剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Not anymore.
现在不怕了
Are you?
你怕吗
No. The light.
不 我看到光了
It's really nice.
真漂亮
I saw it before, it's just, you were so sad.
我以前看到过 不过你当时很伤心
Well, I think I can be happy now.
我现在会替你开心的
I think mom is, too.
妈妈也很开心
Do you see her?
看到妈妈了吗
No, buddy.
没有
Just you.
只看到你
She's waiting for me.
妈妈在等我
Will she still wait, just for a second?
她能等我一会儿吗
Because I think she'd want me to apologize.
我想 她会希望我先道歉
So...
那...
I'm sorry I was mean to you.
对不起 我那么对你
It's ok. But it wasn't all my fault.
没关系 也不能全怪我
Don't worry, I'm not mad at your brother, either.
别担心 我也不怪你兄弟
No, not him.
不 不是他
It was that guy, the one who knows you.
有个人 他认识你
He's the one who said I should be angry at you.
他说我应该恨你
That you take people.
是你带走了那些人
That you took mom before she could even see me.
就因为你 我见不到妈妈了
Who are you talking about?
那人是谁
He had glasses and white hair.
他戴着眼镜 白头发
You know, the guy who's so nervous and scared all the time.
那人一直很惊慌 很紧张
I guess 'cause those cold things are always around him.
可能是害怕身边的寒冷之物
His name's Bedford.
他叫贝德福德
I think so, yeah.
是这个名字
Those cold things, they force him to do things.
那些寒冷之物 强迫他做这些事
Did you know that?
你知道吗
No.
不
Do you feel the cold things, too?
你也能感觉到寒冷之物吗
Only when I was around you, and your son.
只在你身边 和你儿子身边才感觉到
Are you going to be ok?
你们不会有事吧
Do you still see the light?
还能看到光吗
Then don't be worried.
不用担心我们
It's a grown-up's job to take care of their family.
照顾家人是大人的责任
He's gone.
他走了
My brother's gone.
我兄弟走了
So the whole thing...
这么说 整件事...
the hauntings, the trick,
从鬼魂到诡计
the strange visions...
再到奇怪的意象
even what happened to Aiden, the shadows did it all?
还有艾登的遭遇 都是影子干的
Yeah.
对
They used Bedford to rile up that 8-year-old ghost.
它们利用贝德福德 教唆一个八岁的鬼魂
And Ned can't find anything in the book to help you
内德从书里也找不出方法来帮你
And Carl has no idea how to stop these things.
连卡尔也不知道如何阻止影子
No.
没办法
And you still want to tell me
你还坚持认为
you think Aiden's better off having this gift
艾登拥有能力是对他好吗
even though it makes him a target?
哪怕他因此成为影子的目标
I really want to believe that he's better off just being who he is.
我真想相信 不改变他是对他好
I really do, but I can't.
我很希望 可我办不到
I just can't anymore.
我再也办不到了
All right. Come here.
好了 过来
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表