剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Ok, so, yeah, ok, it is real. It's just,
好吧 那是真的
even after I left the station,
即便在我离开了电台以后
everywhere that had a speaker or electricity
只要有喇叭的地方 或是带电的东西
would play that song!
都会放那首歌♥
Is that why you're not hooked up to any power?
所以你这里不接任何电源
Why you've been camping out for the last eight years?
所以这八年来一直在野外露营
You wanted to get off the grid?
你想要销声匿迹
Can you imagine what it's like to go without music,
你能想象没有音乐的生活是什么样吗
When it used to be my whole life?
那曾经是我生命的全部
Look... We can help you.
听我说 我们能帮你
We can get this ghost to leave you alone.
我们能让鬼魂不再烦你
But we've got to find the woman who came to the studio last night.
但我们得找到昨晚来录音棚的女人
I'd love to help you, believe me,
我很乐意帮你们
but we've had a lot of CDs.
但我们已经有很多CD了
Compact discs?
唱片吗
No, collateral damage.
不是 间接伤害
People who get caught in the crossfire.
被恶作剧牵连到的人
But no one who actually died.
但没有人因此而死
That you know of.
你不知道而已
It's happening to you now.
现在轮到你了
And it won't stop.
它不会停
It never stops!
永远不会消停
You have to leave! Get out of here! Go!
你们赶紧走 离开这 走
Leave!
走吧
Please leave!
快走吧
Aiden, remember how mommy told you that
艾登 妈妈告诉过你
if you make a mess, you have to clean it up?
要是你弄得一团糟 就得收拾干净
Why are toy's a mess?
玩具怎么会是一团糟
Because they're all over the living room.
因为客厅里到处都是玩具
Come on, let's get these upstairs.
走吧 我们把这些拿上楼去
And then you can finish your drawing.
然后你再完成你的画
Aiden, did you hear me?
艾登 听见我说的了吗
What's wrong?
怎么了
You're bleeding.
你在流血
What?
什么
Oh, well, you know what, baby? It's ok.
宝贝 妈妈没事
Right? Look at me, I'm ok.
看看我 我很好
What are those?
这是什么
Daisies?
雏菊吗
It was his undoing.
是他的死因
Who's?
谁的
You're listening to the "Ned and Noah" show,
你们正在收听"内德和诺亚"栏目
Rocking Rock U. Till midnight.
炫酷洛克兰 直至午夜
TJ, do you want to tell us about the next song?
TJ 关于下一首歌♥ 你想说些什么
Let's just say this one goes out to someone pretty cool.
让我们把这首歌♥送给酷酷的你
I'm pretty sure that the ghost had a violent death.
我肯定这鬼魂是横死的
There was blood and hair stuck in the glass.
有血和头发嵌在玻璃里
A head injury, maybe?
可能是头部伤害
Yeah, that would explain the hair.
废话 不然哪来的头发
So the husband comes back after the radio prank,
也许 恶作剧结束后 丈夫回到家
and things get violent.
和妻子动起了手
But if she killed him,
但若是她杀了他
why would she be here yelling at you?
又怎会跑过来对你大吼大叫
She said it was exactly like what happened to her, rght?
她说那些事真的曾发生在她身上
So we're pretty sure her husband went on the air
所以能肯定 她丈夫通过电台
and told her he's leaving her for another woman.
告诉她 他要为另一个女人而离开她
Daisy. No, thanks.
雏菊 不用了 谢谢
Not my favorite flower. No, no, no.
不是我最爱的花 不
Aiden's picture. Maybe it wasn't a flower.
艾登的画 也许不是代表花
Maybe it was a name.
也许是一个名字
I mean, he said that it was his "undoing."
他说 那是他的"死因"
Undoing? What 5-year-old says "undoing"?
死因 五岁小毛孩懂什么"死因"
It was a vision dream thing, all right?
拜托 是梦里的一个意象
Look, maybe she was the other woman.
也许她就是那个第三者
Or his wife.
也可能是他妻子
Ok, so the ghost is her husband,
所以 鬼魂是她的丈夫
and he's angry because he thinks that the radio show killed him?
由于电台节目杀死了他 所以他很愤怒
How? A head injury.
怎么死的 头部受伤
Will you pay attention?
你能专心点吗
How are you doing with those transcripts?
脚本里有什么发现吗
I'm still looking.
我还在看
All the others ones have participant's names,
每一份脚本都记录有参与者的名字
phone numbers, so if we find it...
以及电♥话♥ 如果能找到
If?
如果
The station's archives are like the last scene from "Raiders"...
电台的档案乱得一塌糊涂
Miles and miles of boxes.
成堆的纸箱
Are you hearing this?
你听到了吗
It's the same song as before.
还是上次那首歌♥
Everybody... has...
每个人 都有
dirty... laundry
自己的 小秘密
Even... your host, Ned banks.
即便是 你们的主持 内德·班克斯
Ned slept... with...
内德 上了
Shut it off! I can't!
快关掉 我关不了
Ned... slept...
内德 上了
with... TJ's...
TJ的
roommate.
室友
Ned?
内德
Is that true?
是真的吗
I can explain.
我可以解释
Save your breath.
省口气吧
TJ, wait...
TJ 等等
TJ! Hold on!
TJ 等一下
Ned!
内德
Ned!
内德
Funny, huh?
真有趣
Jim! Where is he?
吉姆 他在哪
Is he ok?
他没事吧
Hey, he's fine, he's ok.
他很好 他没事
We gave him a few stitches.
给他缝了几针
No concussions, all right?
没有脑震荡
Oh, well, that's good, because I'm going to give him one.
那不错 我打算要给他来一记
All right, I'm going to let you two talk...
好了 你俩谈谈吧
quietly, please.
安静点儿
And, Ned,
内德
be a little more careful out there, ok?
要注意点儿 好吗
I'm fine, mom.
妈妈 我很好
No, actually, you are anything
不 你一点儿
but fine.
也不好
I heard your show.
我听了你的节目
Is it true?
是真的吗
What that creepy voice said about you and TJ's roommate?
你和TJ室友的事 是真的吗
Look, it's really no one's business but mine and TJ's.
听我说 这是我和TJ之间的事
And her roommate's.
也是她室友的事
What's gotten into you, Ned? Nothing.
你怎么了 内德 没事
We've been hanging out for a few weeks.
我们交往过几个礼拜
It's not like we're a couple.
又没有结婚
Oh, does she think you are? No.
她是这么认为吗 是的
I mean, I don't think so.
我认为是的
How should I know?
我怎会知道
It doesn't even matter to you?
你一点都不在乎吗
You think it's just cool to be hanging out with TJ
你觉得这很酷吗 一边和TJ交往
And then sleeping with her roommate?
一边又和她室友乱搞
It was one time,
就那么一次
And Vivian didn't tell her, either.
维维安也没告诉她
Well, exactly. Which just proves that you both know that it was wrong.
正是 这说明你们都知道自己做错了
Mom!
妈
I'm in college. This is what people do.
我上大学了 大家都这样
Really? You think because these are your, what, formative years,
是吗 你以为自己正处于性格养成期
that you can just go ahead and hurt people's feelings
就可以随意伤害别人的感情
just so long as you get something out of it?
只要自己高兴了就行吗
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表