剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
You want your night light on?
你要开着灯睡觉吗
I sleep better when it's dark.
我在暗处睡得更香
Why is that, pal?
为什么呢
If there's no light,
只要没有光
there can't be any shadows.
就不会有影子了
And I can see the shinies better.
还更容易看清发光的人
Do the shadows come in here?
影子会来这里吗
No. I just don't like to imagine them.
不来 可我不喜欢去想象他们
You want me to stay with you?
想要我陪你吗
No. I'm not scared.
不用 我不害怕
My friends didn't say any bad stuff would happen to me.
我的朋友们没说我会出什么事
Nothing bad is ever going to happen to you.
你永远都不会有事的
I love you.
我爱你
Love you, too.
我也爱你
Good night, pal. Good night, dad.
晚安 小家伙 安安 爸爸
Lockers slamming, words repeating on the P.A.?
储物柜门砰砰响 喇叭里重复对话
Sounds like a ghost to me.
看来真是有鬼了
Ruby Grayson.
鲁比·格雷森
She was a sophomore.
她那时读大二
I haven't seen her hanging around.
我没见她出现在你身边过
It started happening right after we lost her.
她刚死没多久 就发生了这样的怪事
That doesn't mean she's haunting you.
那并不意味着她缠上了你
I mean, you said it yourself that her death was no one's fault.
你也说过 她的死不是任何人造成的
Yeah, but Morgan got on me for reassuring her, right?
对 不过摩根让我劝她手术的
So maybe she heard that. And then she thought that...
也许她听到了 然后她觉得
Jim, you didn't do anything wrong.
吉姆 你没有做错
Has anything else happened?
还有别的事发生吗
No.
没有
But I'm telling you, I feel like...
可我告诉你 我感觉
I could feel that she was angry at me, you know?
我能感觉到 她在生我的气
I don't blame her.
我并不怪她
Probably 'cause you're angry at yourself.
可能是因为你的自责
'cause you care.
因为你在乎她
Too much, according to Morgan.
摩根说我过于在乎了
One of the many reasons I'm in love with you.
这正是我爱上你的原因之一
You were kind to her.
你对她很好
There's nothing wrong with that.
这么做并没有错
You know, maybe...
也许
You're being haunted by your own doubts more than anything else.
你只是受自己的怀疑所纠结而已
Maybe.
或许吧
Look, what did Aiden mean when he said that
艾登刚才的话是什么意思
his friends said no bad stuff would happen to him?
他的朋友说他不会有事的
Nothing.
没什么
Tell you what, why don't you send her picture to my cell
这样吧 你把她的照片发到我手♥机♥上
And I'll take a look at it? Ok?
我帮你看一下
If it'll make you feel better.
希望能让你好过些
Yeah, yeah, it might.
好 可能会好过些
Carl?
卡尔
If you're around, I really need to talk to you.
你在吗 我真的需要和你谈谈
Carl?
卡尔
Do you always have to do that?
你非得这样惊现吗
Do you always have to keep calling?
那你非得一直找我吗
Is it a problem?
有何不妥吗
They don't like me to talk to you too often.
他们不喜欢我和你交谈太多
We're watchers, you know. We're not meddlers.
我们是观察者 不该管闲事
I'm sorry. I know. It's just...
我很抱歉 可是
Your son. You're worried about your son.
你儿子 你很担心你儿子
His new friends.
以及他的新朋友
It all felt harmless until they told him
我本以为他们没有恶意
That something bad was going to happen.
可他们说他将会出事
Jim lost a patient yesterday during surgery,
昨天吉姆的一个病人死于手术
and he thinks that she might be haunting him.
他觉得那病人可能缠上他了
But you're not so sure.
但你并不确定
Ok.
好吧
Let me see the picture on your cell phone.
让我看看你手♥机♥里的照片
How did you know that?!
你怎么知道的
Oh, right. The watching.
想起来了 你一直在观察
Haven't seen her.
没见过她
Doesn't prove anything.
并不能证明任何事
Why don't you ask me what you really want to know?
你怎么不问我 你真正想知道的事
Is it true?
那是真的吗
The shinies and the shadows?
发光的人和影子
It just all feels so fanciful.
总感觉是想象出来的
Because you've never seen them.
因为你从没看见过他们
So the person who asks people to believe
你要求别人相信
what they can't see
他们所看不见的东西
is refusing to believe what she can't see.
你本人却拒绝相信自己看不见的东西
It's completely normal for children to have imaginary friends.
小孩子有个想象中的朋友很正常
But you don't really believe that.
但你心里并不信
Carl, please. Just once, give me a straight answer.
卡尔 只此一次 给我个直接的答案
I couldn't, even if I wanted to.
就算我想 我也不能说
It's too dangerous.
太危险了
For you?
对你吗
Are the shadows that powerful?
那些影子这么强大吗
All I can tell you is this...
我只能告诉你
The answers are there.
答案就在眼前
But you have to know when to look.
你需要掌握查看的时机
Don't you mean "where"?
往哪去看
That you already know.
这你已经知道了
If you're talking about the book, Ned's already looked.
如果你指的是那本书 内德早就看过了
Ok, there's no shinies or shadows in there.
书里根本就没提到发光的人和影子
Maybe not now.
现在没提到而已
What does that mean?
什么意思
What use would the book be
那本书若想有所用处
if it got itself destroyed?
就不能让自己被毁
Are you saying that the book hides things to protect itself?
你是说 书会隐藏某些内容来保护自己吗
Someday...
总有一天
Someday soon,
不久的将来
You may want to think about doing the same.
你最好也能做出同样的选择
Please don't touch that.
请不要乱翻
President Bedford. I wasn't sure how long I'd be waiting.
贝德福德校长 我等了你很久
Your assistant didn't know where you were.
你的助理不知您去了哪
Well, I was detained. My apologies.
我有事耽搁了 很抱歉
You wanted to see me about something?
你找我有什么事吗
You honestly don't know?
你真不知道吗
Professor Sanders?
桑德斯教授
Tenure? Job for life?
转正 拿到终身教职
Well, if you want to congratulate him,
你若想要祝贺他
I suggest a nice Bordeaux.
我建议你送一瓶波尔多葡萄酒
This is twice you've passed me over.
这是你第二次无视我的申请了
I get published more and invited to more conferences
无论是发表论文 还是参加会议
Than any professor in the entire psych department.
我比心理系任何一位教授都要多
Do you?
是吗
I've also been voted best professor by my students three years running.
我还连续三年被学生评为最佳教授
Really?
真的吗
I even worked on my appearance and my hair
我甚至遵照了你上次的建议
since your last evaluation.
改善了我的外表和发型
Well, I find that hard to believe.
我点我倒是没看出来
It's a job offer, from Collier University.
这是科利尔大学的招聘函
It's not the first.
这不是第一次了
It's a good school. You should take it.
这所学校不错 你应该接受
I don't want to leave here.
我不想离开这儿
I can't. Why not?
我不能 为什么
Let's just cut to the chase.
我就开门见山地说
What do you have against me?
你究竟对我哪里不满
Well, it's not so much that I don't respect you
并不是因为我不尊重你
Or that I disapprove of your cowboy methods
不是因为我瞧不起你的私人生活
or that I cringe every time you open your mouth
也不是因为 每次你张嘴代表本校发言
representing this university in public.
我就替你感到丢人
Although all those things are true,
虽然以上都是事实
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表