剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
J. Miller.
J·米勒
Ok, well, is this J. Miller alive?
这个J·米勒还活着吗
Not just alive, living.
岂止活着 还活得好好的
And you'll never guess where.
你绝对猜不到她在哪里
The hospital. Here she had an email address there.
医院 她还有医院域名的邮箱
Well, hurry up. We shouldn't be down here.
快点 被发现就糟了
Don't be gender-biased here.
别搞性别歧视
Male, female, J. Miller could be anyone.
J·米勒可以是男人 也可以是女人
Yeah, except thankfully a ghost.
只要不是鬼魂就好
Did you ever think it might be?
你没想过这可能吗
For a minute.
有那么一瞬间
A brief, dark minute.
简短 阴暗的一瞬
So we get double brownie points finding a living,
我们找到这个活生生
non-ghost person wrote this email?
而非鬼魂的人 就能获得两分了
Um, triple if this person convinces Gwen there's no spell.
若她能让格温相信没有咒语 就能拿三分
Well, it may be a moot point.
看来难了
I can't access the employee files.
我无权查看雇员的档案
Well, try harder. This person works here, or did.
再试试 这人在这里工作 或工作过
They've got a hospital email address.
他们的邮件地址都是医院的
Which would explain how they knew Gwen.
所以他们认识格温
Brianna said they both volunteered here over spring break.
布莱安娜说她们春假时在医院做过志愿者
Uh, except the person didn't actually work here.
也许这人并不在这里工作
Her name's Julia Miller, and she was a patient.
她叫朱莉娅·米勒 是个病人
Still is.
现在仍是
According to this, she has A.M.L.,
据资料显示 她患有急性骨髓系白血病
An acute type of leukemia.
一种严重的白血病
Patient? Why would she have a hospital email address?
病人 那她怎么会有医院域名的邮箱
Because she's lived here.
因为她就住这里
Her whole life.
住了一辈子
She's just a child.
她只是个孩子
She really lives here.
确实住在这里
Apparently, the treatments make Julia vulnerable to infection.
治疗令朱莉娅无法抵抗感染
That's why she couldn't leave.
因此她无法出院
Can you imagine growing up here?
你能体会在医院长大的滋味吗
No, I can't.
体会不了
Maybe that's why she made up Sally Stitch...
所以她会把萨利·史迪奇当成一种
A coping device.
发泄的手段
A way for her to deal with the creepiness of this place.
以缓解自己对医院的畏惧之感
She put a face to it.
她把它当人了
Do you think she has any idea what she started?
你觉得她知道自己造成的后果吗
I'm going to go look for her doctor,
我去找她的主治医生谈谈
see what else I can find out.
多了解一些情况
I told you this would happen, but you wouldn't listen.
我说过会出事的 可你不听
What happened? What's wrong?
出什么事 怎么了
You wouldn't do what she wanted,
你就是不听她的话
And now she's dying! Who's dying?
她快要死了 谁快死了
My mom. Oh, my god.
我母亲 上帝啊
Fifty joules. Clear.
50焦耳 退后
Give her one milligram of EPI. Coming in.
注射1毫克表阿霉素 正在注射
Still not responsive.
依然没有反应
Charge again, doctor. Still no pulse.
再充电 还是没脉搏
Hey, how is she?
她怎么样了
Well, it was touch and go.
刚才是命悬一线
But we got her in the I.C.U., and she's stabilized.
不过已经转进重症监护室 情况稳定了
Ok, so you were right. I mean, did the MRI give any answers?
你之前说得对 核磁共振有结果吗
That's why I wanted to meet you out here.
我把你叫出来 就是想告诉你
I'm really glad you're helping this woman, but...
我很高兴你想帮助这女人 不过...
I totally understand, ok?
我完全理解
And I really am grateful that you're helping me.
只要告诉我一下就好
The scanned was all came back and explained why she coded.
扫描结果出来了 也能解释她病危的原因
There's a mass on her brain stem.
她的脑干处有一大块阴影
Cancer? Most likely.
脑癌吗 很像
I mean, there's a chance she might not have even known she had it.
若不是车祸 她可能永远都发现不了
These things can go undiagnosed forever.
这类肿瘤也许一辈子都诊断不到
Ok, so can it cause a stroke?
会导致中风吗
Yeah, it can cause like a seizure.
症状有点像癫痫
I mean, it's pretty common with these kinds of tumors.
很像恶性肿瘤
And then the MRI showed recent bleeding into the tumor.
核磁共振结果表明肿瘤有出血现象
Which would explain the trance the other driver described.
所以她会如司机描述的那样走神
Gwen had no idea about the tumor.
格温对肿瘤一无所知
Her only explanation was the email.
她一心认为是邮件造成的
I gotta get to her right away.
我马上去找她
What do you want?
你想怎样
I have to stay with my mother.
我还要陪母亲呢
Gwen, the email didn't cause any of this.
格温 车祸不是邮件造成的
Not on its own.
不关邮件的事
You're wrong.
你胡说
Your mother isn't here because she got hurt.
你母亲昏迷不醒 不是因为车祸
She's here because she's sick.
而是因为她生病了
That makes no sense.
根本说不通
She has a brain tumor.
她患了脑癌
That's what caused the accident.
因而造成了车祸
She wasn't hit by a curse.
不是中了咒诅
She had a seizure.
她当时病发了
You don't know what you're talking about.
你知道自己在说什么吗
My husband is a doctor here.
我丈夫是医院的医生
It's all true. I know what happened.
我没骗你 我知道是什么原因
She told me. She warned me,
她告诉过我 警告过我
And I'm not letting mom get hurt again.
我不会再让母亲受到伤害了
Who is "she," your mother?
那个"她"是指你母亲吗
You see ghosts.
你能看到鬼魂
You'll find out.
迟早也会发觉
Find out what?
发觉什么
No!
不要
Please!
千万不要
Gwen, I'm sorry.
格温 我很难过
No, it's not fair!
这不公平
I did what I was supposed to, I made them all forward it!
我都照办了 我逼着所有人转发了邮件
Sweetheart, you don't understand.
宝贝 你没明白
Understand what?
我不明白什么
She's right, I've been sick
她说得没错 我的确病了
even I didn't know how sick I was.
只是我不知道病得这么重
No. Mom, no.
妈妈 这不是真的
I can't believe you've been sick...
我不信 你生病了
This sick, and you never told me?
这种病 你却从没告诉过我
I wanted to tell you that night at dinner.
我本打算那天晚餐时告诉你的
But we were having such a nice time,
可我们当时聊得那么愉快
And you were so happy,
看到你那么开心
And I knew that when I told you,
我意识到如果告诉你
we would never have that again.
我们的快乐将一去不复返
I can't believe this.
难以置信
And I know you, sweetheart.
宝贝 我也知道
I know you would want to quit school
你得知后一定会退学
And do everything you could to take care of me.
牺牲一切来照料我
To help me.
帮助我
But no one can help me.
可这病无药可救
And I needed you to accept that and not blame yourself.
你要接受事实 不要自责
You do blame yourself.
你心里确实自责
I hope now that you can realize it's not your fault.
希望你现在能明白 这事不能怪你
So she lied.
她骗我
Who lied?
谁骗了你
Oh, sweetheart, none of it matters anymore.
宝贝 这都不重要了
Because...
因为
Because it's time for us to go.
我们可以一起离开了
We can go in there?
我们可以去那里吗
We can be together?
还在一起是吗
Yes, sweetheart.
是的 宝贝
Forever.
永远
Thank you.
谢谢
Be careful.
保重
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表