剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Previously on Ghost Whisperer
《鬼语者》前情回顾
Ghosts don't get hurt.
鬼魂不会受伤的
My mom says they can't feel pain.
妈妈说他们感觉不到疼
She's wrong. We do.
她错了 我们能
I can still see everything,
我还是能看见
all the bad stuff!
我♥干♥过的所有坏事
The shadows are breaking you up!
影子快要把你解体了
Whatever they are, wherever they live,
无论他们是什么 他们在哪
these shadows are very interested in ghost children.
影子对孩童鬼魂极其有兴趣
The shadows, they actually want something?
影子 它们还想要什么东西
Whatever it is, they're scary enough
不管影子是什么 他们可怕到
that the book decided to rewrite itself to erase any mention of them.
能让书自行改写 除去提到他们的内容
Now I'm going to ask you one last time nicely.
我最后一次心平气和地对你说
Ned, you're going to bring me the book now.
内德 你现在把书给我拿来
If this thing goes off,
如果这玩意被引爆
I would hate to see it take away someone who is very precious to you.
我可不希望它夺走你的至亲
It doesn't have to end this way.
没必要这样结束
Yes, it does.
有必要
It's gone, they're gone!
消失了 内容全都没有了
The pages are all gone!
内容全都消失了
No!
不
Eli, hurry!
伊莱 快
While they're rebuilding your office,
在你店面重建期间
everything you need is right here...
你需要什么 这里都有
Copier, wireless, phone,
复印机 无线网络 电♥话♥
coffee, and best friend.
咖啡 还有好朋友
I have all that stuff at home,
这些我家里都有
you know, minus the best friend part.
除了好朋友
I know, but you hate working from home, ok?
但你讨厌在家里工作
And...and no helping any customers or answering the phone.
况且我不用你照顾生意或是接电♥话♥
I mean it.
说到做到
Uh, do you want me to unpack these?
需要我帮你打开吗
No. No! My office is gonna be back to normal soon. Ok?
不 不用 我的店很快就会恢复正常
Excuse me. All set here.
打扰一下 都填好了
You know what? It's gonna be just like old times.
我们就像以前那样合作
Ok, let me get a copy of the contract for you.
好 我帮复印一份合同
Y-you can just email it to me.
你直接发我邮件就行
Here are the keys.
这是钥匙
I had the power turned back on for you.
我把供电重新开通了
We haven't set foot in the place in over 5 years,
我们已经五年没进去过了
so I have no idea what shape things are in.
我也不知道现在里面什么样
Um, would you like to see the appraisals?
你想看一下估价吗
I trust you.
我信任你
All the antiques came with the house,
所有古董都是随房♥子买♥♥来的
so whatever you think.
所以随便你
You can have it all cleared out by next week?
下周前能清理完吗
Next week? Um...
下周
My husband is already in London,
我丈夫已经去了伦敦
so the sooner I can sell both our houses and join him, the better.
我希望尽快卖♥♥掉房♥子 和他会合
Ok. Well, if you need a real estate agent,
好 如果你需要房♥屋中介
I can recommend... It's all taken care of. Thanks.
我可以推荐一个 已经有了 谢谢
We never finished the restoration.
那房♥子的修缮一直没完成
It turned out to be too big a job.
越修 发现问题越多
So be careful.
所以当心点
Thanks for the heads-up.
谢谢你的提醒
Catch you later, mom.
一会见 妈妈
See you, Melinda.
走了 梅林达
Nope. Not so fast. That was Donna Peyton.
别急着走 那女人叫唐娜·佩顿
She's brought an entire house of antiques on consignment.
她一房♥子的古董都要寄卖♥♥
You wanna pick up some extra cash?
你想多赚点钱吗
There's no such thing as extra cash.
赚钱从不嫌多
Great. Get started packing, take some pictures.
很好 先去打包 拍些照片
Oh, and be careful.
还有 小心点
Hello! Anyone there?
这有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Ok...
好吧
Is somebody there?
楼上有人吗
I have a friend who can help you.
我有个朋友能帮你
Hello.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello.
有人吗
Ok, I get it.
好吧 我识相
I am leaving.
我马上走
Chains rattling? Seriously?
门锁链卡嗒作响 真的吗
And then some.
还不止
I'm sorry you got hurt.
真抱歉害你受伤了
I'm fine, but there's a really pissed off ghost in that house.
我没事 但那房♥子里确实有愤怒的鬼魂
If you could confirm that appointment for me,
您能否定下会面的时间
Wednesday at 2 P.M., that'd be great.
周三下午两点 很好
Ok. Thanks. Bye.
好 谢谢 拜拜
Oh, my god. What now?
我的天 这次又怎么了
Haunted house.
鬼屋
Nothing's broken.
安然无恙
Delia...
迪莉娅
This is all I managed to grab before the show started.
在叮叮当当前 我只来得及拿上这些
So there's a lot more?
这么说还有很多
It's like they just left everything exactly where it was and took off.
貌似他们什么都没带走 就离开了
Or were scared off.
或是被吓跑的
Don't come back,
别再回来
or you'll be dead, too.
否则你也会死
罪影难消
鬼语者 第五季 第16集
You said there's a problem?
你是说 出了问题
One of my employees was injured yesterday in the house.
我的一个员工昨天在房♥子里受伤了
He's ok, but some strange things were happening,
他没事 但发生了些奇怪的事
And I just wanted to know why you and your husband left so abruptly.
我想知道 你们夫妻为何仓促离开
Oh, it was a money pit...
那房♥子是个砸钱的无底洞
Dry rot, dangerously outdated electrical.
地基腐烂 电器严重老旧
So it had nothing to do with the death of your daughter?
跟你死去的女儿没有关系
How did you know about that?
你是怎么知道的
I do research on all of my clients,
我会调查我所有的客户
And I found Cassidy's obituary.
我找到了卡希蒂的讣告
She was a beautiful little girl.
你女儿很漂亮
Yes, she was,
她是的
in so many ways.
很多方面都是
She was only 8 when she died.
她死的时候只有8岁
Louis-Barr syndrome.
共济失调毛细血管扩张症
My husband's a doctor. He told me about it.
我丈夫是个医生 他给我解释了这病
Must have been awful.
太可怕了
We had moved back to Grandview, uh,
我们早先搬回了美景镇
so she could get treatment at Rockland Memorial.
以便让她在洛克兰纪念医院治疗
We thought this house would be a new beginning for us.
本以为这房♥子会是一个新的开始
So you lived here before?
你们在这里生活过
As a child, yeah. It's such a lovely town.
小时候 这座小镇非常温馨
Then when I saw that the house was for sale,
后来我看到那房♥子正待售
it all felt like destiny.
感觉像是命运的安排
Destiny?
命运的安排
It's silly, I guess,
是很傻
but when I was a kid, I used to walk home from school,
但我小时候 我放学后总是步行回家
back when you could do that without becoming an amber alert.
不用担心被绑♥架♥ 无忧无虑
Anyway, there was this really sweet old lady who lived there.
那以前住着一位非常和蔼的老妇人
She always had children playing in the yard.
她常让孩子们在她院子里玩
It looked so peaceful,
那场景是那样的恬静
almost like a storybook cottage.
跟童话故事里差不多
Did anything strange happen when you were living there?
你们入住后 遇上过什么奇怪的事吗
Well, sometimes
有时候
Cass would wake up screaming in the middle of the night,
卡希会在半夜突然尖叫着醒来
Said there were people in her room,
说屋子里有人
scary people.
恐怖的人
And things were constantly getting broken.
还常有东西被打破
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表