剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
He thought I was a flake.
他觉得我是个怪人
The last couple of years we barely spoke since I told him about the ghosts.
打从我告诉他鬼魂的事 我们就很少说话了
He didn't believe you?
他不相信你
He wanted me to prove it by talking to my mom,
他要我和我妈对话 以证明自己
But she's gone.
但她已经走了
And now he's off looking for her.
而现在他又到处找她
What did he say right before he disappeared?
他消失前说了什么
Just that he wanted to see my mom.
他说想见妈妈
I tried to tell him that she's already waiting for him in the light.
我告诉他 她在光里等着他
He never listens to me.
他从不听我的
Anyway, I guess I should call Case.
算了 我该给凯西打个电♥话♥
She said she'd help with everything.
她说愿意帮我打理一切
Hey, what's the story with that?
是不是有什么内情了
You guys had a major vibe going on.
你们俩起火花了
Yeah, but what's the point?
是 但有什么用
Every woman I've dated the past 6 years bolts
六年来我谈了那么多女朋友
as soon as I bring up the ghosts.
每次一提到鬼魂 就都给吓跑了
Hey, there might be one that surprises you.
会有人能接受你的
Easy for you to say.
站着说话不腰疼
Baby, what are you working on?
宝贝 你在画什么呢
Aw, is that you and your daddy?
是你和爸爸吗
It's Uncle Eli and his dad at a lake.
是伊莱叔叔和他爸爸 在湖边
And this is the cabin.
这是一间小屋
We used to have a house at the lake.
我以前有间小屋在湖畔边
Spent every summer up there with Casey and her folks.
每年夏天都和凯西还有她家人去那儿玩
What's that?
那是什么
I think it means "stop."
我觉得是停止的意思
Aiden, the sitter said that you started this before school.
艾登 保姆说你上学之前就开始画了
I thought Uncle Eli might be sad today.
我觉得伊莱叔叔今天会很伤心
Ok. Um, why don't we finish it in the morning? Right?
好吧 我们明早再画好吗
And for now, brush those teeth.
现在 去刷牙吧
Come on, little man. Oh. It's the time.
来吧 小家伙 该睡觉了
Don't you find that creepy?
你不觉得很奇怪吗
How did he know I had a lake house?
他怎么知道我有一间湖边小屋
The same way that he thought you were gonna be sad,
就像他知道你会伤心一样
He knew your dad was sick. Spooky.
同样 他知道你♥爸♥生病了 怪哉
My mother died up there... aneurysm.
我妈妈是在那里去世的 动脉瘤
Dad found her on the bathroom floor,
爸爸发现她时 她就躺在浴室地板上
Sold the place right after.
后来 他卖♥♥了小屋
Were things good between your parents when she passed?
你妈妈去世之前夫妻关系好吗
Who knows?
谁知道
But obviously, she was at peace,
但很明显 她走得很安静
Or otherwise, she'd be hanging around here. Why do you ask?
否则 她的灵魂会徘徊于此 怎么了
I was just wondering. What about your mom's family?
我只是好奇 你妈妈和亲戚的关系呢
Any issues there? My mom's family?
有什么矛盾吗 我妈妈的亲戚
None that I'm aware of. Why?
据我所知 没有 问这干啥
Uh, it's just, you know, covering all the bases.
没什么 全面了解一下而已
I just lost my father, sort of,
我刚失去我爸爸
and you're asking about my mom?
你却来问我妈的事
She came to me this afternoon.
她今天下午来找过我
My mother? She's still here? What did she say?
我妈 她还在这 她说了什么
Just that she wanted me to help your father go into the light.
她只说 要我帮你♥爸♥爸超度
But look, she really didn't seem like she wanted to go with him. So...
但她貌似自己并不愿意一同超度
Wait, wait. What? Why not?
等等 什么 为什么不愿意
I don't know. I don't know, but I'll figure it out,
我也不明白 但是我会找到原因
And I'll get them to cross over, ok? I promise.
然后超度他们两人 好吗 我保证
Evelyn's still here?
伊芙琳的灵魂滞留在这
Heh. I guess that's another thing you got wrong, boy, huh?
看来你又猜错了 儿子
Ok. You know what? Mr. James, really, If you could...
好了 詹姆斯先生 如果你可以
Oh, no, no. I spent all day looking for a damn light. Thanks to you.
不行 为了你 我花了一整天寻找那道光
And now I find out that she's still hanging around?
可却发现她还徘徊在这世上
No, I gotta find her. Evelyn? Evelyn!
不行 我要找到她 伊芙琳 伊芙琳
Feel free to retract your offer.
随时欢迎收回你的提议
It's almost like he's still here.
感觉他好像还在这里
Not at the moment.
现在没有
Look, I don't even know if I can do this.
我不知道自己是否做得到
Ok, come on. Let's just find his suit and go. Ok?
好了 我们找到他的西装就走
I'll even take it by the funeral home if you want.
你若愿意 我还可以把它送去殡仪馆
You're the best.
就你最好了
The doctor told him he should stop drinking. Typical dad.
医生要他别再喝酒 爸爸都这样
Yeah, he still had one Manhattan a day. Said he liked the ritual.
他依旧每天一杯曼哈顿 还说喜欢这种习惯
Well, then I say we have one in his honor.
既然如此 我们就喝一杯以作纪念吧
Might make this a little bit easier.
或许能让人暂时忘记悲伤
I like the way you think.
我喜欢你的思维方式
So, uh, is your girlfriend coming to the funeral?
你女朋友会出席葬礼吗
Oh, that'll be a little bit hard since she's nonexistent
有点困难 因为我没女朋友
Oh, you...you broke up?
你们分手了吗
16 times. 16 different women.
16次 16个前女友
Really? Your dad said you were
真的吗 你♥爸♥爸说你这几年
seeing somebody pretty seriously for the past few years.
有个交往很久的女友
Well, then he's confusing me with the son he wish he had.
那他是把梦想中的我和现实中的我搞混了
Or ignoring the one that he did, mm-mmm, terminally single.
或是忘了我这个总是单身的儿子
How about you?
你呢
Dad said you're engaged to some airline pilot?
爸跟我说你跟一个飞行员订婚了
Chad? Uh, no.
查德 没有
Turns out he had a girl in every airport.
我发现他在每个机场都有一个女友
Plus, that was ages ago.
何况 那已经是很久之前的事了
I mean, I've been out a couple times since,
分手之后 我也有约会过几次
But...Ray must have been confused.
但是 雷可能弄错了
Or something. Here you go.
也许吧 给你
To the screen door king
敬纱门之王
and to seeing you again.
以及能再次见到你
They seem like such a happy family.
他们真是幸福的一家
As happy as anybody, I guess.
平凡的幸福
And, uh, this one was taken at the lake house?
这张是在湖边小屋照的吗
Our two families spent a lot of time up there back then.
我们两家在那度过了很多快乐的时光
And that is our Casey and Eli.
这是我们的凯西和依莱
Those two loved going up there.
他们俩总爱跑去那儿
When Ray and Evelyn bought it,
雷和伊芙琳买♥♥下小屋后
He made all the screen doors,
所有的纱门都是他做的
And I said they were good enough to sell.
我就说这纱门好得可以拿去卖♥♥了
Don's the one who suggested we start a business.
唐就建议我们应该开家店
The four of you?
你们四个一起
Oh, no, no, no. This was all Ray and Anne's.
不是 就只有雷和安妮
I'm retired. Public Defender.
我退休了 公设辩护律师
Don worked such long hours, and I needed something to do, so.
唐常加班 而我需要事情做 所以
This is Eli's mom? Yes, Evelyn.
这是伊莱的妈妈 对 依芙琳
She passed away before we met.
她很久以前就去世了
She was a lovely person.
她是个好人
So I've gathered.
大家都这么说
Look, this is gonna sound like a strange question,
恕我冒昧 问个突兀的问题
But was there any reason that
有什么原因
she would have been angry with her husband before she died?
导致她死前对其丈夫心存怨气吗
That is a strange question.
这问题确实突兀
It's just that Eli's been so torn up about the whole thing.
伊莱一直受他父亲的死所折磨
And last night he was... he was wondering
昨晚他想到一个问题
If his parents are together now.
他的父母现在是否团聚了
Why wouldn't they be?
有何理由不会呢
I mean, if you believe in that sort of stuff.
如果你信鬼神之说的话
Of course. Um, sorry to have bothered you.
当然 很抱歉打扰你们
And I'm sorry for your loss.
也为你们的损失而难过
That's the screen door that Ray made for the lake house.
那就是雷给湖边小屋做的纱门
Anne, where are you?
安妮 你在哪里
I'm sorry, Don. I'm stuck at the shop a few more hours.
抱歉 唐 我还要在店里多待一会
Ray!
雷
Are you ok?
你没事吧
Yeah. I'm fine.
我没事
Thank you for your time.
谢谢你们
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
My dad's favorite cufflinks.
我爸爸最喜欢的袖扣
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表