剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Ok, only on the table, and no decorating the store items.
只许在桌上画 不许在商品上画
Mommy sees any glitter on the wall,
妈妈要是发现墙上有闪光粉
She's gonna be very bummed. I know, mom.
会很不高兴的 知道了 妈妈
Thank you for hanging out while I do inventory.
谢谢你来陪妈妈盘货
Now remember, if anybody comes to the door...
记住 如果有人来敲门
Don't answer it, just scream really loud.
别开门 大叫就行了
Ok, you don't have to scare them.
你别吓着他们了
Just let me know that somebody's here.
让我知道有人来了即可
Ok? I'm going to be downstairs for just a few minutes.
好吗 我去楼下 很快就回来
Aiden. Glitter.
艾登 别用闪光粉
Aiden?
艾登是你吗
Aiden?
艾登
Is that you?
是你吗
Aiden?
艾登
Ok.
好吧
Aiden!
艾登
Mom?
妈妈
You scared me.
你吓死我了
You were calling me.
你在叫我
Well, how long have you been down here?
你下来多久了
Just now. Is something wrong?
刚刚 有什么不对劲吗
No. No, nothing.
没有
I just...I thought somebody was here.
只是...觉得有人在这
Someone was here.
的确有人在这
Who was here?
谁来过
Someone.
某人
But I didn't scream, because they weren't at the door.
但我没大叫 因为他们没在门口
Ok, where were they?
那他们在哪
I don't know. I guess they're gone now.
不知道 可能走了吧
All right. Come on. Let's go upstairs.
好了 走吧 上楼去
Balloon. Is this yours?
气球 是你的吗
Can we go now?
我们能走了吗
Yeah.
当然
I mean, home. Can we go home?
我是说回家 能回家吗
Yes.
当然
We can go home. Come on.
我们回家 走吧
Not again with the covers.
他又没盖被子
He's always kicking them off.
总是踢开被子
So he can climb into our bed and get warm.
这样他就能爬进我们的被窝来取暖了
You're ruining his alibi.
你又让他没托辞了
Hey, when are you coming home?
你什么时候能回家
When my shift is over. Promise.
等我交接♥班♥完就回来
You said it was quiet. Can't you get out early?
你说医院没什么情况 不能提前下班吗
What's going on?
怎么了
Oh, I just wish you were here.
我只是希望你能在我身边
Miss you, and...
想你了
What else?
还有呢
I just get this strange feeling
我有一种奇怪的感觉
that somebody's... watching me.
有人在看着我
You mean like a dead someone?
你是指 死人吗
Yeah.
对
And Aiden, he's felt it, too.
艾登也感觉到了
It's just...
总觉得...
The house just feels kinda creepy tonight.
今晚屋子里有点令人毛骨悚然
That's strange. Nothing creeps you out.
怪了 你天不怕地不怕
That's not entirely true.
那可不一定
Mel. Mel.
梅
Clowns do. Are you ok?
我怕小丑 你没事吧
I'll call you back.
我先挂了
Who are you?
你是谁
You don't remember.
你不记得了
Do you know how you got here?
你知道你是怎么来到这的吗
阴魂不散
鬼语者 第五季 第18集
Aiden get to school ok? Yeah.
艾登上学还好吧 还好
He just felt so bad for missing the bus.
错过校车 他觉得很内疚
I told him I'm the one who overslept.
我告诉他 是我睡过头了
More clown nightmares?
又做小丑噩梦了
I wish they were nightmares.
我倒希望是噩梦
It was real. A real ghost?
是真实的 真实的鬼魂吗
Yeah, I guess a real clown.
我估计他真是小丑
Well, while you were gone, I got on the web,
你走之后 我上网查了下
And, um, as far as I can see,
就我所能查到的
There's nothing about a dead clown.
没有任何关于小丑死亡的新闻
I mean, not in the vicinity and not recently.
近期内这附近都没有
Well, how not recent?
未必是近期
I mean, maybe he died a while ago.
也许他死了很久
As far as I can tell,
就我查到的来看
There has never once been a clown who has dropped dead in Grandview.
美景镇里从没死过小丑
Well, this town has that going for it.
也许这是头一遭
Hey, maybe your ghost was just passing through, like the circus.
也许这鬼魂只是路过的马戏团成员
So the circus in town?
镇里来马戏团了吗
'cause he might be attached...
也许他正是附在了...
No circus, sorry. Hey.
不好意思 马戏团没来
Given your feeling about clowns,
鉴于你对小丑的恐惧
maybe you should just let this one go.
也许你这次该眼不见为净
Not a chance, given my feelings about clowns.
没这可能 鉴于我对小丑的恐惧
And he came into our home.
再者 是他找上门来的
With his creepy face paint and orange hair.
那一脸吓人的妆 还有那橘色头发
Maybe he's just attached to something I brought home from the store.
也许他是附在了我从店里带回来的东西上
Well, good luck finding that,
祝你早日找到那东西
'cause the house is filled with stuff from your store.
屋里尽是你店里的东西
Speaking of which, I just had Aiden's tired patched.
说到这 我刚给艾登补好了车胎
Well, I'm here if you need an extra set of hands.
我就在这儿 有需要就开口
No.
不许笑
I did not just do that.
不是我
Where did that come from? Where do you think?
这东西哪来的 你觉得呢
This is why you stayed on earth, seriously?
说真的 这就是你不超度的原因吗
I don't know why I did that.
我也不知道为何会这么做
I don't understand any of this.
我对这也是一头雾水
"this," meaning your death?
"这"是指你的死吗
This.
这个
This isn't me.
这不是我
You're not a clown?
你不是小丑
You don't remember ever being a clown?
也不记得曾经扮过小丑吗
No.
不记得
Ok, well, do you remember anything,
那你记得什么
Like your name or how you died?
比如你的名字 怎么死的
Someone make you feel like a fool?
有人让你觉得自己是个傻子
Sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry. I...I didn't mean to do that.
真抱歉 我不是故意的
Did that ghost just make water?
那鬼魂刚喷水了吗
Yeah.
对
The old flower gag.
玩花的老套把戏
So not a metaphorical clown?
这么说 不是象征性的小丑
But don't you say ghosts sometimes
你不是说 鬼魂有时候
appears the way they felt when they died?
会以死时所感受的形象而出现吗
Oh, I wish.
但愿如此
It's your coulrophobia.
这是小丑恐惧症作怪
Your fear of clowns. A lot of people have that phobia.
你害怕小丑 很多人都有这种恐惧症
You know, it's creepy make-up, the weird costumes.
吓人打扮 怪异的服装
It makes you think they're hiding something.
让你觉得他们在隐藏着什么
Or lurking. There he is.
或是潜伏 他在那儿
He's hanging around some woman.
他在一个女人周围打转
Why do I always look where you look when I know I can't see ghosts?
为什么我明知看不到鬼 却还跟着看过去
I fall for it, too, every time.
我也每次都上当
It's like the old fake flower gag.
就像是老一套整蛊花把戏
He's just staring at her, this woman with red hair.
他正盯着那红发女人看
Maybe she knows who he is.
也许她认识他
Sorry. Wait one second.
抱歉 等一下
You just need to go forward! She's leaving!
你快往前坐 她就要走了
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表