剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
That's when I saw the mailbox wasn't even dented.
我发现邮箱连一点凹损都没有
Then I saw the concrete
然后我看见了里面的水泥
And I lost it.
然后我就蒙了
So that vandalism was you?
这么说 是你在故意搞破坏
Not Dylan? You caused all that damage?
不是迪伦 是你造成的这些破坏
It was me.
是我
I had no idea.
我毫不知情
And you were acting so strangely.
你那时的举动这么奇怪
And then you started asking these questions,
还开始问这些问题
I thought you did something.
我还以为你干了什么
I did, dad.
我的确干了 爸
But it was an accident.
但这是一次意外
I never mean for anybody to get hurt.
我没想到会有人因此受伤
I just wanted to feel like I could protect you.
我只是想要保护你
I never asked for your protection,
我从未要求过你的保护
And I don't want it.
我不需要
Tell her she's wrong.
告诉她 她错了
And so was I.
我也错了
Wrong about what?
错什么了
He's nothing like my father, is he?
他跟我父亲一点也不像 是吧
No.
不像
No, she means everything to him.
不像 她对他来说是一切
And he would never do anything to hurt her.
他不会做任何伤害他女儿的事情
Dylan's here.
迪伦在这里
He's with us now?
他现在和我们在一起
Oh, my god. Dylan.
天哪 迪伦
Is that why you punished him?
这就是你惩罚他的原因吗
'cause you wanted to punish your father?
因为你想要惩罚你父亲
I made a mistake.
我弄错了
The anger that he had toward his father,
他把他对父亲的愤怒
he took it out on you.
转嫁到了你身上
But he's sorry.
但他很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
我也很抱歉
Will you tell him that?
你能告诉他吗
He can hear you.
他能听到你说的
Dylan, man.
迪伦
I can't believe it. I feel horrible.
我不敢相信 我害怕极了
I...
我
I killed you.
我杀了你
Don't say that.
不要这么说
It's not like you meant for it to happen.
你不是故意的
He doesn't blame you.
他没有怪你
It was an accident.
是一次意外
All he was doing was being my friend.
他还是我的朋友
I'll never forget that.
我不会忘记这份友情
All that he cares about is that you were his friend.
他只在乎 你是他的朋友
He's gonna always remember that.
他会永远记住
Nothing else matters.
其他的都不重要
How is Dylan?
迪伦会怎样
Can he move on now?
他现在能释然了吗
She was my friend, too,
她也是我的朋友
And I don't want her to end up like me.
我不想让她有跟我一样的下场
He's worried.
他很担心你
That the two of you will end up like he and his dad.
不想让你俩闹得像他和他父亲那样
No. God, please no.
不 上帝 不会的
Look, baby,
宝贝
I know I've made a lot of mistakes.
我知道我犯过很多错
I know it's not enough just to say I was protecting you.
单单说我是在保护你 是不够的
No, it's not.
当然不够
I guess...
我想
I guess I'm gonna have to give you some freedom,
我想我应该给你更多的自♥由♥
and trust you.
更多的信任
It's just, when I think of you getting hurt.
只是当我想到 你会受到伤害时
I don't want you to get hurt either, daddy.
我也不想你受到伤害 爸爸
But it happens.
但我们无法控制
Bad stuff happens. You can't stop it.
世事无常 你无法阻止
No, you can't.
你说得对
But you can be there for people when they need you.
当我需要你时 你能在我身边
Sometimes that's enough.
有时 这样就够了
Sometimes it has to be.
有时 非如此不可
So you just want me to "be there"?
你只要我"在身边"
And that's all?
就足够了
Sometimes a hug is good.
有时 拥抱一下也不错
Will you tell them I said good-bye?
请你代我向他们道别
I will, I promise.
我会的
What happened?
怎么了
You helped him find the light.
你们帮他找到了光
He's gone.
他走了
He said to tell you good-bye.
他说要向你们说声再见
Did you have a hard day?
你今天过得不好吗
It was ok.
还行
Long, but ok.
很长 但还好
Can I do anything to help?
我能为你做点什么吗
Sometimes a hug is good.
有时 拥抱一下也不错
Mommy, you can let go now.
妈妈 你可以放开了
I will, baby.
我会的 宝贝
One of these days, I will.
总有一天 我会的
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表