剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Well, I got news for you, Ned.
内德 我告诉你
These are TJ's and Vivian's formative years, too.
TJ和维维安也处于性格养成期
It's not like I'm going around...
我又不是在...
Do you want to be that guy?
你想变成那种人吗
That guy that teaches girls that guys are jerks
那种让女孩认为男生都是混♥蛋♥
and can't be trusted?
不能信任的人
Noah.
诺亚
Yeah, I'm fine.
我没事
You sure?
确定吗
Great, thanks.
太好了 谢谢
Noah found the transcript.
诺亚找到脚本了
He said it's practically verbatim the one we used.
他说跟我们用的几乎连台词都一样
Except the couple was married
但是那一对是结了婚的
And the wife who got dumped, her name's Maggie Carson.
被抛弃的妻子 名叫麦琪·卡尔森
Could you please not change the subject?
不要转换话题
I'm not done with you yet.
我还没说完呢
Neither is a really pissed off ghost.
那愤怒的鬼魂也还没完呢
Hey, Melinda. I got a name.
梅林达 知道名字了
Uh, Maggie Carson?
麦琪·卡尔森
Stevens.
现在姓史蒂文斯
What can I do for you?
有事吗
My name is Melinda Gordon.
我是梅林达·戈登
And I'm actually here to talk to you
我来是想谈谈
about your visit at the radio station.
你去电台的事
I didn't give them my name, so how'd you find me?
我没告诉他们名字 你怎么找到我的
It's a long story, but the short version is
说来话长 简单来说
that we were going through old transcripts at the radio station,
我们在整理广播里的旧脚本
And we took a lucky guess.
我们侥幸猜中了
I'm here to apologize on behalf of the station.
我代表电台向你道歉
Well, you're about eight years too late.
迟到了八年的道歉
I'm sure it was a terrible time for you.
你那时一定很痛苦
Terrible? Doesn't really come close.
痛苦 远远不止
Being dumped live on the air, it's humiliating.
在广播里被抛弃 太丢脸了
I never thought that those pranks were real.
我从没想过 那些恶作剧会是真的
I mean, I always assumed
我一直以为
that one person was in on it to win some kind of prize.
是为了赢得奖品而故意编的
I guess in your case the prize was a trip to the Bahamas?
你那次的奖品是 巴哈马旅行
Yeah, well, my ex-husband's the one who got a prize, all right.
是啊 结果我前夫得到了奖品
He ended up marrying the woman he left me for.
他甩了我 跟那个女人结了婚
This is going to sound strange, but is he still alive?
问个奇怪的问题 他还活着吗
Why are you asking me that?
为什么这么问
I'm just pretty sure that
因为我确信
somebody died after what the DJ did with your call.
你和主持人电♥话♥挂断后 有人死了
The only thing that died that day was my marriage, and if...
那天死去的只有我的婚姻 如果
Damn it, not again.
该死 又来了
Oh, that's happened before?
之前也发生过吗
Oh, it's just this stupid radio.
只是这个该死的收音机
It's got a mind of its own.
像是有意识了一样
Well, does the song mean anything to you?
这首歌♥对你有什么意义吗
No, I've never heard it before.
从来没听过
Wait a minute, did your radio just turn itself on the other night?
等等 你的收音机那晚是不是自己打开的
And that's how you heard the show in the first place?
所以你才听到了那个节目
Ok, who are you?
你是什么人
Hey, you all right?
你还好吗
I'm sorry.
真抱歉
Totally lost my train of thought.
我走神了
Um, anyway...
总之
Look, I don't know who you are,
听着 我不认识你
but you're really creeping me out.
你真的吓到我了
So please, I think you should leave.
请你离开
Do you want your old job back?
想重操旧业了
No, my wireless is down,
我的无线网络坏了
And I just wanted to search those names that you texted me.
我只是想搜一下你发给我的那几个名字
Look at this... Maggie Stevens' ex-husband's name
看这儿 麦琪·史蒂文斯的前夫
is Jack Carson.
叫杰克·卡尔森
He remarried. His second, her first.
他是二婚 新娘是第一次
Which means Maggie was telling the truth,
说明麦琪讲的是真话
the prank was real.
恶作剧是真的
You doubted her?
你怀疑过她
Well, she just got really tense when I mentioned somebody had died.
我问起是否有人过世时 她很紧张
I think she knows more than she's letting on.
我想她有事瞒着我
Who did Jack marry?
杰克娶了谁
Uh, Daisy Manning.
戴茜·曼宁
Daisy. That explains Aiden's drawing.
戴茜[音同雏菊] 印证了艾登的画
Yeah, but how could she have been his undoing?
可她怎么会是他的死因呢
There's absolutely no record of Jack Carson's death.
没有杰克·卡尔森死亡的记录
What about Daisy? Is she still alive?
戴茜还活着吗
Ok, I'm checking it now.
我来查查
I can't find any obituary.
没有她的讣告
So our ghost isn't Jack or Daisy,
所以鬼魂不是杰克或者戴茜
but Ned told me that DJ mentioned collateral damage.
内德说主持人提到"间接伤害"
Was there anybody in Daisy's life before she married jack?
戴茜嫁给杰克前 有没有跟其他人交往
Ok, let's find out.
我们来看看
Then let's nail this ghost.
然后逮住这鬼魂
Nobody hurts my kid.
谁都不许伤害我的儿子
Even if he is a two-timing jerk.
即使内德脚踏两条船
Bingo. You were right.
答对了
So Daisy was engaged before,
戴茜曾经订过婚
to a man named Bruce Adler. Look at the date.
男方叫布鲁斯·艾德勒 看这日期
A month before the broadcast.
广播前的一个月
Ok, hang on.
等一下
And guess who's been a missing person since the day of the radio show.
猜猜电台节目之后 谁失踪了
Yep. We got our ghost.
知道鬼是谁了
So I spoke to a supervisor
我找了他们上级
and I got us upgraded to a royalty suite
升级到了皇室套房♥
with a private balcony.
还带私人阳台
Nice.
真不错
Guess I better pack my tuxedo.
我该打包我的晚礼服了
Hey, did you leave the stereo on?
你走时没关音响吗
Wasn't me.
不是我
Uh, Daisy, you're bring your wedding dress?
戴茜 你把婚纱带来了
What?
什么
Wait, that's not your...
等等 这不是...
No, that's the one I bought when I was engaged to Bruce.
这是我跟布鲁斯订婚时买♥♥的
It's been packed away in the garage.
一直打包放在车♥库♥里
Then how the hell did it get here?
那它怎么到这里的
Excuse me,
打扰了
My name is Melinda Gordon.
我是梅林达·戈登
You must be Jack.
你一定是杰克
I'm sorry, do I know you?
抱歉 我认识你吗
No, I was hoping to talk to you or your wife.
不认识 我想跟你或者你太太谈谈
Does she know you?
她认识你吗
No.
不认识
Wait, I'm sorry, this isn't a very good time.
不好意思 现在不方便
I can see that.
看出来了
Um, I need to talk to you about Bruce Adler.
我想跟你谈谈布鲁斯·艾德勒
Does that mean anything to you?
有印象吗
Oh, my god.
天哪
You're saying a ghost did all of this?
你说这一切都是鬼在作怪
I haven't seen Bruce,
我没有看到布鲁斯
And I don't have proof that he's dead,
也无法证明他死了
but that's my guess.
我只是这样猜测
He's dead.
他死了
I've always known it.
我一直都知道
How?
怎么知道的
Because Bruce wouldn't just disappear.
布鲁斯不会突然消失
He had a life, he had a job, he had parents.
他有自己的生活 工作 还有父母
He wouldn't blow out of his office one day and just vanish.
他不会突然从办公室凭空消失
We were engaged.
我们订过婚
So you two were happy together.
这么说 你们在一起时很幸福
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表