剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Well, that was random.
真是奇了怪了
Where'd you guys get the idea for that, anyway?
你们从哪里得到的灵感
Yeah, no, Ned wrote it.
不是我的灵感 内德写的
I thought you wrote it.
我以为是你写的
It was on the computer with the song playlist
这故事和歌♥曲播放表在一起
And the other pranks.
还有其他的恶搞故事
Oh, my god!
天哪
What's going on here?!
这是怎么了
Noah, dude, you're bleeding.
诺亚 老兄 你流血了
What the...
搞什么...
What was that?
那是什么
I wish I could tell you.
我也想知道
死亡电台
鬼语者 第五季 第11集
Non-fat double mocha for you.
双份脱脂摩卡 给你的
Americano with shaved carob for you.
美式咖啡添加角豆粉 给你的
Great minds...
想到一起了
Thank you. I need the caffeine.
谢谢 我确实需要咖♥啡♥因♥
I didn't sleep last night.
昨晚根本睡不着
I kept thinking about...
一直在想...
Hey. I brought coffee.
我买♥♥了咖啡
The evil entity that took over my son's body.
霸占了我儿子躯体的邪灵
Well, you're welcome.
不用谢
We listened to your show.
我们听了你的节目
Show? More like a public flogging.
节目 更像是公开整人
I'm glad you liked it. It's not real, you know.
很高兴你们喜欢 内容是假的
We were ad-libbing off of an old script.
按照旧故事脚本 自♥由♥发挥的
Maybe, but it was still mean.
也许吧 不过还是很恶劣
I can't argue with that. Somebody else thought so, too.
我无可反驳 有人跟您的想法一样
Somebody dead.
一个死人
What happened?
出什么事了
This woman, she was ranting about
有个女人 跑来大发脾气
how a prank just like the one we did ruined her marriage.
说我们的闹剧与毁她婚姻的情节一模一样
Wait, you saw a ghost?
等等 你看到了鬼魂
No, she was alive.
不 她没死
But as soon as she left, the studio went nuts.
不过她离开后 直播间就乱套了
Noah's ears started bleeding, and then the word
诺亚的耳朵出了血 紧跟着
"killers" popped up on my laptop.
"凶手"的字样出现在笔记本上
We're pretty sure they didn't mean the band.
肯定不是指凶手乐队
And did you get the woman's name?
知道那女人叫什么吗
She was way too busy yelling at us.
她光顾着冲我们大喊大叫了
Hold on.
等一下
You're just diving in to help him?
你就这么冲进去要帮他了
Mom, Noah's ears were bleedings.
妈 诺亚的耳朵流血了
So where did you get the idea for the prank?
你们的恶作剧 灵感从何而来
That's the thing. I thought Noah wrote it, he thought I did.
问题来了 我和诺亚都以为是对方写的
It was just there on our computer
故事无缘无故出现在电脑里
with the rest of the program for the broadcast.
和节目播出时间表在一起
Looked like an old transcript of a stunt
看着像是电台原来对外经营时
from when the station was commercial.
所用过的一则旧脚本
But all the names were sketched out.
不过脚本上的名字都被去掉了
So maybe the ghost resurrected it to torment this woman?
也许鬼魂想用这故事折磨这个女人
Were these pranks staged back then, or were they real?
这些恶搞故事 当时是真还是假
I think maybe both.
有真有假
I don't know, I've got Noah going through all the old transcripts,
说不好 我让诺亚把旧脚本都看一遍
but so far...
现在为止
Let's see.
看这个
WQRY was a commercial station until about six years ago.
WQRY六年前还在商业经营
when the owner donated it to the university.
之后有人把电台捐给了学校
I wonder if anybody was killed because of that prank.
不知是否有人因为这个恶搞故事而丧命
Well, it wouldn't surprise me.
有也不稀奇
Sounds like whatever set that woman off
这个恶作剧把那女人激怒了
might have stirred the ghost up, too.
也惹毛了鬼魂
Hilarious, right?
好玩吧
Ok, here's your first lead.
第一条线索
The station's most popular show was
电台最受欢迎的节目是
"Driving Home," with DJ Dean Olsen.
迪恩·奥尔森主播的 "开车回家"
Looks like he did telephone pranks, too.
看来他也干过电♥话♥恶作剧
Where is he now?
他现在哪去了
It says he abruptly quit at the height
上面说他突然在八年前
of his popularity about eight years ago,
在最受欢迎的时候辞职了
But doesn't say why.
但没说原因
Probably moved to a bigger market.
可能是去了个更大的电台
No.
不
Not exactly.
也不是
Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Jeez.
到了吗 到了吗
We're here.
就是这了
You sure this is the right place?
你确定来对地方了吗
I found it on the Penthius satellite map.
我在卫星地图上找到的
It's a camper in the woods.
一辆树林里的露营车
Excuse me.
打搅了
Hello?
你好
Hello?
你好
Don't... don't do that!
不要 别这样吓人
Sorry.
对不起
We were hoping to talk to you about your radio show.
我们想和你聊聊你的电台节目
What?
什么
It's about WQRY.
关于WQRY
Wonder why what?
什么为什么
We need to talk to you.
我们想和你聊聊
Sorry. I forget these are in sometimes.
抱歉 我有时都忘记戴着耳塞了
All right, what's this about?
好了 你们干嘛
Your show on WQRY.
你在WQRY的栏目
Yeah, well, if you're fans, get over it.
如果你们是粉丝的话 忘了它吧
Show's over.
栏目已经停播了
I spent the past eight years of my life trying to get away from it, so...
我花了八年时间来摆脱它 所以...
'cause strange things have been happening?
因为怪事不断发生
Like things you can't explain?
无法解释的怪事
Who are you?
你们是谁
Yeah, we must have done thousands of those calls.
那种电♥话♥都不知道打了几千次了
I don't... I don't remember every single one.
我不可能每一次都记得
Husbands leaving wives for another woman,
丈夫因为另一个女人离开妻子
Wife leaving for another man,
妻子为另一个男人而离开
Husbands leaving for another man.
丈夫为另一个男人而离开
Yeah, your angry lady could be anybody.
谁都有可能是你所说的愤怒女人
The calls you did back then,
那时你做的电♥话♥节目
were they real or staged?
是真的还是编造的
A little bit of both.
真假掺半
Even when the callers were in on it,
即便当事人是商量好的
you never knew what might come popping out.
也很难预料会爆出什么料
So if it was real,
如果是真的
this lady's husband must have dumped her
这女人的丈夫必定是为了另一个女人
on your show for another woman.
在你的节目里甩了她
Yeah. Which narrows it down to a gazillion.
是的 范围缩小了百分之一
Only this time, somebody died.
但这回 有人死了
Died?
死了
And we're guessing they're blaming you.
而且我们认为 他们把责任都归咎于你
How could a dead person be blaming...
死了的人怎么会归咎责任
So, wait, are we talking ghosts here?
等一下 你们是说有鬼魂
Yeah, we are.
对 是的
So it's real?
这么说 是真的
Everything that's been happening to me,
我身上发生的每一件事
It's real? I'm not... I'm not crazy!
是真的 不是我在发疯
No. You're haunted.
不是 你被鬼魂缠身了
By someone you rubbed the wrong way on the radio.
被你在电台里激怒的某人的鬼魂
Can you tell us how it started? Yeah.
说说你都遭遇了什么 好
The same way you said happened to you.
跟在你身上发生的一样
The board just went haywire.
控制台突然出毛病
It kept playing the same song over and over.
反复放着同一首歌♥
"In my place" by Coldplay.
酷玩乐队 "我的地方"
Hey, how did you know?!
你怎么知道的
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表