剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
It's in her heart right now,
就在她心中
waiting for her.
等着她
I will.
我会的
Maggie, you made their being together real
麦琪 你太过相信他们有外遇
by believing so hard.
以至于弄假成真了
But believing can make good stuff happen, too.
但信念同样能创造出美好
If you just try.
只要你愿意尝试
He said that if you can believe in happiness
他说 你可以相信幸福
the same way that you believe in bad things,
用你相信悲剧的那股信念
You'll find it.
你会找到幸福的
It's all around us.
幸福就在我们身边
I see that now.
我看见了
It's beautiful.
真美
You see the light?
你看见光了
Yeah.
是的
Do you?
你呢
No.
我看不见
But you trust that it's there?
但你相信有光
It's a good feeling, right?
相信的感觉不错吧
It's a great feeling.
感觉很棒
He's gone.
他走了
Hi, Maggie. I want to apologize.
麦琪 我要向你道歉
We never meant you any disrespect...
我们从未对你有一丝不尊重
So, we've been having some pretty weird technical difficulties
这一周里 WQRY电台遇到些
here at WQRY this past week.
很诡异的技术问题
But I'm happy to report they have all been taken care of
我很高兴告诉各位 问题都解决了
and that we are back in the business of rocking Rock U.
炫酷洛克兰电台已恢复播出
The funny thing about technical errors
说到技术问题 很有意思
is that you can usually figure out exactly what caused the problem,
技术问题的原因通常很容易发现
and fix everything up as good as new.
并能把一切都修复如初
I wish the same were true for human errors.
但愿人为的错误也能如此修复
Wouldn't it be great if when we really screw up,
倘若 当我们犯了错之后
we could figure out exactly what made us act like a jackass
能够找出当初干傻事的原因
in the first place?
并修复之
And repair the damage.
该有多好
Of course, we'd all be better off
当然 我们更希望
if we could avoid making stupid choices in the first place.
当时就能避免做出错误的选择
Take a minute, think about the collateral damage
三思一下 我们对他人的生活
that we're causing in somebody else's life.
造成了多少间接伤害
As it is,
可现实中
all we have is, "I'm sorry."
我们只能说 抱歉
And believe me,
相信我
I am.
我真的很抱歉
Sweet dreams, Grandview.
晚安 美景镇
Hello?
喂
I just wanted to tell you that...
我想告诉你
I'm really proud of you.
我真心以你为傲
Really? Yeah.
真的 是啊
Really.
真的
Maybe we can get dinner one night this week.
这周一起吃顿晚饭 怎么样
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表