剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Previously on Ghost Whisperer
《鬼语者》前情提要
There's a door in the archives that leads to the tunnels.
档案室有扇门可以通向地道
Wait a minute, are you saying what I think of?
等等 我们想到一起了吗
Let's have a baby.
我们要个孩子吧
Oh! Oh, god, I love you.
天哪 我爱死你了
What?
怎么了
That's weird.
太奇怪了
There's six of us, but there's only five shadows.
我们有六个人 但只有五个影子
Are you ok?
怎么了
Promise me something. Anything.
答应我一件事 任何事都行
That no matter how long it takes,
不管用多久
we never stop trying to get pregnant.
我们都不要放弃要个孩子的希望
I promise.
我保证
Ok. Even after we're pregnant, we have to keep trying.
即使我怀孕了 我们也要继续尝试
Check the fine print. I think it's in the wedding vows.
去查下我们的婚礼誓言吧 里面写着呢
Come on.
来吧
Do you think that Delia noticed
你认为迪莉娅有没有
I didn't have any wine with dinner tonight?
注意到我晚餐时没喝酒
No, I don't think she did.
我认为她没注意到
But maybe you should tell her we're trying.
也许你应该告诉她我们在试着要孩子
She is your best friend, huh?
她是你的闺密 对吧
It's just such a letdown, you know?
我只是有些失望
Every time it doesn't happen, I-
从来没有成功过
I don't want to let her down, too.
我不想也让她失望
Hey, it's gonna happen.
我们会如愿以偿的
We've only been trying for four months.
我们才试了四个月
I know.
我知道
Oh, no.
不是吧
Clancy, yeah.
我是克兰西
Right. OK.
好的
I'll be there in 5 minutes.
我五分钟就到
There's a multiple victim fire at Rockland University,
洛克兰大学有人纵火
One of the office buildings.
有栋办公楼燃着了
Did they say which office building?
有没有说是哪栋办公楼
No.
没说
Honey, I'm gonna go check with the commander.
宝贝 我去队长那看看
Excuse me, have you seen Rick Payne?
打扰下 有没有见过里克·佩恩
Professor Payne?
见过佩恩教授吗
Hey, what do we got?
情况怎么样
Has anyone seen Rick Payne?
有没有人看到里克·佩恩
I have, but usually when I'm standing in front of a mirror.
我见过 通常在我照镜子时
You're ok?
你还好吗
I'm more than ok. I mean, ask around, you'll hear that-
我很好 到处问问 你就知道
So why the hell didn't you answer your phone?!
那你干嘛不接我的电♥话♥
Melinda, I talked to you on the telephone an hour ago!
梅林达 我一小时前刚跟你通过电♥话♥
I talked to you inside my home.
当时我就在家里
What would make you think that I was in that building?
为何你会觉得我在办公室里
Get the paddles Ready.
准备好除颤器
Oh, the shadow thing.
是那影子的事
You thought it was a bad omen, huh?
你认为那是个凶兆
You thought my number was up.
你认为我快完了
But I'm ok. I'm here.
但我很好 我在这
I should have called you.
我本应打电♥话♥给你说一声
That's what a friend would have done.
朋友应该如此
A friend would have done more than that.
朋友应该做的更多
Charging.
准备
What just happened?
刚才发生了什么?
Let's do it again.
再来一次
Let's try 200.
试试200伏
Clear? Clear.
准备好了吗 好了
Nothing. Give me 360.
没反应 试试360伏
Clear? Clear.
准备好了吗 好了
He is alive.
他活过来了
Yes, we got him.
救活他了
Yeah, he's responsive.
他有反应了
Check his blood pressure, huh?
检查他的血压
Congratulations on saving that guy.
恭喜你 救活了那个人
Nice job. Well done.
做得不错
How long has this been going on?
这样持续多久了
Ever since he regained consciousness.
从有意识开始
Who is he?
他是谁
His name's Eli James.
他叫伊莱·詹姆斯
He's a psychology professor.
是位心理学教授
with a therapy practice at the university.
他在学校有个治疗中心
His office was in the building that burned.
他的办公室就在燃着的那栋楼里
Are his eyes ok?
他的眼睛没事吧
Yeah, it's just swelling from the smoke.
只是被烟熏着了
He's fine.
他没事
How long has he lived in Grandview?
他在美景镇住多久了
I don't know. Why?
不清楚 怎么了
and so it caught me, like, horrifically,
然后我就被困住了 太可怕了
and then I-
然后我
Eli, my name is Melinda Gordon.
伊莱 我是梅林达·戈登
Sorry if I don't get up.
不好意思 我没法起来
This is my friend Fiona.
这是我朋友菲奥娜
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Should I know that name?
我们认识吗
We've never met before,
我们以前没见过面
which is... odd, in a way.
某种程度上看来 挺奇怪
Why? Are you in the psych department?
你也在心理学院吗
No.
不是
Gambler's anonymous?
匿名崇拜者
No. Wait.
不是 等等
If you're that girl from the electric shock study,
如果你是研究电击的那个女孩
those electrodes were not supposed to-
这些电击不是
Ok, it's ok, Eli,
没关系 伊莱
I understand. I...
我理解
I can talk to them, too.
我也能跟他们交谈
Talk to whom?
跟谁交谈
Ghosts.
鬼魂
If you work in the hospital,
如果你是医院工作人员
this is definitely not post-trauma counseling protocol.
这明显不是什么创伤后精神辅♥导♥
No one told you. Told me what?
没有人告诉过你 告诉我什么
You know what, it's really better if I-
你知道吗 如果我能
Told me what?
告诉我什么
Eli, Fiona died.
伊莱 菲奥娜去世了
in that fire with you.
在那场大火里
They couldn't bring her back, I'm so sorry.
他们没能救活她 我很抱歉
Where's Fiona?
菲奥娜在哪
I just told you.
我刚才告诉你了
She's dead.
她死了
Then who was I talking to?
那我在跟谁说话
You were talking to her ghost.
她的鬼魂
So do you think he's another one like you?
那你认为他跟你差不多
and that's what brought him to Grandview,
那就是他来美景镇的原因
like your Mom and Gabriel and all those others?
像你妈妈 加布里埃尔 还有其他人一样
I don't think so.
我不这么想
There's something different about him.
他有些不同
I don't think he's here for the same reasons I am.
我认为他跟我的原因不同
and I'm guessing that you're wishing I wouldn't have brought Ned into this.
我猜你不想我跟内德谈这些
No, I-I wish I knew how to participate,
不 我也想加入你们
but it's like you're speaking some strange foreign language.
但我确实不明白你在说什么
I understand the words, but it all...
我能听懂那些词 但合起来
adds up to gibberish.
我就不明白了
So what do you know about the ghost?
那你对那个鬼魂了解多少
She was one of his patients.
她曾是他的病人
They were caught in the fire together.
他们都被困在了火里
He was revived. I wish I knew more.
他活过来了 我就知道这么多了
Yeah, like what they were doing together in his office at 10 p.m.
晚上10点钟了他们还在办公室做什么
Well, that part I understood.
那个我知道
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表