剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
I bet he remembers me, too.
我敢肯定 他也记得我
Wherever he is.
无论他在哪
Yeah.
对
I bet he does.
一定会
So he's not really dead.
所以说他并没有真死
You're a very wise little man.
你真是个智慧小精灵
No, I'm just thirsty.
不 我只是可渴了
Ok.
好
I'll get you some water, then.
我去给你倒杯水
Maybe I should call you Francis.
也许我该叫你弗朗西斯
Jim?
吉姆
Aiden!
艾登
总第100集
鬼语者 第五季 第15集
Hey, how did the open house go?
接待日有收获吗
Only 3 people showed. But the cookies were a hit, though.
就三个人看了房♥ 但饼干真的很不错
And not one offer?
没有一个人出价吗
Well, I wouldn't exactly say that.
也不能这么说
Some lady offered me $25 for the chimes.
有位女士出25块要买♥♥这件风铃
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I am not really sure.
我也不清楚
Well, I like your honesty.
我喜欢你的坦诚
Sorry, I think there's a spirit
抱歉 我觉的有个鬼魂
attached to one of the things in this collection.
附在某件收藏品上了
Maybe killed in combat.
可能是战死的鬼魂
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, and getting blown up every night
没错 要是每晚都经历一次爆♥炸♥
is going to get old real quick.
很容易老的
I'm sorry, what now?
这次又怎么了
Long story.
一言难尽
I think you just hit a nerve.
貌似你刺到某人的神经了
Do you see anybody?
看见什么人了吗
No.
没有
But I think I'm going to have to go back to the source.
看来我得去追根溯源了
Ok. Um...
好吧
I'm gonna go.
我得走了
I have stuff to do.
我还有事
Um, I'll see you later.
回头见
Bye.
再见
总裁 军土长
军事剩余物资销♥售♥
George?
乔治
No returns, all sales are final.
售出物品 恕不退换
Uh, I'm not returning anything.
我不是来退货的
Do you remember me?
你还记得我吗
Oh, yeah.
当然
Oh, yeah, I remember you.
我当然记得你
Don't get a lot of customers that look like you.
你这般漂亮的客人可不多
It's actually not what I came to ask you,
我先问一句题外话
but now I'm curious...
我有点好奇
Is Mastersargeant really your last name?
你真的姓"军士长"吗
No. No, it's Masters.
不 我姓军
I added the "argeant."
"士长"是我后加的
I was actually going to put "at arms" in there,
本想在后面加"委主席"
But the sign wouldn't fit it.
但是牌子不够大
You know that "sergeant" is spelled with an "e," right?
你知道"士"是上边一横长 下边一横短吧
It is...yeah, I know.
是吗...当然 我知道
Sar...sar...yeah, yeah, I know. What's your point?
士 土 我知道 你什么意思
Have you ever actually been in the military, George?
你到底当过兵吗 乔治
Ha, yes!
当然
Spiritually.
很想
Um, and what about physically?
实际上呢
Not so much, no.
没 没有
I had a little problem passing the physical.
体♥检♥时出了点问题
Ok, look, the collection that I got from you,
算了 我从你手里买♥♥的收藏品
I need to know where it came from.
我想知道你从哪弄的
And why?
为什么
Just need to know.
只是想知道罢了
It's hard to say.
很难说
Ok, well, is there paperwork or anything?
那总有些单据之类的吧
Because I kinda need to know who the owner is.
我想了解一下 这些东西原本是谁的
I buy this stuff from all over the place...
这些东西是我四处淘来的
You know, auctions, flea markets.
拍卖♥♥行 跳蚤市场
All kinds of places.
各种地方
Right, I do the same thing with antiques,
对 我也是这么淘古董的
except usually I have bills, receipts, contact information.
但我通常留有存单 收据和联♥系♥方式
Yeah, well, you know, my customers are not exactly
但是 我的那些客户
sticklers for paperwork and stuff, so...
并不执著于存根单据 所以
Anyway, it's all legal, it's all above board.
总之 这些都是合法的 光明正大
Right, so there should be a way, then, for you to...
对 那你应该有办法和他们
Yeah, you know what, I got an army-navy store up in flushing,
有家陆海军装备商店生意很火爆
And they're kind of expecting a shipment here.
他们正等着我去送货
Well, can you just... Anyway, listen, oh!
你能否... 听我说
Next week, I've got a sale on barbed wire.
下周我会卖♥♥些带刺铁丝网
Ha, you know, you ought to invite your friends, ok?
到时叫上你的朋友们一起 好吗
I'm not afraid. I'm not afraid.
我不怕 我不怕
I'm not afraid!
我不怕
I've got to save my men, I'm not afraid!
我要保护我的战友 我不怕
Everybody down!
全都趴下
I'll go first!
我先走
Oh, no!
不
It has to be the ghost of a soldier who died in an explosion.
应该是个被炸死的士兵的鬼魂
He's attached to the mess kit I bought.
他附着在了我买♥♥的餐具上
You know, someone should invent a scanner
真该有人发明个新型条码器
that not only tells you the price of what you're buying,
不仅能识别出物品的价钱
but whether or not there's a ghost attached to it.
还能扫描出 有没有鬼魂附着
It would save everybody a lot of trouble.
能给大家省不少事
You know what, why did he sound like a little boy?
很奇怪 为什么他的声音像个小男孩
I don't know.
不知道
I think Bedford's going through my office
我觉得贝德福德翻过我的办公室
looking for the book.
找那本书
Please tell me that that book is not in your office.
别告诉我 你把书放在办公室里
Do you think I'm an idiot?
我就那么笨吗
The book is hidden here, where no one can find it.
书藏在这里 没人能找得到
Oh, well, that's good.
那还不错
Yeah, the bad news is,
是啊 但坏消息是
I hid it so well, I couldn't find it, either.
我藏得太好了 我自己都找不到了
I could not find it.
我找不到了
Ok, so let's go back to the other question.
好 我们回到刚才的话题
Oh, well, perfect timing.
还真会挑时候
Ned, what are you doing here? It's my turn.
内德 你来干嘛 该我了
Ned and I have been taking turns holding on to the book,
内德和我轮流保管那本书
so it's never in one place for too long.
以免在同一处留太久
That's a good idea.
真是个好主意
Yeah, it was Ned's idea.
恩 是内德的主意
I'm not surprised.
我可一点不惊讶
Pretty smart, huh?
挺聪明吧
I came for the book, not for dinner.
我来拿书 不是拿肉
It's not like I can label it.
我又没有贴标签
Interesting.
有意思
It looks like the book added some stuff.
看来 书里又添了些内容
Nothing I understand,
虽然我看不懂
but there's definitely more here than the last time.
但明显比上回多了些什么
So where are you going to hide it?
你打算藏在哪
I think we should stick to the rule of not telling each other.
我们还是保持互不过问原则
It's safer that way.
那样更安全
I just showed you my hiding place!
我刚让你看了我藏的地方
Well, get a new one. Easy for you to say!
那再找个新地方 你说得倒轻松
Ok, guys, I have a ghost to cross over.
伙计们 我有个鬼等着超度呢
Oh, right, so haunted mess kit.
好吧 被缠上的餐具
Where'd it come from?
从哪来的
Well, that's the thing.
问题就在这儿
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表