剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Wait a minute. Oh!
等一下
Melinda, I found another one.
梅林达 我又找到一个
It's a little tiny train.
是小火车
He's not dropping that stuff on accident.
他是故意把它丢在那儿的
So what do you think, he's leaving a trail of bread crumbs?
你觉得他在留下线索 像丢面包屑一样
He's trying to tell us something.
他想要给我们提示
The car, the bus, the train...
轿车 巴士 火车
It all has to do with travel.
都和旅行有关
Wait a minute, Travel Town.
等一下 旅行博物馆
Remember that place? It's nearby here.
记得那个地方吗 就在这附近
But it shut down a couple years ago.
但几年前关闭了
The ghost wouldn't know that.
但那个鬼魂不知道
She's been in the hospital.
她一直在医院
It is right where I'm headed.
我正往那个方向去
I'll meet you there.
在那儿见
Don't go! Don't leave me!
别走 别离开我
I want to go home.
我想回家
There must be a phone,
我要打电♥话♥
or a grown-up to ask for help.
或找大人帮忙
It's getting too dark. It's not safe.
越走越黑 这儿不安全
This isn't the Train Station.
这里不是火车站
What is it?
这是哪里
It's Travel Town.
这是旅行博物馆
I used to come here with my parents.
我以前常和爸爸妈妈来这儿
Why didn't you tell me that?
你怎么早不告诉我
I didn't want you to know, or your mom would find out.
我不想让你知道 那样你妈妈就会知道
How would my mom find out?
我妈妈怎么会知道
She never told you?
她没告诉过你吗
She can see what you can see.
她也能看见你所看见的东西
It's like she's spying on you.
就像她在监视你
I've watched her.
我观察过她
She can see it all.
她都能看见
Where you going?
你到哪儿去
There's a light over there.
那里有亮光
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
I don't like it here.
我不喜欢这里
I want to go some place safe.
我想去安全点的地方
My mom says ghosts are safe in the light.
我妈妈说 鬼魂在亮光里就安全了
You should go in the light.
你应该找亮光
You still trust her?
你还相信她啊
After she lied to you?
她骗了你呢
Just look around and see if you can find the light.
找找吧 看能不能找到亮光
It's too dark in here.
这儿太黑了
I can feel them.
我能感觉到他们
They're here.
他们在这儿
Stay close to me.
呆在我身边
Aiden!
艾登
I'm scared.
我害怕
I'm scared, I'm scared!
我害怕 我怕
I can't see them! Where are they?
我看不到他们 他们在哪儿
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
I'm scared, I'm scared!
我怕 好害怕
Keep your eyes closed.
不要睁眼
What's happening to me?!
这是怎么回事
I can still see everything!
我还能看见
All the bad stuff.
所有坏事
It's good for you. You have to eat.
这对你有好处 你得吃下去
All the bad stuff I've ever done!
我♥干♥过的所有坏事
It's everywhere I look!
到处都是
It's everywhere.
到处都是
I hate you for putting me here!
讨厌你们送我到这里
I just want to die!
我只想去死
No!
不
It eats you up completely.
你就被完全吞噬了
No! Stop!
不 停下来
Aiden, get help.
艾登 找帮手
In your backpack, quick!
在你背包里 快
Hurry, Aiden, hurry!
快 艾登 快
It's everywhere.
到处都是
Where are you?
你们在哪儿
Come on!
快点
What's happening?!
究竟怎么了
The shinies...
发光的人
They won't come in. They're too scared.
他们不敢进来 他们太害怕了
The other shadows are keeping them out!
其他的影子在阻止他们进来
I need help!
帮帮我
Are you ok?
你没事吧
It was so awful!
刚才太可怕了
Aiden?
艾登
Aiden?
艾登
Mel!
梅林达
Aiden!
艾登
Mom, dad!
妈妈 爸爸
Baby!
宝贝
Oh, my god! Are you okay?
天啊 你还好吗
Aiden, are you all right? My baby...
你没事吧 我的宝贝
Oh, little buddy! We're so happy to see you!
小家伙 见到你太高兴了
Oh! Honey!
宝贝
Are you ok?!
你没事吧
Oh, you really scared me, man.
你真的吓坏我了 伙计
You really had us scared.
你真的吓死我们了
I know. Me, too.
我知道 我也吓坏了
Come here.
过来
Oh, what were you thinking, you crazy kid?
你想什么来着 小捣蛋
Is he ok?
他没事吗
Hey, officer. Yeah, we got him, he's ok.
警官 我们找到他了 他没事
It's safe to come out now.
现在可以出来了
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Aiden says there's no shadows.
艾登说没有影子了
And there's some people that you need to see.
有些人你应该见见
It's okay.
没事的
Mom and dad?
妈妈 爸爸
Is she here?
她在这儿吗
They came to say good-bye.
他们是来道别的
It's time for you to go into the light.
你该去超度了
No, I can't. I can't do that.
不 不行
Because you were told that something bad would happen
因为有人告诉你 如果你去超度
to your ghost friends if you did.
你的鬼魂朋友就会遭殃
Did Aiden tell you that?
艾登告诉你的吗
He was worried about you.
他担心你
He saw what happened to me. I know.
他看到我身上发生的事了 我知道
But I'm going to make sure that your friends are okay.
但我保证你的朋友会没事的
How?
怎么保证
By getting some help from my friends.
我的朋友会帮忙
I want you to meet them.
见见他们吧
What will you do?
你们会做什么
Well, we have some things the shadows don't.
我们有影子没有的东西
We have a book,
我们有本书
And we have lots of ghost friends of our own.
还有许多自己的鬼魂朋友
We'll find a way.
我们会有办法的
But right now, we need to get you into the light.
但现在 我们要让你去超度
Julia, hi. My name's Ned.
朱莉娅 你好 我是内德
I hope you don't mind,
我希望你不介意
but we read some of the things you wrote in the hospital,
我们看了你在医院写的东西
about Lily.
关于莉莉的
And we pieced everything together.
而且我们搞清是怎么回事了
And we want you to understand...
我们想要你知道
You didn't hurt your friend.
你没有伤害到你朋友
Julia, when you were in the hospital
朱莉娅 你住院的那段时间
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表