剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
and you made those potions,
所做的那些药剂
You weren't just playing doctor.
你并不仅仅是在假扮医生
You were trying to make a real cure for your friend Lily.
你是真的想把莉莉治好
I mean, something the regular doctors couldn't do.
用一些平常医生做不来的方法
But I didn't help her.
但我没有帮到她
I made her more sick, and then she died.
我让她的病更重了 然后她就死了
She thinks that she made her more sick,
她认为 是她导致莉莉病情加重
And that's why she died.
而且害死了她
Oh, that's not true, honey.
不是这样的 亲爱的
You only think that because she went into the hospital
你这样想 只是因为
after you gave her your potion.
她在你给她药剂后 进了医院
But she was sicker than you knew,
但她的病 比你想像得更重
A lot sicker.
重得多
What do you mean?
这是什么意思
She doesn't understand.
她不大明白
Lily had the same thing you had, darling.
莉莉和你得的是一样的病 宝贝
Lily had leukemia.
也是白血病
But you told me she had a bug.
可你说她就是一点小毛病
She remembers you calling Lily's disease just a bug.
她记得你说莉莉只是小病
Darling, we...
亲爱的 我们
We didn't know that you'd given her that potion.
我们不知道你给了她那个药剂
We didn't realize that you'd
我们没想到
thought you'd made her more sick.
你觉得是你害她病情加重的
But why didn't you tell me she had leukemia?
你们为什么不告诉我 她得了白血病
She just wishes you could have told
她只是希望你们当初
her the truth about Lily's disease.
告诉她莉莉的实情
Oh, baby.
宝贝
We were afraid
我们担心
that you would think you might die like she did.
你会认为自己也会像她一样死去
But I did.
可我确实死了
But she did.
但她确实死了
Not for years.
但你还是撑了很多年
In all that time, you had hope.
在那段时间里你充满了希望
I thought Lily had hope, too.
我觉得莉莉也曾充满希望
I thought I gave it to her.
我觉得是我给她的希望
She feels guilty.
她很内疚
She feels like she gave Lily a false sense of hope.
她觉得 是她让莉莉抱有不实际幻想的
Don't you know, sweetheart?
你知道吗 亲爱的
You gave her something better than hope.
你带给她的 比希望更宝贵
You gave her a friend.
你给了她一个朋友
Lily's parents told us
莉莉的父母告诉我们
that those last months you spent together,
在她生命的最后几个月有你陪伴
those were the happiest times she ever had.
那是她生命里最快乐的时光
She sees it.
她看到了
She sees the light.
她看到亮光了
I'm afraid something bad will happen to my friends.
我很怕这会对我的朋友们不利
Julia, look into the light.
朱莉娅 往光里看
Try really hard.
仔仔细细地看看
You might see some of your friends, once you've crossed over.
超度之后 也许你会看见一些朋友
Really look.
仔细看
You can make them appear.
你可以让他们现身的
Just like magic.
就像魔术一样
There she is.
看到她了
I see Lily.
我看到莉莉了
She's smiling at me.
她在对我笑呢
Lily's there.
她看到莉莉了
Go in, darling.
去吧 亲爱的
Wait for us.
等着我们
We'll be there soon.
不久我们也会去的
Bye, mommy.
再见了 妈妈
Bye, daddy.
再见了 爸爸
Seasons change
"四季更迭"
Treetops sway
"树梢摇摆"
She's gone.
她走了
I am young today
"而我风华正茂"
Children play
"玩闹的孩童"
Sidewalk games
"街边嬉耍"
As I dream away
"我在梦境"
That someday I'll float away
"有天我也会离去"
Ok, now remember... anyone, person or a ghost
记住 任何人 活人也好鬼魂也罢
tries to tell you to do something that you know is wrong...
叫你去做你明知不对的事...
I know, mommy.
我知道 妈妈
I won't.
我不会了
It's important, Aiden. I know.
这很重要 艾登 知道了
I'm sorry I scared you guys.
很抱歉我吓坏你们了
You really did.
确实吓坏了
But we're proud of you for wanting to help someone.
但你乐于助人 我们为你骄傲
Just remember that most of the time
但记住 大部分时候
helping somebody is not a little person's job.
帮助别人不是小孩子的事
It's a big person's job, ok?
那是大人的事 好不
I get it. All right.
知道了 好
Can I have my backpack?
能把背包给我吗
Percy. I didn't know she packed Percy.
玩具 我不知道她还装了玩具
Who did? Julia?
谁装的 朱莉娅吗
But wait a minute...
等一下
Julia didn't want us to find you, so...
朱莉娅不想让我们找到你
If you didn't pack your backpack,
如果你不是自己装的包包
Who packed the toys that left the trail for us to find?
那些作为线索的玩具 是谁装的呢
The shinies.
发光的人
They led us to him.
是他们指引我们找到了他
They... they knew you were going to be in Travel Town.
他们 他们知道你会去旅行博物馆
They had to.
他们只能这样
Because Julia blindfolded me.
因为朱莉娅一直蒙着我的眼睛
So you couldn't see the stuff I saw.
看来 你没看到我看到的东西
Like usual.
和以前那样
What do you mean?
你在说什么
Julia told me the truth.
朱莉娅都告诉我了
That you can see everything I see.
你能看见我所看见的一切
Not everything.
并非一切
Just some things? Which ones?
只是一部分吗 哪些
I don't really know how it works, baby.
我也不清楚是怎么回事 宝贝
I... I think it's just the things I need to see.
大概只是那些我应该看到的东西吧
But you said no secrets.
但你说过不能保守秘密
Why'd you keep them from me?
为什么你还对我保守秘密
I hated doing that. I really did.
我讨厌这样 非常讨厌
It's just, sometimes moms and dads,
只是 有时候爸爸妈妈
They... they have to keep secrets.
必须保守一些秘密
You know, to make the world feel a little bit safer.
这样才让大家觉得更安全一些
But it isn't.
但并不安全
Hey, Aiden, mostly it's safe.
艾登 大家通常都是安全的
Really. It's just...
真的 只是
There are some places that...
有些地方很...
Like where the shadows live.
比如影子住的地方吗
Yes.
对
Like where the shadows live, and we shouldn't go there.
影子住的地方 我们是不该去的
Not ever.
一次也不要
But what if we have to?
但如果我们不得不去呢
I hope we won't.
我希望不必如此
You don't have to tell me.
你不一定非要告诉我
Oh, ok.
好吧
Come on, baby.
来吧 宝贝
Scoot down.
快躺下吧
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表