剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
So I know what he looks like.
所以知道他的样子
But I haven't seen anyone's face in my visions.
但在意象里 我没看见他们的脸
I should show you something.
你们过来看下
Now, I don't know if somebody cut themselves or worse,
也许有人被割伤 也许更严重
but there was blood. Pretty fresh from the looks of it.
这里有血 看起来很新鲜
Fresh as in last night?
昨晚留下的吗
Is there more? Is there anything you're not telling me?
你们还有什么隐瞒着我的吗
Detective Colson.
科尔森警官
Go for Colson.
科尔森收到
We need you outside immediately. We found human remains.
我们找到一具尸骨 请立即出来查看
Sir, forensic unit is en route.
长官 已经联♥系♥法医
Ok.
好的
Forensics are on their way, but keep going.
法医已在路上 不过继续搜查
Who the hell is he?
这家伙是谁
Well, whoever he is,
不管他是谁
He's been dead for more than one night.
他可不止死了一晚上
Fresh blood and old bones?
新鲜血迹 老旧尸骨
Sounds like a recipe for total confusion.
还真是风马牛不相及
Not if what the kids sensed was a ghost.
除非孩子们遇到的是鬼
Mr. Bones.
老尸之魂
What about the fresh blood?
那新鲜血迹呢
Guess it was Danny's.
应该是丹尼的
And the buried body and the gunshot?
那被埋的尸体和枪伤呢
I didn't hear the kid say anything about hearing a gunshot.
我没听孩子们提到枪声
Maybe the vision you had
也许你的意象
was for something that happened to Danny later.
是丹尼失踪后的遭遇
Maybe he wasn't shot at the barn but someplace else later.
也许不是谷仓 而是在另一处中枪
Maybe.
或许
Any word on the skeleton?
尸骨有消息了吗
Yeah, the coroner sent the DNA sample to Missing Persons Bureau
有 法医将DNA样本送到失踪人口办
and they got a hit.
有结果了
These bones belong to a kid named Henry Alston.
尸骨属于一个孩子 亨利·奥斯顿
Get this...he was kidnapped a decade ago, and never found.
他十年前被绑♥架♥ 一直未找到尸首
Well, until now.
直到现在
I had no idea about this,
我毫无头绪
But this is a big deal to the cops.
不过这对警♥察♥倒是意义重大
It was a huge unsolved mystery.
解决了一桩大迷案
Alston? As in the Alstons,
奥斯顿 奥尔斯一家吗
who donated a building to this university?
他们捐赠了一栋大楼给学校
Yeah, and gave a wing to this hospital,
没错 还给医院捐了一栋副楼
And then gave $2 million to the kidnappers.
还拿出二百万赎金 付给绑匪
Their son was never found.
他们一直未找到儿子
The money was never traced.
赎金不知所踪
Kidnappers disappeared.
绑匪也无影无踪
I've been watching this video online.
我看到网上有一则视频
It's his parents on a local television station
他的父母在当地电台节目中
begging the kidnappers for their son's live.
乞求绑匪放儿子一条生路
He was 18 years old.
他当年才18岁
Think he's our ghost?
是我们的鬼魂吗
I don't know.
不知道
I haven't seen him yet.
我还没见过他
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Detective Colson?
科尔森警官
Yeah. I can come by.
好 我马上过来
Thank you for bringing Henry home.
谢谢你带亨利回家
That's the last form.
填好了
Ms. Alston?
奥斯顿夫人吗
Yes?
你是
Hi.
您好
My name is Melinda Gordon.
我是梅林达·戈登
I was there when they found your son.
他们找到您儿子时 我也在场
I'm so sorry for your loss.
节哀顺变
Thank you.
谢谢
It's so strange.
真的很奇怪
I've known for years that Henry must be dead.
我早就明白 亨利肯定死了
But there was always just a little part of me that...
但我心里始终有那么一丝
hoped.
希望
You're his mother.
您是他的母亲
Of course you hoped.
当然会有所希望
They give that to you...
他们给你希望
The kidnappers.
那群绑匪
That's what ransom is, hope.
赎金就是希望
You think you can buy it with money.
让人觉得可以用钱赎回儿子
The almighty Alston fortune.
万能的奥斯顿家产
Look what it bought us.
它给我们带来了什么
I knew what I was marrying into.
我早料到嫁入豪门的后果
It's just...
只是
You were worried.
你很担心
Long before the kidnapping.
早在绑♥架♥发生之前
So many of Henry's cousins fell into the same trap.
亨利的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥都陷入同样的困境
They didn't know how to work for anything,
他们不懂得自力更生
They never had the chance.
他们没有那机会
We didn't want that for our son.
我们不希望儿子也这样
We...were so careful.
我们 特别小心
How?
怎么小心
Henry always knew he'd have to make his own way in this world.
亨利一直明白 他要靠自己打拼未来
Oh, give him a good home and the best education,
给他一个温馨的家和最好的教育
and all the tools he'd need to succeed,
还有成功之路需要的所有支持
But not the money.
但不能给他钱
Well, I'm sure it made him a stronger person.
这样一定能让他更有出息
It did. Even at boarding school.
是的 就算是在寄宿学校
Henry could see past all the fancy last names.
亨利从不在意家庭出身
His best friend were the scholarship kids.
他的好友 都是优等生
You know, parents are cops, teachers.
父母都是警♥察♥或老师
He would have been a really good man.
他本可以成为一个很好的人
I'm sorry. Excuse me.
抱歉 失陪了
I called because I hit a wall.
这事棘手了
The robbery suspect I told you about; the one on the run,
我之前说的那个在逃劫犯
He was caught.
他被抓了
He stole a car here and made it all the way to Florida.
他偷了辆车 一路逃到了佛罗里达
So he was gone long before Danny went missing.
这么说 丹尼失踪前 他早已离开
But I'm left with a bunch of puzzle pieces that don't fit.
却留给我一堆谜题
I've got one missing student,
一名学生失踪
A trail of blood, that as it turns out,
现场留下的血迹
matches his type and reason to believe, thanks to you,
与他的血型相符 而且据你所说
that either the student or Henry Alston was shot.
他或亨利 有一人曾遭遇枪击
I wish I knew more.
可惜我只知道这些
Look...
听着
I don't know how you do what you do.
我不知道你怎么和鬼交流
We found this at the scene down in a hole
我们在现场一个洞里发现这个
with fresh blood on it.
上面沾着新鲜血迹
May I?
请给我
I saw someone.
我看见一个人
In the barn. A man.
谷仓里有个男人
The student, Danny?
是那个学生丹尼吗
I don't know, it was a man,
不知道 反正是个男的
and he was taking these bags out of this dirty space.
他从一个脏兮兮的洞里取出几个包
What kind of space? I couldn't tell.
怎么样的洞 看不出来
What did the bags look like? Did you see anything identifiable?
什么样的包 有何特征
They were rectangular, blue canvas, about this big.
长方形 蓝色帆布包 大概这么大
Banks use bags like that to transport deposits.
银行运送存款时 就用这种包
So maybe it was the ransom money, then?
可能是赎金
In that barn? After all these years?
在谷仓里吗 都那么多年了
Did you see anyone?
你有没看见任何人的脸
For all I know, I could have been looking right at the kidnappers.
我刚看见的可能是绑匪
Or that kid from the other night.
或者是那晚消失的孩子
Danny.
丹尼
Maybe that's why he's missing.
或许这就是他失踪的原因
Are you still up for yoga?
瑜伽还做吗
Sure. Just let me get my stuff.
好啊 我去拿垫子
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表