剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
No, no, he's in the middle of a masterpiece.
不 那是他的正在创作的杰作
Look, I already set the dining room table.
我已经把餐桌布置好了
Why don't you and Aiden go outside and play ball?
你和艾登不如先出去玩球吧
Right.
好吧
Ok. Turkey chili, 20 minutes.
香辣火鸡 20分钟就好
We'll be there.
知道了
Hey! You know what,
喂 给我听好了
if you want to talk to me, just talk, ok?
如果你想和我谈谈 那就说话 好吗
No games.
别耍花样
Hey! Oh! You know what?
喂 听我说
That is just childish!
这样太幼稚了
Why are you hiding?
你为什么不现身
No, no! Not my son's art project!
不 那是我儿子的美术作业
Will you please stop?!
你住手好吗
I just want to have a quiet evening with my family!
我只想和家人安静地待上一晚上
You are ruining everything!
你偏偏要搞破坏
What I don't understand is how can you ruin everything
我想不通 你明明什么都没还没做
when you haven't done anything yet?
他为什么说你搞破坏
Well, I told Dr. Grant and Curtis that they should move on.
我曾让格兰特和和柯蒂斯忘记过去
And you think he has other plans?
你觉得他有异议吗
Well, luring her to the square for a romantic concert,
他诱她去广场看音乐会
sending her flowers.
又用玫瑰传情
It's like he doesn't want to let go.
看来并不想放手
And who am I to say he should?
不过我有什么资格让他放手
You know, they're soul mates.
他们是灵魂伴侣 彼此挚爱
Like us.
像我们一样
Hospital. Duty calls.
是医院 要干活了
For both of us. See ya.
看来你也是 待会见
Avery, hi. Is everything ok?
你好 艾弗里 一切还好吧
I think I owe you another apology.
我想我还欠你一个道歉
Something strange happened last night.
昨晚发生了非常奇怪的事
I know I should be happy instead of feeling whatever it is I'm feeling,
我知道我该感到高兴 而不是像现在这样
but something about the whole date night was just...off.
但是昨晚的约会之夜 有点不对劲
And what was it?
怎么了
I could really feel him there, and that was so amazing.
我能感觉到他就在身边 让我很幸福
But-- but he wasn't really there.
但你无法看见他
Having him so close but not being able to really be with him...
和他如此靠近却无法真正拥有他...
I know it sounds ungrateful,
我知道这样说有点不知好歹
but... It's just not enough.
但是 这不够
It's torture.
这是种折磨
Maybe you're right.
也许你说的对
Maybe the only way for both of us to heal
也许只有让柯蒂斯超度
is for Curtis to go into the light.
我和他才能走出悲伤
I can't believe I'm saying that.
我真不敢相信我会这么说
Hey, it doesn't mean that you love him any less.
这并不意味着你少爱他一分
I know.
我明白
It's just that I have a problem with the whole... afterlife thing.
我对人死后有灵这码事 总有点纠结
I mean, before the accident, i was kind of a closet believer.
在车祸前 我就是个秘密信徒
I mean, I always maintained a very healthy,
在人前 我总是表露出健康科学的
scientific skepticism in public,but
怀疑精神 但是
I would go in the Copeland Wing
我经常走进科普兰侧厅
and I would read those books, and
看那些关于超自然的书
they rang so true.
它们描述得如此真实
After Curtis died,
柯蒂斯死了以后
I waited and waited for him to come back to me,
我等了又等 盼他回到我身边
And... he never did.
然而 他一直没回来
So you're saying that the hauntings and feeling his presence,
也就是说 灵异事件 和感觉到他的存在
that just started recently?
是最近才开始的吗
Maybe I shouldn't question it.
也许对此我不该质疑
Why would it start now? What's different?
为什么才开始 最近有什么变化吗
Are things worse for you?
你的情绪更低落了吗
Ever since you told me that Curtis was haunting me.
是的 是在你跟我说了柯蒂斯缠着我以后
I mean, before that, I could go the whole day
在那之前 我可以一整天
or two without thinking about him,
甚至连续两天都不想他
but now, I'm more obsessed with him than ever.
但是现在 我空前地想念他
Curtis?
柯蒂斯
Curtis, if that's you,
柯蒂斯 如果真是你
You don't really have to use the board.
你没必要用乩板来暗示什么
I can see you and hear you,
我能看见你 听到你说话
so you could just talk--
所以你直接讲话就好了
or we can do it your way.
用你的方式也行
"Curtis is..."
"柯蒂斯已经"
"Gone." That's the message
"走了" 这就是那鬼魂
the ghost spelled out on the spirit board.
在乩板上拼出的讯息
If Curtis is gone, then who's controlling the board?
如果柯蒂斯走了 控制乩板的又是谁呢
Maybe we have the wrong ghost.
也许我们搞错了鬼的身份
Wouldn't be the first time.
又不是第一次了
That would explain the message I got on my new board last night.
那昨晚我从新乩板得到的讯息就说得通了
You got a new board?
你又弄了一块乩板
It said, "I'm not Curtis,"
上面说 "我不是柯蒂斯"
Which would make sense if--
这样也许就说得通了
You bought yourself another board?
你给自己买♥♥了块新乩板
Look, I know how you guys feel about them,
我知道你们不喜欢乩板
but you don't understand what it's like for me.
但你们不明白我的感受
I'm not a sensitive, and I just thought if I could...
我不能通灵 但如果我有乩板...
I don't know what I was thinking.
我真是昏了头了
You really don't, if you actually wish you could hear what I hear.
如果你真想听鬼说话 那的确是昏了头了
But I guess it proves
但这样看来
the ghost was attached to Grant and not the board.
那个鬼缠的是格兰特 而不是那块乩板
Right.
没错
Do you know anyone else in her life who died recently?
你知道有她身边有谁最近过世了吗
Professor Nettinger was her mentor in the anthro department.
耐汀格尔教授是她本系的导师
He died a few months ago. But the guy was like 104,
他几个月前死了 但他貌似都104了
so I'm guessing he wasn't making with the romance.
估计他想不出这么浪漫的招
Wait, her grandmother.
等等 她祖母
How do you know that? They were close.
你怎么知道的 她和祖母很亲
And she died last spring. And according to my friend,
老人家去年春天去世的 我朋友说
Grandma was always pushing Avery to get on with her life
她生前总是催着艾弗里重新开始
and date guys she'd only kick to the curb.
逼她和她不屑一顾的男人交往
Fits the profile of the ghost.
正好与鬼魂的特征吻合
I was thinking the ghost couldn't be a guy.
我本想那鬼魂不可能是男的
How come?
为什么
Dude, the ghost left a glitter note.
老兄 那鬼可用闪粉留信呢
Ok.
好吧
My ghost consultants now tell me
我的鬼魂咨♥询♥师告诉我说
that I may be communicating with you, Nana.
缠着我的是你 奶奶
Is that true?
是真的吗
Nana, you don't have to use the board.
奶奶 你没必要用乩板
There's a lady in town who talks to ghosts,
在镇里有位女士能与鬼魂对话
and, uh, she might be my new best friend.
她或许是我新晋死党
or a complete whack job.
或者纯粹是个神经病
Possibly both.
或者两者都是
I know you want me to go out there and meet new guys.
我知道你希望我重新开始
How about this?
这样吧
I promise to start shaving my legs
我保证在重新开始约会之前
and putting on lipstick before I go to the market
会刮干净腿毛 抹上口红
if you promise to go into the light.
只要你答应我超度
But I can't promise that I'll ever feel what I felt for curtis.
但我不保证会像爱柯蒂斯一样爱别人
Is this supposed to be the silent treatment?
你这是用沉默表示抗♥议♥么
Ugh! Why isn't there a star 69 on this thing?
这乩板怎么没有回拨功能呢
Ugh! Ok, fine!
好 不管了
How did this get back into the machine?
这碟怎么跑回影碟机里了
My parents thought my degree would be useless.
我父母还说我的学位毫无用处呢
Not so useless now, huh, mom?
现在派上用场了吧 妈妈
Actually... I don't know.
事实上 似乎不太对
Get this chucky doll out of my life.
快把这个倒霉东西拿走
Professor Grant, quince seed, sage, spirit circles...
格兰特教授 榅桲籽 鼠尾草 幽灵圈
This stuff's not going to help.
这些东西没用的
Well, your friend, then, tell her,
你告诉你的那个朋友
whatever potions she has, just to bring them on.
她有什么魔药就尽管拿来吧
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表