剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Roger was kind of funny, he was smart,
罗杰有些风趣 还很聪明
He was a little corny, in a good way.
虽有点老思想 但是这也不错
And he listened.
他还擅于聆听
You know how hard that is to find?
现在这种男人多难找
So, are you going to go out with him again?
你还会跟他约会吗
You know, my mom always told me
我妈妈常跟我说
Never to date a guy who was mean to waiters, so...
绝不要约会一个对服务生很凶的男人
God, was he really that bad?
天哪 他真有那么糟吗
Well, it's not like the maitre'd wasn't obnoxious,
其实那领班也很讨人厌
And it isn't the first time he ever spilled something on me.
而且他也不是第一次把东西撒我身上了
I guess I should just wear a rain slicker when I go to Lento's.
看来我再去蓝调餐厅时 该穿上雨衣
But Roger, I don't know.
可罗杰这人 怎么说呢
I saw this meanness underneath, so...
我发现他内心其实很刻薄
I think I'm just going to have to throw that one back.
所以我打算对他还施彼身
See you later? Yep.
再见 好
Thanks. Bye.
谢谢 再见
Bye.
再见
You're kidding.
开玩笑吧
No, I wish I was.
我也希望是玩笑
I just had to sedate the attendant
我得安抚一下那个主治医生
Who now thinks the morgue is haunted.
他觉得停尸房♥闹鬼了
Well, can I come over and check it out?
我能过来查看一下吗
No, the morgue's got back-to-back autopsies all day long.
不行 停尸房♥整天都有尸检安排
So maybe tomorrow morning?
你还是明早过来吧
Yeah, after I put Aiden on the bus.
好 我把艾登送上校车就过来
Maybe you could call Eli. He might know something about it.
你可以找伊莱 他也许知道点什么
Eli's been sick all week. We're on our own.
伊莱病了一整周 我们只能靠自己了
Let me try him at home.
我试试吧
All right. Bye.
好的 再见
Aiden?
艾登
Hello?
你好
Can I ask what you're doing?
请问你在做什么
Is everything ready?
一切就绪了吗
Sorry?
什么
Is everything ready in the O.R.?
手术室里一切就绪了吗
Patient is ready, doctor.
病人准备好了 医生
We better find this ghost quick, Mel.
梅 我们得尽快找到这个鬼
We only have a few minutes.
我们只有几分钟时间
Hello?
你好
How can I help you?
需要帮忙吗
You sound like customer service.
说得像是客房♥服务
Well, kind of is.
本来也差不多
Oh, I feel something toxic here.
我觉得这里有毒似的
Very dangerous.
非常危险
What the...
怎么回...
Back off!
别过来
Yeah, you've got a haunted morgue here.
看来 这停尸房♥确实闹鬼了
Paul?
保罗
Paul Jett?
保罗·杰特
Who wants to know?
你是谁
My name is Melinda Gordon.
我叫梅林达·戈登
I'd like to talk to you about what happened at Rockland memorial.
想找你谈谈洛克兰医院里发生的事
Are you 5-0?
你是雷子吗
I'm sorry, what now?
抱歉 你说什么
The po-po, the man, the heat.
条子 老大 黑猫子
I am not the police,
我不是警♥察♥
If that's even remotely close to what you're asking me.
你的问题是这意思吗
Yo, then we got nothing to talk about.
那我们就没什么好说的
Look, from what I heard,
据我所知
You were pretty thrilled when the po-po showed up the other night
那晚雷子出现时 你吓得要死
As you were screaming your head off in the morgue.
你当时正从停尸房♥尖叫着逃出来
I talk to ghosts.
我能和鬼魂交流
I can see ghosts.
我能看到鬼魂
It's not something I want other people to know about,
这事我不想让其他人知道
for obvious reasons.
原因很明显
But I am telling you because I want to know what happened the other night.
我告诉你 是因为我想知道那晚发生了什么
15 minutes,
十五分钟后
The alley behind the station.
车站后面的胡同见
I'm sorry to keep you waiting.
抱歉让你久等
Do you want to go somewhere more comfortable?
你想去舒适点的地方吗
Oh, I know.
我知道
The tough guy thing, it's just an act.
流氓腔是装出来的
It's my mask.
我的狼皮
I don't get it.
我不明白
Survival. Look, I just moved here to live with my grandfather.
为了生存 我刚搬来这里和爷爷同住
At my old school, they all said I was this prodigy.
我以前的同学都说我是天才
National honor society, science club,
国家荣誉学生会 自然科学俱乐部
Future mathematicians, blah, blah, blah.
未来的数学家 等等
You make it sound like a bad thing.
你说得好像这是件坏事似的
You know what it's like having an I.Q. of 135?
你了解拥有135智商的感觉吗
No. It's hell.
不知道 是地狱
And all it ever got me was ignored by girls
只会让女生不愿搭理我
and my butt kicked by jocks.
还老受体育生欺负
There's no way I was going to be the new nerd in town.
我不会再当一个书呆子
So you make everybody believe that you're a thug?
所以你装作混混 欺骗大家
Semantics.
可以这么说
I prefer to think of myself as a bad boy.
我更愿意被认为是坏男孩
It's amazing, you know. It's all about perception.
这主意棒极了 一切取决于外表
Everyone thinks I'm a bad ass from day one,
从第一天起 所有人都认为我是坏蛋
And suddenly, it's like I'm untouchable.
现在 没人敢碰我了
What happened in the morgue?
停尸房♥里发生了什么
It was an initiation.
那是一项入会仪式
Not into the future mathematicians club, I take it?
一定不是为了加入"未来数学家俱乐部"
I was supposed to stay in an empty morgue drawer for 15 minutes.
我需要在空的储尸柜中待上十五分钟
What happened? Did you see something?
发生什么了 你见到了什么
No, but I felt something.
没见到 但我有一种感觉
Someone touching me.
有人触碰我
You know, at first I just thought it was
起初 我以为只是
like one of the guys hazing me or something.
某人搞恶作剧之类的
Did you hear anything?
你听到什么了吗
Other than my heartbeat?
除了我的心跳以外吗
No.
没有
So what if I need to talk to you again?
也许我还会再找来你
Just text me.
发我短♥信♥就行
9-1-1, I'll meet you here.
发送911 我就来这里见你
Ok.
好
Is everything ready in the O.R.?
手术室里一切就绪了吗
Patient is prepared and ready, doctor.
病人已准备好手术 医生
We are going to fix you up, son.
我们会治好你的 孩子
They're killing me!
他们在杀死我
Just calm down, son.
冷静点 孩子
Breathe.
呼吸
"Roses are red, violets are blue."
玫瑰是红的 紫罗兰是蓝的
I love this! Do you know who's doing it?
好浪漫 知道是谁送的吗
Yes.
知道
Roger "I seem nice but I'm really mean" Shephard.
"看似友好实质刻薄"的罗杰·谢波德
He's called me a few times, but I'm not calling him back.
他给我打了很多通电♥话♥ 我都没回
All right, so he's on a mission. He wants to win you over.
好 他是想挽回你的芳心
Yeah, not gonna happen.
做梦去吧
Famous last words.
著名的拒绝词
So, is there any news about all the weirdness happening at the morgue?
停尸房♥的诡异事件有什么新消息吗
She said, changing the subject.
这招叫"话锋急转"
How do you know about the morgue?
你怎么知道停尸房♥的事情
Are you kidding? It's all over town.
开玩笑 镇里都闹得沸沸扬扬了
People are saying that dead bodies are coming to life.
坊间传说有尸体还魂了
No. These bodies are dead. The ghost is just manipulating them.
不 尸体是死的 被鬼魂操纵了而已
Oh. Well, that ought to make people feel better.
人们听你这么一解释 一定就宽心了
Now what are the grown-ups at the hospital saying?
医院里的"专家"们怎么说
Oh, well, it's explainable. I mean, muscle spasms, rigor mortis,
当然有医学解释 比如肌肉痉挛 尸僵
Blah, blah, blah.
等等
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表