人跳出来 要求收回孩子
Was the adoption problematic?
是收养出了问题吗
No, I don't mean, you know, literal claim.
不 不是真要收回
I mean, what if your child
我是说 如果你的孩子
decides he wants to connect with his own people?
下定决心要联♥系♥他的亲生父母
And, you know, what if he discovers
还有 如果他发现
he has more in common with them than with you?
他与亲生父母的共同点比你多
You were afraid of losing him.
你担心会失去他
So when we adopted,
所以我们收养他时
they asked if we wanted to know robert's family's circumstances.
他们问我 是否想知道罗伯特的家庭情况
And I said, no, no, I didn't want to know.
我说 我不想知道
That all changed when he got sick.
他病了后 一切都变了
Of course, and I had to know.
当然 我不得不知道了
I wish I'd known sooner.
我希望能早点知道
Known what?
知道什么
Robert's parents didn't choose to give him up.
罗伯特的父母并没有遗弃他
It wasn't up to them.
那由不得他们
He was a ward of the state.
他是受国家的监护
Was this, by any chance,
这有没有可能是因为
because Robert's father had killed his mother?
罗伯特的爸爸杀死了他的妈妈
How did you know that?
你是怎么知道的
It's hard to explain, but I promise I will.
很难解释 我以后会解释的
Do you have any paperwork I can see?
你有什么书面材料吗
I understand that there are privacy issues,
我明白这事关隐私
but I was hoping you'd still want to help the family.
但我希望你仍然想要帮助这家庭
You're forgetting that I'm retired now.
你忘了 我已经退休了
Especially considering the gaps in your report.
尤其考虑到 你的报告里有遗漏
What gaps?
什么遗漏
Robert's adopted father is how I found you.
我是通过罗伯特的养父找到你的
You were the social worker on the case.
当时负责此事的是你
Yeah.
是的
Well, you left his birth father's cause of death blank.
你在他生父的死因这一栏留空了
But then you said it was listed in appendix D,
你又写道 死因详见附录D
but there is no appendix D.
但是报告里没有附录D
So maybe it fell out of the file.
可能是文件掉了页
That's when I realized that
可我又注意到
the pages prove that nothing's missing.
报告的页码表明 没有任何缺页
See, appendix C is on page 13
附录C在十三页
and appendix E is on page 14,
接着附录E在十四页
meaning that there was never an appendix D.
就是说 根本就没有附录D
Was there?
是不是
What do you want?
你想怎样
I want to know what's missing from the report.
我想知道报告遗漏掉的信息
What do you know so far?
你知道些什么
His birth mother, Marlene,
他的生母 玛琳
she died of uncontrolled bleeding due to cuts on her forearms.
她因前臂割伤 出血不止而死
And his father, Vernon,
而他父亲 弗农
he was found on the floor of a motel room babbling incoherently.
在旅馆的地板上被发现 说话语无伦次
Yes, he blamed himself one minute,
是的 他一会儿责怪自己
he blamed his wife the next.
一会儿又责怪他妻子
He also blamed demons.
他还责怪恶魔
Yeah, there was talk about demons.
是的 他是说到过恶魔
And then he died in a psychiatric ward not much after that.
不久后 他死在了一间精神科病房♥里
Ok, you say you worked with the hospital.
你刚说你在医院工作
Is Robert sick? Yes.
罗伯特病了吗 是的
Why?
怎么了
Is he suffering from insomnia, by any chance?
他是不是苦于失眠之痛
What else is missing from that report?
报告里还漏掉了什么
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表