剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
murderers and people who were wrongfully executed.
包括谋杀犯 以及被错判的人
Wait. So the innocent ones are still there.
无辜的鬼还在那
Where are the guilty ones?
那有罪的呢
Hiding from me, or maybe they went into the light.
躲着我 或他们进了光里
And the innocent ones didn't. Shouldn't it be the other way around?
无辜的却没有 世道反过来了
Yeah, it doesn't make any sense,
的确说不通
But there's gotta be some kind of good reason.
但一定事出有因
Yeah. Oh, wait.
是啊 对了
You know, executions are usually scheduled at midnight.
处决通常是在半夜执行
That might have something to do with the timing of your hauntings.
也许和鬼魂出没的时间有关
Yeah, but not why they won't let Cassidy cross over.
但他们为何不让卡希蒂超度
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
All right.
好的
You can't help her.
你帮不了她
I don't believe that.
我不相信
The two of you who appeared to me,
你们两个在我面前出现
you were innocent, weren't you?
你们是无辜的吧
Why didn't you go into the light?
那为什么不走进光里
We won't leave Cassidy.
我们不愿丢下卡希蒂
We can't.
我们不能
You're protecting her?
你们在保护她
And you.
还有你
From what? The ghosts?
防备谁 那些鬼魂吗
The ones who were guilty?
那些有罪的
Yes, but they aren't ghosts anymore.
是的 但他们不再是鬼了
Wh-what are you...
你说什么
There, my sweet.
小宝贝
Soon you can come play with all the lovely toys
很快 你就能来我屋里
at my house forever.
永远快乐地玩玩具了
You and my friend Cassidy here will have such fun.
你和我朋友卡希蒂 会很快乐的
You'll see.
等着看吧
Are you home?
你在家吗
No. I'm in Eli's office doing a little research.
不 我在伊莱办公室里作些调查
Is it econ, or are you still helping out Melinda?
是经济学 还是你仍在帮梅林达
Mom, this one's huge.
妈妈 这件事很大
Melinda needs all the help she can get.
梅林达极需要帮助
Ned, we talked about this.
内德 我们谈过了
I know, but this is amazing.
但这次太奇妙了
This house is full of ghosts,
这间屋里满是鬼魂
for some reason, they won't let this poor little girl go into the light.
不知何故 他们不让小女孩走进光里
Listen, it is great that you care about her
我很高兴你能关心她
and that you found something that you're passionate about, but, Ned,
也很高兴你能找到兴趣所在 但是内德
Listen to me.
听我说
A ghost kidnapped Aiden.
艾登被鬼魂绑♥架♥过
Another one killed president Bedford.
贝德福德校长也是被鬼所杀
You have been hurt twice. When are you gonna understand
你也两次受伤 你何时才能明白
This is too dangerous?
这实在太危险了
Apparently more dangerous than even Melinda realizes.
看来这次的危险 连梅林达都没估计到
What?
什么
Mom, I gotta go.
妈妈 我得走了
I'll call you from the car and explain.
我车上再给你打电♥话♥解释
No, no, no...
别 别
Ned. Ned, hold...
内德 内德 等等
Hello?
喂
Aiden, it's way past your...
艾登 该睡
Bedtime.
觉了
Aiden.
艾登
I know where your boy is all the time. Do you?
我总能知道你的孩子在哪 你呢
Don't you dare threaten my son.
你胆敢威胁我的儿子
Then stay out of my business.
那就别管闲事
Ned, hey. Tell us what's going on.
内德 告诉我们怎么样了
I found out what the raven means,
我知道乌鸦的意思了
the one on the puzzle box.
古怪盒子上的乌鸦
Ok, in the "Book of Changes"?
《易变之书》呢
First I asked professor Grant about it.
我先问了格兰特教授
She said that an emblem like this on a tombstone
她说墓碑上出现这种标志
represents a guardian of the soul.
代表灵魂的守护者
What's that have to do with the book?
那和书有什么关系
I'll show you.
我给你看
The book must have erased it.
书又抹去了
Doesn't it only do that when it's worried about the shadows?
不是仅在担心影子时才会抹去吗
Yeah, and if it has something to do with the shadows,
倘若真和影子有关
that explains a few things.
倒是有点道理
One of the prisoners told me that the other convicts are in the house,
一个囚犯说 其他罪犯都在屋里
but they're not ghosts anymore.
但他们不再是鬼了
But how could they be there and not be ghosts?
他们在那儿出没 怎么不是鬼
If they change into shadows.
除非他们变成了影子
All right, help me out.
好的 给我解释下
It's what the shinies told Aiden...
发光的人告诉艾登
Or what he saw happening to Julia.
或是他看到了朱莉娅的遭遇
Shadows, they prey on your guilt.
影子掠食鬼魂的内疚
They break your spirit apart, and they feed on the pieces.
将灵魂撕裂 食其碎片
You know, I think I've seen something like this before,
我以前遇到过这种情况
but I just didn't know what it was,
但我记不清了
these dark, angry ghosts that don't really cross over.
阴暗愤怒的鬼魂并未真正超度
They more cross under.
而是堕落了
Maybe that's the shadows.
也许那就是影子
Maybe that's how they multiply.
是他们扩张的手段
Yeah, and these are just especially interested in children.
而且 他们对小孩特别感兴趣
But if shadows exploit your guilt,
若影子利用鬼魂的内疚
why are they so caught up on Cassidy?
为什么会抓住卡希蒂不放
What does she have to be so guilty about?
她有什么事如此内疚
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe nothing. Maybe that's why she's still here.
也许没有 所以她还能现身
Jim, help me pack up everything shiny.
吉姆 帮我把所有发光的东西打包
And don't let Aiden out of your sight, ok?
别让艾登离开你的视线
and could you call Eli? I'll meet you guys at the house.
给伊莱打电♥话♥ 我们在房♥子那见面
I'm gonna call Cassidy's mom on the way.
我会给卡希蒂的妈妈打电♥话♥
Melinda, be careful.
梅林达 小心点
Yeah.
我会的
What's going on?
发生什么了
Is Cassidy here?
卡希蒂在这吗
I need you to talk to her,
我要你和她说话
Tell her that it's safe to come outside.
告诉她出来是安全的
We don't have a lot of time.
我们时间不多了
Cass-Cassidy.
卡--卡希蒂
Sweetie.
宝贝
You could come out.
你出来吧
It's ok. Please?
没什么可怕的
Mommy.
妈妈
Mommy, you shouldn't be here.
妈妈 你不该来这
It's ok. All right? We're safe for now.
没事 我们都很安全
Look, she's here. I'll explain later,
她在这 我待会解释
but we have to hurry.
但我们得抓紧
I...I wish I could see her one last time.
我希望还能最后见她一面
Don't be sad, mommy.
别难过 妈妈
She doesn't want you to be sad.
她不希望你难过
How could I not be?
我怎能不难过
If we had just listened to her when she told us about the scary people,
当初她告诉我们时 我们若是相信她
we would have left this house sooner.
我们早就搬出这房♥子了
Will you...will you tell her that?
你能告诉她吗
She can hear you.
她能听到你
Can you ever forgive us?
你能原谅我们吗
I was never mad at you.
我从没生过你们的气
She was never angry with you.
她从没生过你们的气
Look, Cassidy, I have to ask you something.
卡希蒂 我必须问你些问题
Madame Greta,
格丽塔夫人
she brings children here for a reason, doesn't she?
把孩子们骗来这里 有其原因的 对吗
It's ok.
别害怕
You can tell the truth. She isn't here.
告诉我们实情 她不在这里
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表