剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
She sees ghosts.
她可以看到鬼魂
And there is a really angry guy haunting your family.
有个极度愤怒的鬼魂缠上了你家
We think it's some kind of payback
他是要你们
for what Mike did to the girl.
为迈克对那女孩的所做所为还债
You and your friend...
你和你的这个朋友
have you gone to the cops about this?
你们告诉警♥察♥了吗
Yes.
是的
But we can help you
但是我们能帮忙
if... if you just tell me what's going on.
请你告诉我 到底发生了什么
It's not my decision to make.
这不是我能做的决定
It's my family.
这关系到我全家
I could lose them forever.
我可能会永远失去他们
You can't keep running,
你不能一直逃跑
At least not from this ghost.
你逃不过鬼魂的纠缠
We have to.
我们不得不逃
Katie...
凯蒂
Rachel.
是瑞秋
My name is Rachel.
我的名字是瑞秋
Well, their last name is Blessing.
他们姓布勒辛
Glen and his wife belong to the Green Front,
格伦和他妻子是"绿色前线"的成员
An environmental activist group.
一个激进环保组织
Their last big stand was 12 years ago.
他们最后一次大行动是十二年前
After that, the Blessings went underground
之后 布勒辛一家便销声匿迹了
And the group disbanded.
组织也解散了
What were they protesting?
他们抗♥议♥什么
A housing development being built on endangered wetlands.
建在濒危湿地上的住♥宅♥开♥发♥区
There were at least a dozen attacks...
发生过不少冲突
Vandalism, trespassing, destruction of property.
种种破坏行为 擅自闯入 损坏财物
Where did all this happen?
这都发生在哪的
Believe it or not,
信不信由你
mostly right here in Driscoll County.
大多数发生就在德里斯科郡
So they lived here before?
这么说来他们以前住这
And they lied about it.
而且隐瞒了这点
Why risk coming back?
他们为什么冒险回来
Well, it's not unusual for fugitives to be drawn back.
逃亡者重回故地也不是稀奇事
Lots of things, like friends or family
很多原因 比如朋友 家人
or nostalgia for their old life.
或许是思乡心切
But there's something I just don't get.
但有一点我始终不明白
Would the FBI really track somebody down for a decade
联邦调查局真会因为破坏建筑工地
because they trashed a construction site?
就追踪他们十几年吗
Well, during that final attack, a security guard was killed,
最后一次破坏活动中 一个保安被杀了
Probably trying to stop them.
估计是因为阻止他们才死的
What was his name?
保安叫什么名字
Trevor Marshall.
特雷弗·马歇尔
That explains the ghost in uniform.
鬼魂身穿制♥服♥就说得通了
Well, now we know who they are,
既然现在确定他们的身份了
so we're going to put out an APB and find them.
我马上去发布通缉 找到他们
The name Rachel...
多亏了瑞秋这名字
without it, we'd be nowhere.
要不然 我们还还无线索
Did a ghost give it to you?
鬼魂告诉你这名字的吗
Come on, let's go!
赶快 我们得走了
Now!
快点
Police! Warrant!
警♥察♥ 搜查
Are we covered in back?
后门包围了吗
All covered.
都包围了
Break it down!
强行破门
Move, move, move!
速度进 移♥动♥
Right.
右边
Move, move! Clear. All clear upstairs.
快点 没人 楼上没人
Clear in back.
后门没人
They couldn't have gone far!
他们肯定没走远
Gordon, can you take this? Ok, detective.
戈登 把这个收好 是 警官
It's Katie's dance bag.
那是凯蒂的跳舞包
They left everything.
他们把所有东西都留下了
Well, I think they had a short lead.
他们只比我们早了一点离开
There's coffee brewing in the kitchen, so...
厨房♥里的咖啡还是热的
So what happens now?
那现在怎么办
They won't get far.
他们走不远的
You did a good thing.
你这样做是正确的
Doesn't feel that way.
我一点也不觉得
Seeing Ned so upset
看到内德如此心烦
got me thinking about Katie's family.
使我开始思考凯蒂一家
It was a huge risk, them coming back to Grandview.
他们回到美景镇 是冒天大的险
Which didn't make any sense
一点都不合情理
until I thought about what Detective Blair had said.
直到我刚想起 布莱尔警长说的话
About nostalgia for the scene of the crime?
对犯罪现场的思念情结
Visiting loved ones.
探视亲人
I remember seeing Dave and Diane leaving the hospital.
我见到过戴夫和黛安离开医院
Do you think they were visiting family?
你认为他们在探视亲人
Yes, but not their's.
是的 但不是他们的亲人
Wait, I'm lost.
被你搞糊涂了
I asked Jim to check the records
我叫吉姆去查住院记录
to see if there were any employees or patients
看看这里是否有员工或者是病人
who might have their real name,
有没有姓布勒辛的
or any of their aliases.
或者是他们用过的假名
And did he find anything?
他发现了什么吗
No, but found a patient with the ghost's last name,
没有 但发现一位病人和鬼魂同姓
Marshall.
姓马歇尔
Connie Marshall.
康妮·马歇尔
She's Trevor's mom.
特雷弗的妈妈
Hey, guys. Sorry. I was going to call you,
抱歉 本来要给你们打电♥话♥的
but you're not going to find her in her room.
但你们是找不到她了
She died the day before yesterday.
她前天刚去世
And the nurses were telling me
护士刚刚才告诉我
there's a couple that's been visiting recently,
最近有一对夫妇常来探视
sounds a lot like the Walkers.
听起来很像沃克一家
Ok, I'm really lost.
我真的糊涂了
I know someone who has the answers.
我知道该去问谁
Try another channel. Ok.
换个频道 好
I don't get you.
我不明白
You didn't have to come. Why didn't you stay?
你不必跟来 为什么不留下
Because I would never see you guys again.
我若留下 就永远见不到你们了
He seemed like a nice guy.
这小伙看上去人不错
Stop it.
别说了
Did you make him hate you?
你故意让他恨你的
Mike, don't.
迈克 别说了
That's my favorite trick.
这也是我最喜欢的招
That's what I did to Lydia.
我也是这么对莉迪亚的
No!
不
No! Mike!
不要 迈克
Mike, what are you doing?!
迈克 你干什么
This meant we're together.
这是我们在一起的象征
We're not! It's over, Lydia.
我们不能在一起 结束了 莉迪亚
Mike, Mike, wait!
迈克 等等
Mike, you're...
迈克
you're acting like somebody I don't even know!
你变得我完全不认识了
Who are you?
你到底怎么了
Mike, wait! No, please!
迈克 等等 别走
Oh, my God, please!
天哪 求你了
Please! No!
求你了 不要走
So we can just keep doing this.
为了我们能继续"享受"生活
Just me, you, dad and mom
只有你我 爸和妈
and whatever we can grab before we run out the door.
以及逃亡前随手抓到的东西
Don't you want a life? Shh! Guys.
你不想过正常生活吗 小声点
What did they just say?
他们刚才说了什么
They're calling all units in the vicinity.
他们在召集附近所有的警力
How do they know?
他们怎么知道的
They got a tip.
有人走漏了消息
You told that boy everything, didn't you?
你对那小子坦白了 是吗
He already knew...a lot.
他已经知道 相当多了
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表