剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
The ones with the little screen doors on them.
上面还刻着小纱门
Oh, that's so pretty. Was that your mom's?
真漂亮 是你妈妈的吗
I guess. I've never seen it before.
我猜是的 我从来没见过
Who knew my dad was so sentimental?
没想到我爸这么多愁善感
Remember this song?
还记得这首歌♥吗
How could I forget?
我怎么能忘记呢
Eighth grade.
那时八年级
What in the Sam Hill are you two monkeys doing? Knock it off.
你们俩在搞什么名堂 停下来
I guess you never learned to dance.
看来你一直没学会跳舞
No,
没有
but I did learn how to kiss.
但我学会了接吻
That was weird.
真奇怪
Yeah, it's like my dad all over again.
对啊 像是又被我爸干扰了
My damn corpse is still warm,
我尸骨未寒
and you're already drinking my liquor and making moves.
你们已经在喝酒跳舞了
How about a little respect for the dead?
尊重一下逝去的人不行吗
I do respect you.
我很尊重你
I respect you, too. I...are you ok?
我也尊重你 我 你没事吧
Yeah, I just got to...
没事 我只是
I gotta find my dad's good tie
我得帮我爸找一条领带
So we can get out of here.
然后我们就可以离开了
Eli, where are you? Call me.
伊莱 你在哪 回电♥话♥
You're not nearly as trustworthy as they say.
你远没有他们说的那么可靠
I asked you to get Ray into the light,
我让你帮雷走入那道光
not put your nose where it doesn't belong.
没让你多管闲事
I'm trying to help both of you.
我在帮助你两个
If you could just talk to your husband.
你若能找你丈夫谈谈
Oh, no. I gave him my life,
不 我给了他一辈子
I'm not giving him my afterlife, too.
我不想把这辈子也给他
Look, is it because of what happened with Anne?
是不是因为安妮的原因
I had a vision.
我看到了
I know about Ray's affair with her. I guess you do, too.
我知道雷和她的外遇 我猜你也知道
Eli and his father have enough issues
伊莱和他父亲的矛盾够多了
without you stirring the pot.
你就别再搅和了
You stayed in your marriage
你坚持了自己的婚姻
even when you knew, right?
可那时你已经知道了 是吗
You wouldn't have done that if you didn't love your husband and your son.
若非出于对他们父子的爱 你不会这么做
A mother protects her family.
任何母亲都要保护她的家庭
You of all people should understand that.
这点你心里最清楚
Now, please, I'm begging you,
我求求你
leave it alone.
别再管了
So now he's haunting you?
他现在改为纠缠你了
All day.
一整天了
Something's going on.
其中肯定有问题
He's trying to come between Casey and me.
他一直在阻碍我和凯西
It turns out he's been lying to us both all these years,
这些年来他一直欺骗我们俩
making up relationships to keep us apart.
编造绯闻想要拆散我们
I mean, why would he do that?
他干嘛要这么做
And then I found this stashed in his trinket box.
我还发现他的饰品盒里有这玩意儿
Was it your mom's?
是你妈妈的吗
That's the thing, I don't know.
问题在于 我不知道
Anne, where are you?
安妮 你在哪里
I'm sorry, Don. I'm stuck at the shop a few more hours.
抱歉 唐 我还要在店里多待一会
You just got a hit. What is it?
你好像很吃惊 怎么了
American. Platinum and gold.
美国制♥造♥ 铂金加黄金
Probably from about 40 years ago.
大约四十年前造的
Spare me the antiques roadshow.
别拿古董搪塞我
You know something, don't you?
你知道些什么 对吗
I don't...I don't think you're gonna like it.
你不会喜欢的
I'm a shrink. I think I can handle it.
我是心理医生 我能应付得了
Your father...
你父亲
I think he had an affair.
我想他有婚外情
It's platinum, huh?
这是白金吧
Think it's worth anything?
这东西值钱吗
I'm sorry that I had to tell you this.
很抱歉 告诉你这些
Dad?
爸爸
My dad was cheating on my...
我爸爸居然背着我...
On your mom.
你妈妈
Maybe that's why she didn't want to see him.
所以她才不想见他
But why doesn't she want to see me?
那为什么连我也不想见
And what right does he have to interfere with my love life?
他凭什么来干涉我的感情生活
It gets worse?
莫非还有更糟的
A lot.
很糟
Um, I think that the affair was with Casey's mom.
婚外情的对象是凯西的妈妈
Anne?
安妮
Oh, god. Kill me.
天哪 杀了我吧
Casey's mom? When?
凯西的妈妈 什么时候
I'm pretty sure it's before you were born,
应该是在你出生前
but I think that's why he doesn't want you to see each other
这就是他阻挠你们和好的原因
because there is a chance...
因为有那么一种可能
Chance of what?
什么可能
Well, if the affair was with Casey's mom.
如果婚外情对象真是凯西的妈妈
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等下 等下
You're saying that Casey could be my sister?
你是说 凯西可能是我的妹妹
It's possible.
有可能
Technically she would be your half sister.
她可能是你同父异母的妹妹
But you probably shouldn't be dating her.
所以你不该和她约会
It's Casey. Oh, my god.
是凯西 我的天
Ok, all right. Stop.
别怕 别这样
Look, at least we know why they're stuck here.
听着 至少我们找到了他们滞留的原因
Right, and if they don't want to talk about it,
就算他们不想谈这事
Then there's someone who might.
有人会愿意的
I'm not gonna give her the choice.
我不会给她选择的余地
I can't believe Anne did that to my mom.
不敢相信 安妮这样对我妈
Her best friend.
她最好的朋友
I can't wait to get her cornered.
我恨不得立刻把她逼上绝路
I'm just gonna like...
我要像...
Why don't you just let me do the talking, ok?
你还是让我来和她谈吧
Oh, you're dad's here on the steps.
你♥爸♥爸在台阶上
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
Are you spying on your mistress?
暗中窥探你的情妇吗
Watching her take a shower?
偷看她洗澡
Eli. What?
伊莱 怎么了
Leave it to Dr. Phil to get it wrong again, huh?
心理医生又猜错了
I'm looking for my wife.
我在找我的妻子
Oh, cut the crap.
别废话了
I know all about what happened
我全都知道了
And what went on with you and your little girl...
包括你和你的小甜心之间的丑事
Oh, hi, Mr. Sullivan.
你好 苏利文先生
Are you ok?
你没事吧
Why are you shouting?
你大吼大叫什么
Melinda just said something that I took the wrong way. Sorry.
梅林达刚刚说了句话 我误解了 抱歉
I overreacted.
我反应过度了
I forgive you.
我原谅你
Thanks.
谢谢
Um, we actually just came to speak with Anne.
我们是来找安妮的
Oh, well, she's not home.
她不在家
What's going on?
发生了什么
Why don't you ask him the same question, huh?
你怎么不问他相同的问题
Better yet, ask casanova here
问问这个风流浪子
About the time I kicked his butt into next week. What?
问问他 我是怎么坏了他的好事的 什么
You know what, maybe we could just talk to you.
我们跟你谈谈也行
Is he ok? He just needs a minute.
他没事吧 让他歇会儿就行
I didn't want to tell you this, Eli,
我没想告诉你这些 伊莱
But I caught Don and your mother...
我逮到唐和你妈妈
up at the lake house.
在湖边小屋里
I confronted him. It got pretty ugly.
我找他对质 结果闹翻了
What's wrong with you, huh? Ray.
你哪根筋搭错了 雷
Why would you do this to me, huh?
为什么这么对我
Why? Ray!
为什么 雷
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表