剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Maybe it's just Halloween
可能是万圣节的缘故
or the fact that I was alone, but...
或是我一个人待着疑神疑鬼
You didn't feel like you were alone.
你觉得身边有人
The candle in the scarecrow's head lit itself.
南瓜头里的蜡烛自动点燃了
That's not possible, is it?
不合常理 对吧
Shouldn't be.
的确
Why were you asking me about Sean?
你先前为什么问我肖恩的事
It seemed like you knew something.
你似乎知道些什么
Maybe I'm just crazy, but...
也许是我疯了 但
You're not crazy,
你没疯
but you might think that I am.
但你可能会觉得我疯了
I can see...ghosts.
我能看见 鬼魂
I know that's hard to believe.
很难相信 是吧
Maybe because of what happened last night, it's not so hard to believe,
但经过昨晚的事 应该不会太难相信了
But it's fact. Ok.
这是事实 好吧
I know I felt something around me,
我感觉周围有东西
But now, to hear that it's true...
而现在 你说这是真的
Yeah.
是的
Does Aiden know what you can do?
艾登知道这些吗
He knows.
他知道
That must be a hard thing to explain to a little boy.
给那么小的孩子解释 很难吧
Look, the reason I was asking questions about Sean
我问起肖恩的事
is because I've seen him.
是因为我见过他
And I think he might be haunting your family,
我认为他可能正缠着你的家人
And I just wanted to know if you had any idea why.
我想问 你是否知道其中原因
I could take a wild guess.
我大概能猜出来
Sean and I were supposed to run away and get married
肖恩和我本打算私奔结婚
The night that he broke his neck.
也正是那晚 他摔断了脖子
My dad hired Sean to help out at the stables.
父亲雇肖恩帮忙清理马厩
I was a senior in high school and he was technically a bad boy, I guess.
我那时读高三 而他算得上是个坏小子
Took a joy ride in a car with some friends,
和一群朋友开车兜风
So he had a record, but he was sweet.
有过前科 但他很体贴
He was kind.
人也很好
My dad thought he was being so charitable,
而我父亲出于善心
giving a break to a guy like Sean.
愿意给肖恩一次机会
As long as he knew his place.
只要他明白自己的位置
But from the first time we talked, I thought...
但自从我们第一次聊天之后 我觉得
Sean and I both thought that his place was with me.
我和肖恩都觉得 我们彼此心心相惜
When my father found out, he wanted to fire Sean.
父亲发现后 想要解雇肖恩
I cried in my room for a week.
我在房♥里哭了整整一周
My dad let Sean stay on,
父亲才肯让肖恩留下
but we started sneaking around,
但我们只能偷偷摸摸
which just made things more intense.
反而让气氛更紧张了
We felt like the only way we could be together was to elope.
我们觉得 要想在一起就只能私奔
I was 18.
那年我十八岁
We picked halloween
我们选择万圣节出走
because we knew my parents would be busy with the party.
因为那天父母肯定会忙于舞会
It would be hours before anyone realized we were gone.
等有人发现时 我俩早已远走高飞
Come on.
快来
I had never been happier than I was that night.
我从没像那晚那样开心
Carrying that secret.
怀揣着秘密
Standing on the edge of the rest of my life.
向往着未来甜蜜的人生
But then...
但后来
He didn't come.
他没有来
I couldn't understand.
我不知道发生了什么
And this is how you repay me?
这就是你对我的报答
Until I saw what was happening up at the house.
直到我看到房♥里发生的一切
Stealing from me? Stealing from my wife?
偷我的东西 偷我妻子的东西
It was Sean and my parents.
肖恩和我父母在吵
You're wrong! What's going on?
你弄错了 怎么了
Caroline!
卡罗琳
Where are they?
东西在哪里
Give me back what you've taken!
把你拿走的给我还回来
What?!
什么啊
I'm talking to you, do you hear me?
我和你说话呢 你听到了没
He was thrown less than a mile from the house.
他离开不到一英里 就摔下了马
The fall broke his neck.
摔断了脖子
They found the jewelry in his car.
警♥察♥在他车里发现了首饰
I still keep wondering
我还是很不解
What he was thinking...
他到底在想什么
If he just used me to get access to the house,
他只是利用给我 好趁机入室
If he really wanted to marry me.
还是真想娶我
Did you ask him?
你问过他吗
I mean, I read that he survived for several weeks.
报道上说他坠马后还撑了数周
He was in the hospital, completely paralyzed,
他在医院 完全瘫痪
But I never went to see him.
但我一次都没有去看他
Is that why he's angry with me?
他因此而生我的气吗
I think he's angry with your father.
我想他恨的是你父亲
I think he's been haunting him a long time.
他肯定缠了你父亲很长时间
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
I get these visions.
我有过意象
My father's terrors.
我父亲的恐惧
Sometimes, when a ghost is angry, they can feel lost,
有时 愤怒的鬼魂会迷失心性
and they can see the worst in themselves.
他们会看到自己最龌龊的一面
But what more does he want from us?
可他想要我们怎样呢
He violated our trust. He stole from us.
他辜负我们的信任 到我家行窃
Are you sure about that?
你肯定确有其事吗
Because Sean came to me
肖恩来找过我
And he said something that I didn't really understand at the time.
说了些话 当时我听不明白
What?
什么话
"I don't know how it got there."
"我不知道怎么会在那里"
Are you sure he's not talking about the jewelry,
你确定他指的不是首饰吗
That maybe somebody planted on him?
也许是有人陷害他
I mean, why would you run away on a horse
他既然是骑马逃跑
if the jewelry was in the car?
为什么把首饰放在车里
There was a witness.
有人看见了
My sister saw everything.
我妹妹亲眼所见
Ok, let me get this straight.
让我来缕一缕事件经过
Basically, Sean was making out with Caroline one minute,
肖恩跟卡罗琳亲热后没多久
and then he was stealing her mother's jewelry the next.
就偷了她母亲的首饰
Sounds bad, doesn't it?
很恶劣 是吧
Uh, yeah.
没错
You know, why was he so angry with them?
他为什么对他们如此愤怒呢
You know? Why was he haunting people who he had wronged?
他为何要纠缠一个他曾对不起的人
Maybe he hated her old man
也许他就是恨她父亲
for thinking he wasn't good enough.
因为他瞧不起他
You're not thinking he's innocent?
你该不会认为他是清白的吧
The sister saw the whole thing.
她妹妹都看见他行窃了
Well, there were so many people at the party that night,
可那晚舞会上有那么多人
and everybody was in costumes.
每个人都身着戏服
Wait a minute.
等等
The bad thing about costumes
穿着戏服的问题在于
Is that you don't know who's inside them.
没人知道里面藏着谁
Excuse me?
什么意思
Well, that's what Aiden's "friends" told him.
艾登的"朋友"这样告诉他的
Ok, you're not letting Sean off the hook
你不能因为艾登想象中朋友的几句话
because of something one of Aiden's imaginary friends said?
就替肖恩开罪
No, but it was a costume party.
不 但那确实是个化装舞会
I mean, maybe Caroline's sister was confused.
也许卡罗琳的妹妹弄错了
Hey, where's the barnacle? We lose her?
跟屁虫呢 甩掉了吗
Are you sure you want to do this?
你确定要这么做吗
I want to marry you. Tonight.
我今晚就要娶你
Did you see something?
你看见什么了吗
Yeah.
是的
Caroline and Sean.
卡罗琳和肖恩
Um, through a mask like this one.
应该是透过这副面具看到的
That's Dana.
那是丹娜
She saw Sean and her sister talking.
她看到肖恩和她姐姐说话
They were talking about getting married.
谈的正是结婚的事
Caroline said that he had this way of drawing you in,
卡罗琳说过 他身上有股吸引力
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表