剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Previously on Ghost Whisperer
《鬼语者》前情回顾
We're getting ready. For what?
我们正在准备 准备什么
For what's coming.
迎接即将发生的事
He's been planning this for quite some time.
他这是早有预谋了
We're blocking the light.
我们要挡住那道光
No, this is bigger than just him.
绝不止他一人
It's time for you to know who you are.
是时候让你知道自己是谁
And to know who your brother is.
知道你兄弟是谁了
He said I have a brother.
他说 我有个兄弟
Who said this? Who told you you have a brother?
谁说的 谁说你有个兄弟
My father.
我父亲
I don't think so.
我认为不会
Definitely a concussion.
肯定是脑震荡
So she may feel confused or a little dizzy.
所以她会感到幻觉或些许头晕
We're talking about an injury that's only a couple of days old, so...
她的伤过几天就好了
Long-term?
长♥期♥会怎样
Barring any second impact, she'll be fine. Really.
头部别再受撞击 就不会有事
Look, just hang out, you know,
再等一会儿
until I make sure the pictures are ok, then you can go.
确定片子没问题 你们就可以离开了
Thanks, doc. No problem.
谢谢你 医生 不客气
Are you ok? Yeah, I'm just tired.
你还好吗 就是有点累
I almost lost you up in that field.
我差点就失去你了
If it wasn't for those kids...
若不是那些孩子...
I don't know if I could ever thank them enough.
我不知该如何谢谢他们
We gotta talk about this.
我们得好好谈谈这件事
What is there to talk about?
还要谈什么
I told you everything that I saw.
我看到的 都告诉你了
Yeah, but what does it mean?
但究竟是什么意思
Do you really think it was your father? In the light?
你真认为那道光里 是你父亲
If he's dead, I have to find out what happened.
如果他死了 我必须查清楚发生了什么
And if he was telling the truth...
倘若他所说属实
That you have a brother.
你有一个兄弟
What if it is Gabriel?
会不会是加布里埃尔
Well, then we'll deal with it.
到时候再想办法
He hasn't been anywhere in Grandview.
他没有在美景镇
He's disappeared again.
他又消失了
Oh, Melinda, Jim, sorry.
梅林达 吉姆 打扰了
We'll have to take those X-Rays again,
得再照一次X光
There was some kind of exposure problem.
刚才拍的 曝光出问题了
It'll just take a second.
一会儿就行了
So, John, let's just reset and we'll do that first series again.
约翰 机器复位 重做第一组
Then start with the next three.
然后再做剩下三组
I'll give you a hand. Ok.
我来帮你 好
That was the best concert I ever went to.
昨晚的音乐会太棒了
I would have...
我真想...
Hi, mom, it's me.
妈妈 是我
I just got back from the doctor
我刚看完医生回来
and everything looks good.
一切都很好
I do need to talk to you, though. It's kind of important.
我想跟你谈谈 这事很重要
So call me. Bye.
回我电♥话♥ 再见
It's been in and out of so many attics and basements. I've lost track.
这些东西在阁楼和地下室里堆了很久
I was gonna just chuck it, but...
我本打算扔掉 不过...
Oh, never chuck. Chucking is bad.
不要扔 扔东西是坏习惯
Look.
看
Well, there's a lot of cool stuff, I guess.
这里头还是有些不错的东西
Are you kidding? This stuff is great.
开什么玩笑 岂止是不错
Yeah. Yeah, it all belonged to my father.
都是我爸爸的
Are you sure that you want to part with this?
你确定要扔掉这些吗
I mean, it all looks pretty personal.
看起来都是很私人的东西
Yeah, yeah, you know, my parents died when I was pretty young,
确定 我很小的时候父母就死了
so I didn't really know them.
我并不怎么了解他们
I don't even know most of the people in those pictures, so...
照片上大部分人 我都不认识
Oh, I'm so sorry. Oh, don't be.
我很难过 没关系
Don't be. I don't spend much time in the past.
不要紧 我很少回想过去
I work in one direction, and that's forward.
我的眼里只有一个方向 未来
So how does this work? Like consignment?
你们打算怎么处理 寄售吗
Yeah, we'll inventory everything,
我们会把各物件一一记录
get some prices
估算价格
figure out how we want to present it
以此确定展示的方式
And then we'll call you when things start to move.
成交后 我就会打电♥话♥给你
Great, that's awesome. Let me give you my number.
太棒了 我把号♥码给你
Oh, great.
好的
Just ask for Jennifer Billings.
就说找詹尼弗·碧灵斯
Here you go. Thank you.
给你 谢谢
And talk to you soon?
很快能有答复吗
Yeah, probably by the end of next week.
大概到下周末
Great. Thank you. Thanks.
好的 谢谢 谢谢
What's up with you?
你在搞什么
Nothing.
没什么
Hey, why don't you take the trunk downstairs
你最好把这箱子放到楼下去
And then I can do the inventory on it later.
等一下我再盘点记录
Ok, well, just let me go through these returns
好吧 我先核对下账本
And then I'll bring it down.
然后再拿下去
Yeah, why don't we just get it out of the way,
还是先搬走吧
Just bring it downstairs,
把它拿到楼下去
And that way no one will look through it before we're ready.
以免还没弄好就被人看到了
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Yeah, yeah, I'm fine.
是的 我很好
I'm just trying to get everything organized.
我只是想把店里打理得井井有条
Surprise!
惊喜
Come on!
过来
In recognition of your heroic acts,
为表彰你的英勇事迹
which saved the lives of many of Grandview's children,
救了多名美景镇儿童的生命
The town council presents you with this plaque.
镇议会授予你名誉奖章
I don't know what to say.
我不知该说什么好
I don't really want to say anything.
我真的不想说太多
Thanks, everybody. Melinda really appreciates it.
谢谢各位 梅林达真的很感激
Let's have some cake, ok?
大家吃蛋糕吧
All right!
好
Ok, can I just, uh, get one with everybody?
我给大家照一张相
Can you get me out of here?
你能带我出去吗
I gotta go to work.
我要上班去了
How about you? Lunch?
你呢 一起午餐
If it's a lunch that involves food, yeah, I'm in.
午餐有东西吃的话 我答应
You know, that night when I thought you died,
那晚 我以为你死了
I mean, I...thought you died right in front of me.
以为你 死在了我的面前
Every feeling inside of me just dropped.
我的心都碎了
All of them. All the things I wish I could have said to you,
我有千百句话想对你说
I was never going to be able to say to you.
却再也没机会告诉你了
Did we get the check?
账单送来了吗
Yeah!
来了
Good. That is mine. I asked you.
该我付 我请你的
Ok, well, in that case, I'm still hungry.
既然如此 我还没吃饱
So what do you think me seeing this door means?
你认为我看见那道门 有什么含义吗
I mean, it had, like, a viewport
门上还有个小窗
and I could hear strange noises coming from behind it,
我还听到里边发出的奇怪响声
Like, wood falling and beams crashing.
像是木条倒塌和梁柱撞击的声音
Sounds like me doing home repairs.
听起来像是我修理房♥屋时的声音
What could it symbolize?
有什么象征意义吗
Well, doors usually mean endings or beginnings.
门通常意味着开始或结束
Certain mythologies believe that
某些神话中
the way to the truth is by choosing the right door.
选择正确的门 就能得到真理
Or maybe that's a game show I'm thinking of.
又或者是我想象中的游戏节目
Something else weird happened to me at the doctor's.
我在医院里还遇到一桩怪事
There was a face behind mine in the X-Ray.
我的X光片上 有另一张脸
Do you think it was your father?
是你父亲吗
I don't know.
不知道
Even your X-Rays are haunted.
你的X光上都能见鬼
That's hardcore.
真是太彻底了
When was the last time you saw your father?
你最后一次见到你♥爸♥是什么时候
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表