剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
In a trance. That's what he said?
走神 他这么说的吗
She looked right at him, but she didn't seem to see him.
她看着他 但却没看见他
What would make her do that?
她为什么会那样
Plenty of things. She could have been having
很多原因 她可能处于一种状态
What my father called an "episode."
我爸称之为"意识断层"
She could have gotten her meds wrong.
可能是吃错药了
Could have had too much wine after dinner.
也可能晚餐后酒喝多了
Any one of which can be confirmed with a little bit of follow-up.
花稍许功夫就能证实
Yeah.
没错
And prove to the ghost that it wasn't a curse,
然后向那个鬼魂证明 这不是诅咒
And I can stop reading my emails through closed fingers.
我也就不用蒙着眼睛看邮件了
What if we can't confirm it?
如果我们不能证实呢
What if we can't find a reasonable explanation?
如果我们找不到合理的解释呢
I got back to mail with stamps.
那我就回归用纸写信
Shouldn't we be looking for other explanations?
我们不该寻找另一种解释吗
Like what? Like, there's a curse.
比如... 比如那就是诅咒
See, this is why I think economics
瞧 所以我才觉得
Would have been a better choice of major for you
你应该主修经济
than anthropology of the occult.
而不是人类玄学史
Come on, you're gonna tell me you've never thought about it?
你敢说你从来没想过
You've read the book of changes.
你一直研究那本《易变之书》
Yeah, but only in the bright sunlight
好吧 只在耀眼的阳光下
with garlic and a cross wrapped around my neck.
大蒜和十字架绕项时才看
Because you know there's more out there
因为你知道有很多东西
than what you can see with your eyes.
用肉眼是看不到的
When I can hear it with my ears, sure.
是用耳朵听不到
But, Ned, come on, you're not going to convince me
但内德 你别想说服我
that this email's carrying some kind of spell.
那封邮件带有某种咒语
'cause you don't believe in anything you can't see or hear.
因为你只相信亲眼所见和亲耳所闻
I try not to. Yeah.
我尽量不去相信 没错
It's not really an option for me.
但我做不到这样
I know ghosts are real even though I can't see them.
尽管看不见 我依然相信鬼魂存在
What's hard for me to believe
令我难以相信的是
is that ghosts are the only things out there that I can't see.
只有鬼魂是我看不见的
Hey, it's Aiden. Mum's out. You can talk at the beep.
我是艾登 妈妈不在 请在哔声后留言
Hey, how are you doing there?
亲爱的 你还好吗
I'm just checking in.
我打电♥话♥通知你一声
Looks like I'm going to be stuck here for another couple of hours.
看上去我又要困在这里几小时了
I wanted to tell you something. It, uh,
我想跟你说点事
looks like that email chain finally reached the hospital.
看来邮件接力最终延伸至医院了
Two E.R. Nurses, Dave in admitting,
两个急诊室护士 以及收诊室的戴夫
And, well, actually me.
还有我 要留下
I'm thinking you're probably still with Aiden.
如果你和艾登还没睡
Call me now, huh?
就回我电♥话♥ 好吗
I won't do anything till I hear from you.
听到你回电之前 我什么都不做
All right? Bye.
好吗 再见
Mommy?
妈咪
Baby.
宝贝
Aiden?
艾登
Are you ok? Did you have a bad dream?
你还好吗 做噩梦了吗
I don't know. I don't remember.
我不知道 不记得了
Did you?
你呢
Kinda.
有点
Do you need a hug?
要抱一下吗
Yeah.
是的
Hey, Aiden!
艾登
Your lunch.
你的午饭
Thanks!
谢谢
Don't come with me, mom.
别送我 妈妈
I'm not. I'm just gonna watch.
我不送 我就看着你上车
Love you guys.
我爱你们
Love you, too. Love you.
我也爱你们 爱你
God, he's so brave.
儿子真勇敢
It's because he doesn't know what you know.
那是因为他知道的比你少
And he doesn't remember his dreams.
因为他记不得自己的梦
Hey, I'm so sorry I wasn't here last night.
真抱歉 我昨晚不在家
That sounded like a bad one.
听上去这梦很可怕
Yeah, it felt so real.
对 感觉很真实
Yeah.
这样
It feels pretty real to Gwen, too.
格温一定也感觉很真实
She gets a creepy, threatening email,
她收到一封可怕的威胁邮件
She ignores the warning to forward it,
她不理转发的威胁
And wham, car accident, she's dead.
结果出了车祸 她死了
Her mother's hanging by a thread.
母亲也岌岌可危
Yeah, I'm starting to wonder about the power of that email.
我开始好奇那封邮件的能量了
How's an email have power?
邮件也能有能量
Well, if there's a ghost attached to it.
如果被鬼魂缠上了 就会有
The one who started this whole thing,
邮件的始作俑者
the one's who's feeding off the fear it spreads.
会在邮件传播过程中汲取恐惧的能量
Wait, you're talking about another ghost.
等等 你在说另一个鬼魂
Sally Stitch?
萨利·史迪奇
It would explain my visions.
这样就能解释我的意象
You know, I mean, Ned said that hundreds of years ago,
内德说 几百年前
There was this practice, this punishment...
有一种规定 一种惩罚
Wait, wait, you don't believe that there really was a girl
等等 你不会真♥相♥信有一个女孩
who had her eyes and mouth stitched shut
双眼和嘴巴被缝住了
And now she's creating chain emails
然后制♥造♥了邮件接力
to do what? Spread the misery.
做什么 散播苦难
I mean, if you can reach thousands and millions of people on the internet
若能在网络上影响成千上万的人
You can spread some misery.
就能散播某种苦难
But now the visions are coming through Aiden?
但这些意象都是通过艾登看到的
I think he was channeling them to me.
我想是通过他传递给我的
I mean, they stopped every time that he woke up.
因为他每次醒来 意象就会消失
Although, they originally came from her.
尽管意象最初是从她而来
All right. So, you think Sally Stitch
好吧 那你认为是萨利·史迪奇
caused the accident that killed Gwen and hurt her mom?
制♥造♥车祸导致格温死亡 她的母亲重伤
The driver said that she was staring at him,
司机说她盯着他
like she was in some kind of trance.
像是走神了
Or if she was blinded,
或者是她看不见了
like you were in your vision.
就像你在意象中一样
Ok, see the wheels turning, but what?
好吧 看见方向盘转弯 那又怎么样
You see, this accident, it always bothered me,
这场车祸 一直困扰我
'cause it was low impact.
既然冲撞是轻微的
But then how does Gwen's mother end up in a coma?
格温的母亲又怎会陷入昏迷
The doctors thought the same thing, too,
医生也这么想
and they sent her to an M.R.I.
他们给她做磁共振造影
Yeah, so what were they looking for?
那他们的目的是什么
To see if she'd had a stroke.
看是否出现中风
I mean, think about it. It makes sense.
想想吧 能解释得通
You said in your vision you weren't totally blinded,
你说你在意象中并未完全失明
you saw little slivers of light?
你能看见些许的微光
What I saw through the stitches.
是通过缝线看到的
That's what happens to stroke victims.
那正是中风患者的症状
Before it goes black, they see these little pin pricks of light.
在完全失明之前 会看见些许的微光
You're brilliant!
你真是天才
No. I think I'm probably wrong.
不 我可能说得不对
Yeah, but you're still totally brilliant.
但你依旧很天才
I'm gonna be late.
要迟到了
Look, I'll call you if I learn anything from the hospital.
医院里有消息 我立即打给你
Great.
太好了
What's up?
什么事
Ok, so we couldn't convince the ghost
我们无法说服鬼魂
that an accident was just that... an accident.
车祸仅仅是偶然事故
Well, Jim is close.
吉姆已经很接近了
I'm proving the email's a hoax by locating its author.
我找到了发件人 证明邮件只是恶作剧
Impossible, right? A needle in a gazillion haystacks?
不可能 对吧 大海捞针吧
Ah, I am sensing triumph here.
我嗅到成功的气息了
I found it. Hey, I helped!
我发现了 我也有帮忙
The creator of the email, the evil mythical Sally Stitch,
邮件的制♥造♥者 虚构的萨利·史迪奇
We got a name.
我们知道名字了
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表