剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
we would have found out that her son died, too.
就会发现他儿子也死了
Yeah. But how did he get into Aiden?
那他是怎么进入艾登身体的
Think about it.
你想想
Aiden was blue, his heart wasn't pumping,
他一度失去血色 心脏停跳
We don't know that he didn't died for a split second,
我们无从知晓他是否一度死去
but long enough for her son to go in.
只需一瞬间 她儿子就能进去
Honey you don't believe it, do you?
亲爱的 你不会真♥相♥信吧
Not in my heart, no.
我也不愿相信
But it would explain some things, like why doesn't he have super powers,
但这样能解释得通 为何他没有超能力
You know, you've just been talking to Eli too much.
你是跟伊莱聊得太多了
You know, I would love him the same.
我会一如既往地爱他
Either way, he's my son.
不管怎样 他都是我儿子
But I can't help wondering that
可我总忍♥不住想
maybe he'll be better off if he wasn't.
他若不是我儿子 也许会更快乐
Why, why, becasue the book says.
为什么 就因为书上预言了
When the leaves fall, so will the innocent.
叶落之际亦是纯真陨落之时
Jim, I'm worried.
吉姆 我很担心
What if I don't know what's coming?
我怕自己察觉不到危险
What if I can't protect him?
我怕保护不了他
Hello.
喂
Before I tell you what I got, will you just take a moment
在我向你展示成果之前 你先花点时间
to appreciate how good a friend I am?
感谢上苍把我这么好的朋友赐给你吧
Which you get?
你查到了什么
The moment I appreciated was a little longer than that.
本期待你能多花点时间
But ok, I got all the medical records of your ghost.
算了 我弄到了那女鬼的全部医疗档案
How?
怎么弄到的
Jim asked all the hospital contacts.
吉姆把医院里的同事都问遍了
I treat people there. I have my own system passwords.
我也在那儿治疗病人 我自有门路
I entered a patient name incorrectly,
我错误地查询了病人名字
like illegally incorrectly,
是违法的那种错误
which is why I thought maybe thank you, you know...
所以我才觉得 也许一声谢谢
Ok, thank you. What did you find out?
好吧 谢谢 你查到什么
First of all, it's not a coincidence that the ghost is attached to you.
首先鬼魂缠着你并不是巧合
You are right.
你是对的
She died in the O.R., the delivery room right next to yours.
她就死在你隔壁的那间产房♥里
Ok, so what happened to Emily's baby? I mean, did he died?
那艾米丽的儿子呢 他也死了吗
Almost. His blood supply was cut off, and he coded.
差点死了 他一度供血停止 且体征恶化
But he was revived, no permanent tissue or brain damage.
可后来救活了 没有留下任何后遗症
Thank god. Ok, so then what?
谢天谢地 那后来呢
Then what, what?
什么后来
If Amber thinks that her baby died and he came back as Aiden,
安柏以为她的孩子死后进入了艾登体内
which obviously he didn't. So where is he now?
显然孩子活着 那他现在在哪
With his adopted parents, yes.
跟养父母在一起
Wait, it says in his medical records that he was adopted?
慢着 医疗记录上说他被领养了吗
They had to take him into custody. Amber was dead.
总得有人抚养他 安柏死了
Ok, do his parents have names?
养父母的名字呢
No nice. Closed adoption.
不知道 是秘密收养
Ok, we got it, we got it.
好的 出来了 出来了
Out at 11:48.
时间 11点48分
He's not breathing. He isn't breathing.
他没有呼吸 没有呼吸
Why isn't he breathing?
怎么会没有呼吸呢
What do you mean he's not breathing?
没有呼吸是什么意思
Jim. Stay with him. What do you mean he's not breathing?
吉姆 快看着他 没有呼吸是什么意思
It's OK.
没事的
Amber,
安柏
where are you?
你在哪
Amber?
安柏
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
I want my baby. You tryied to take him away from me.
我要我的孩子 你却想从我身边抢走他
I'm not trying to take anything away from you.
我没想抢你什么东西
You told him he doesn't have to see me if doesn't want to.
你告诉他 若不想见我 可以不见
Oh, when I told him that he didn't have to see ghost?
你是指我告诉艾登 可以不见鬼魂吗
That's what got you upset?
你为此生气了吗
I'm his mother. A child ought to be with his mother.
我是他妈妈 孩子本该与妈妈在一起
You really think that you are Aiden's mother. What makes you so sure?
你真自认为是艾登的妈妈 为何如此确信
There wasn't any time for pain medication. So I still feel everything.
当时没时间打麻药 分娩时我一直醒着
I was bleeding so badly.
我流血不止
My baby was dying inside of me.
孩子在我肚子里奄奄一息
They were racing to get him out, but
医生争分夺秒地取出他
even when they got him free,
就算孩子生了下来
he was too weak. He wouldn't breath.
他太虚弱了 无法自主呼吸
I kept trying to tell them to show me my son.
我一直喊着要看一眼孩子
They wouldn't let me speak.
但他们不让我说话
I saw two nurses rushed him away,
我看见两个护士急忙把他推出去
I couldn't fight any more.
我再也撑不住了
One of the nurses came back. She said something to the other nurse,
其中一个护士回来后 和另一个护士私语
I knew that my baby was dead,
我得知我的孩子死了
I kept screaming at them to tell me what had happened.
我一直大叫 要她们告诉我发生了什么
But they couldn't hear me.
但她们听不见
I waited to take him into the light.
我一直在等他一起走进光里
But he didn't come.
但他没有来
And then I heard him.
接着我听见他的哭声
He was alive.
他还活着
He might have delivered in another form. But my son was alive,
他以另一种形式降生 我儿子还活着
But you didn't see his spirit go into my son's body, did you?
可你并未亲眼看见他的灵魂进入我儿子
I didn't have to.
不必亲眼所见
That child, the one you called Aiden. He's mine.
你取名为艾登的那个孩子 是我的
If you are sure, then why would you hurt him?
既然如此 你又为何要伤害他
Why would you want him to suffer?
为什么要让他这么痛苦
I would never do that.
我绝不会那么做
But you did. You give him those symptoms.
但你做了 你让他产生这些症状
No, I didn't.
我没有
I was just watching him. I was just watching my son.
我只是看着他 看着我儿子
Amber, there is something that you need to know.
安柏 有j件事必须让你知道
Your son's spirit didn't need anther child's body because he didn't die.
你儿子无需另一个孩子的身体 他并没死
But those nurses...
可那些护士
They were probably talking about you.
她们指的应该是你
That what a tragedy it was that you never got to hold your son.
她们为你没有机会抱一下儿子而惋惜
I don't understand. If he's still alive, where is he?
我不明白 他若活着 他在哪呢
He was adopted.
他被收养了
That can't be.
这不可能
It's true and it's really good news.
是真的 而且是个好消息
He went straight to the family that you chose for him.
他直接进入了你为他挑选的家庭
I choose?
我挑选的吗
It was closed adoption.
是秘密收养
That means there was a contract that you probably agreed to in advance.
也就是说 你事先签了合约
No. That's no possible. I didn't want that. What do you mean?
这不可能 我没有同意 什么意思
I can't do this. I can't do this. Yes you can. You have to.
我做不到 你能行 不行也得行
Is that the adopted father?
他就是养父吗
That message was for the nurses.
那信息是想传达给护士的
You changed your mind about the adoption. You want to keep your baby.
你改变了想法 不想收养而想留下孩子
They can't have him.
他们不能带走他
It's too late.
太晚了
Your babe belongs to them now.
孩子已经是他们的了
He belongs with me.
他是我的
You're not gonna find them.
你找不到他们的
And closed adoptions, the birth parents, the adopt parents,
这是秘密收养 亲父母 养父母
The record just sealed. Well, I have to find them.
信息全是保密的 我必须找到他们
I mean, you should see how angry she was.
你没见到她愤怒的样子
At you. No.
生你气吗 不是
The adopted father, they were arguing.
生养父的气 他们当时在争论
Arguing, they should never even met.
争论 他们本就不应该见面
What were they arguing about?
他们在争论什么
She changed her mind, it sounds like he was threatening her.
她改主意了 他像是在威胁她
You know, maybe he was gonna take her to court.
也许威胁说要和她对簿公堂
Yeah, but don't the adoption laws protect the birth mother,
但收养法是偏袒生母多些的
it always allows for a change of heart.
生母随时都可以改主意的
I mean, he would not have a leg to stand on it.
就算上法庭 他也没有丝毫胜算
Unless. Unless he has his own right.
除非 除非他也有权利
Parental rights, like the kind you would get if you were the blood father.
抚养权 如果他是生父的话
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表