剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Great! Then why aren't you on the way to Bedford's?
太好了 那为何还不去搜贝德福德家
Because this guy here has been arrested for stealing government property.
因为这个人已因盗窃政♥府♥财产被捕了
We found him there pocketing
我们发现他在基地
everything that wasn't nailed down to the base,
企图把能拿走的全都扫荡一空
so we're going to get a search warrant,
等搜查令批下来
we're going to go through his house.
我们会搜遍他家
As soon as we do, we're going to find that bomb.
到时炸♥弹♥自然就现身了
So the police wouldn't help us.
警方不肯帮忙
No, and it gets worse.
没错 还有更糟的
Bedford hasn't been in his office all day.
贝德福德一整天没来学校
He went on bereavement leave yesterday.
他昨天请了丧亲假
His mother died.
他母亲过世了
Well, was she sick for a long time?
她病了很久吗
Maybe that's why he's been so weird.
所以他才举止失常
It doesn't explain why he took a bomb.
那他也不至于偷炸♥弹♥啊
Look, maybe we're the ones who are overreacting.
可能反应过激的是我们
Ok, the guy could collect military memorabilia
他可能收藏军事纪念物
and then have heard about the hidden bombs at the base.
又正好听说军事基地里藏着炸♥弹♥
Oh, come on. You don't believe that any more than I do.
得了吧 这话你自己都不信
No. Something's up with him.
他有问题
Last time he came into my office,
他上次来我办公室时
he was acting all weird and mysterious.
表现得神秘兮兮
Even more weird and mysterious than he usually does.
比他平时的表现更加神秘兮兮
Hey. What are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛
It's your turn to hide it.
轮到你来藏了
Yeah, I don't think right now is a good time for me to...
现在似乎不太适合由我来...
Dr. James.
我是詹姆斯教授
Hello, hello?
喂 喂
I know that Melinda's with you now
我知道梅林达和你在一起
and that Ned's on his way, if he's not there already.
而且内德也正去找你 没准已经到了
It's Bedford.
是贝德福德
Now I'm going to ask you one last time, nicely.
我最后一次心平气和地对你说
I want the book.
把那本书给我
Yeah, well, you never asked for it, technically...
严格讲 你从没问我要过
Eli, I'm warning you!
伊莱 我这是在警告你
I don't know where it is.
我不知道书在哪儿
Look, I...
听着 我...
I don't think you appreciate the gravity of this situation.
我觉得 你是没明白事情的严重性
Now, I know all about your little hand-off system.
我很清楚你们轮替保藏那本书
Now I am tired of chasing the book.
我已经厌倦了寻找那本书
I want you to bring it here now.
我要你现在给我带过来
Yeah, right.
好了
You don't know what I've been through.
你不知道我受了多大罪
The shadows have turned my life inside out.
影子彻底搅和了我的生活
Took my mother away from me.
夺走了我的母亲
I'm not going to shoulder this burden alone anymore.
我再也不要独自承担这一切
You don't want me to drop what I have in my hand.
别逼我把手里的东西摔到地上
Ned,
内德
you're going to bring me the book now.
你现在把书给我拿来
Now I've got nothing left to lose,
反正我这辈子无所谓了
and if this thing goes off,
如果这玩意被引爆
I don't care what happens to me,
我不在乎我会怎么样
but I would hate to see it take away someone who is very precious to you.
但我不希望它夺走你的至亲
And if I see one police officer
如果让我发现警♥察♥
or any sign that you're not doing exactly as I say,
或任何你不老实的迹象
it'll be all over.
一切都完蛋
I hate to rush you, but...
我不想催你 但是...
Yeah, I happen to have Ned on the line.
巧得很 内德正在和我通话
He had a question about class next semester.
他找我询问下学期的课程
He's a go-getter, your boy.
你儿子很上进
Do you want to say hi?
你要和他打招呼吗
Hi...hi, Ned.
嗨 内德
Bedford...
贝德福德
If you hurt my mom, I swear to god...
你胆敢伤害我妈妈 我对天发誓...
Yes, ok, well,
好啊
you bring the paperwork to your mom's office,
把文档拿到你♥妈♥的♥办公室吧
quickly, while we're all still here.
快点 趁我们都在
Damn it!
该死
So is this house yours that you're selling?
你要出♥售♥的是你自己的房♥子吗
No, it's my mother's.
不 是我母亲的
She passed away recently.
她刚刚去世了
Oh, I'm sorry. I know how painful that is.
我很遗憾 我了解失去亲人的痛苦
Yes, it is.
是的 没错
Um, why don't I just fill out some of this basic information, and...
我们先把基本信息填一下
I'm sure you realize how difficult it is to sell a house right now?
我想你一定明白 现在卖♥♥♥房♥♥子很难
Yes, but I don't think that's going to matter too much.
是的 但我觉得这无关紧要
No, not too much.
不 不会了
I should do it.
应该我去
She's my mom, and he's expecting me.
她是我妈妈 而且他要我去
No. No way. Your mother would never forgive us
不 没门 你妈永远不会原谅我们
if we let you anywhere near that bomb, ok?
让你靠近那枚炸♥弹♥
I'll bring it right back out.
我去把它拿进去
Mel, is this worth anybody's life?
梅 这值得任何人丧命吗
All right.
好吧
Wait.
等等
I should do it.
应该我去
I know Bedford and he knows me.
我了解贝德福德 他也了解我
Technically, it's my turn to have the book, so...
严格来说 这本书轮到我保管 所以
I wouldn't mind a little protest.
我不介意有人反对
I mean, I'm open to objections here.
欢迎有人反对
Hurry.
快点
I guess that'll do.
我吧 将就一下
Well, why don't you just come over here and you can fill everything out.
请先坐下 把表格填完整
Here. Just take that.
给你笔
Is everything ok?
一切还好吧
I don't know.
我不知道
It's not supposed to be him!
不该是他
Keep very still now. What is that?
现在不要动 那是什么
Very still.
一动别动
Bedford!
贝德福德
Eli, what is going on?
伊莱 这是怎么回事
I have what you want. Now let her go.
东西带来了 现在放她走
Eli, what the hell is going on?
伊莱 到底怎么回事
Delia, please.
迪莉娅 别问
Now, I'm going to hand you the book...
现在 我会把书交给你
as soon as Delia steps out, ok?
你先让迪莉娅出去 好吗
Ok.
好
Delia.
迪莉娅
Just walk towards the door.
走出去
Delia, please.
迪莉娅 快
Ok, ok.
好的 好的
Eli, come with me.
伊莱 和我一起走
Delia, it's all right, just go. Just go.
迪莉娅 没事的 走吧 走
Delia!
迪莉娅
Delia, Delia, come over here, it's all right.
迪莉娅 到这来 没事了
Ned! Mom!
内德 妈妈
I'm sorry, Eli.
对不起 伊莱
I know things have gotten a little out of hand,
事情开始有些失控了
but I tried to do what I think is right.
但我是在做我认为对的事
Look, it's not too late.
现在还不算太晚
Just come outside with me. Put that bomb down.
跟我一起出去 把炸♥弹♥放下
We'll get this all straightened out.
我们会把一切澄清
I'm afraid it's too late.
我恐怕太晚了
There are too many moving parts.
流动的东西太多
They're powerful.
他们很强大
More than anybody knows.
超乎想象
I was hoping that you'd say we would walk out together and end this.
本希望你能说 我们一起出去结束这一切
I'm going to have to ask you to give me the book now, and leave.
现在请你把书给我 然后离开
It doesn't have to end this way.
没必要这样结束
Even for you.
即使对你
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表