剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Sure, I can cover your patient, too,
行 我替你照看病人
But, um, there she is.
但是... 她来了
Look, first thing, I love you.
首先要说 我爱你
Well, that's good.
听起来不错
But this is going to be the third time this week that I do this.
但我要第三次放你鸽子了
No! I know, I'm sorry.
不会吧 我很抱歉
But half the staff's got the flu,
但医院里一半员工染上流感
Half's got some sort of respiratory virus.
另一半呼吸道感染
I just can't get out of here.
我真的没法分身
Not even for lunch?
午饭都不行吗
We can go to the cafeteria.
去食堂可以
But I gotta work a double.
但我得加一份班
Is this even safe?
这样安全吗
I mean, I don't understand the medical profession,
真搞不懂医务行业
And I feel like doctors and truck drivers and pilots,
我觉得医生 卡车司机 还有飞行员
you know, they should get the most sleep,
都应该有足够的睡眠
You know, not the least.
而不是忙得不休息
Well, we got vegetarian lasagna today, ehhh.
今天去吃素千层面 怎么样
Help.
救命
Somebody help me. Hey, what's the problem?
谁来救我 你怎么了
Sir, did something happen to you?
先生 你出什么事了
He had a knife. Why aren't you listening to me?
他有刀 你们为什么不听我说
Lock the door. Lock the door. Just lock the door.
锁上门 锁上门 快锁门
Call the police. You should definitely do that.
叫警♥察♥ 你得这么做
Sir, we need to examine you.
先生 我们得为你做检查
Yeah, let's do that right now.
没错 得马上处理
Ok, why don't we examine you.
我们得先为你做检查
Just sit down. Help me get him to a chair.
先坐下 帮我把他弄到椅子上
He had a knife. He had a knife.
他有刀 他有刀
He won't stop slashing!
他不停地砍
He just kept slashing!
他不停地砍
Let go of her. He won't stop slashing!
放开她 他不停地砍
He just kept slashing. Can we get security down here?
他不停地砍 快叫保安来
His eyes, his eyes!
他的眼睛 他的眼睛
Are you gonna be all right?
你还好吧
It's going to be fine, sir. Calm down.
没事的 先生 别激动
Where is security? And the blood! And the blood,
保安去哪儿了 血 血
You have to stop him!
你们一定要阻止他
Won't do any good.
没用的
They can't stop it.
他们阻止不了
Stop it? Do you know what happened to him?
阻止 你知道他怎么了
They can't save him no matter what they do.
无论如何 他们都救不了他
He's a dead man.
他死定了
白日噩梦
鬼语者 第五季 第13集
Why aren't you listening to me?!
你们为什么不听我说
Please, someone just listen to me!
求求你们 谁能听我说
How is he? I don't know.
他怎么样 不清楚
The ER doctor took over.
急诊室的医生接手了
They want to sedate him,
他们要给他打镇静剂
but they say he's got to talk to police.
但要先让警♥察♥询问他
Ok, well, you should talk to him first, or get me in there.
你得先找他谈谈 或是让我进去
Wait, did you see something?
你是不是看见什么了
Something and someone. I had a vision.
看见一些 还有一个人 在意象里
I saw someone with a knife.
我看见有人拿着刀
Just like he said.
就像他说的那样
Except it was a woman. She was screaming and bleeding.
但被砍的是个女人 她尖叫着 还在流血
Do you think someone else was attacked?
会不会另有人被袭击了
Did he say anything about a woman?
他有提到女人什么吗
No, but, I mean, he's in shock.
没有 他现在这状态
Oh, boy. Right this way, officers.
我的天 这边 警官
He said someone is after him.
他说有人盯上了他
Did you see the person holding the knife?
你看到拿刀的人了吗
I think it was a man.
应该是个男人
Do you think you could describe the woman in the vision to the police?
你能向警♥察♥描述你意象中的女人吗
Dirty blond hair, an intense cut on her forearm.
暗金发 前臂严重割伤
I don't even know if she's still alive.
我不确定她是否还活着
All right, that's the something you saw.
这是一部分信息
What about the someone? Ghost.
另一个呢 是个鬼魂
In his thirties. It was kind of hard to make out.
三十多岁 很难辨认
But he wasn't cut, he wasn't bleeding,
他没有刀伤 没有流血
He just looked awful.
但就是看起来很可怕
What is he, a third victim?
他是谁 第三个受害者
Or the attacker. Maybe someone that the guy...
也许是施暴者 也许是那病人
Robert, his name's Robert.
罗伯特 他叫罗伯特
Ok, maybe somebody that Robert killed in a struggle.
也许是罗伯特在搏斗中杀死的人
Wait, he didn't even know it?
这些他都不知道吗
I mean, like, he was being chased and didn't know?
他被袭 却不知道
All I know is that the ghost said there's nothing anyone could do.
我只知道 鬼魂说没人救得了他
And that your patient Robert is going to die.
还有 这病人罗伯特就快死了
Is he?
是这样吗
I don't know. It's tough to tell.
我不知道 很难说
With a knife wound,
受了刀伤
Sometimes you gotta open them up and see the damage.
有时得切开才能看到伤势
Ok, well, you need to get to him before he gets into surgery.
你得在手术前见见他
That woman could still be out there.
那女人可能还在外面某处
Yeah, and she might still be alive, right? Ok.
她也许还活着 就这样
So he's stable. I'll notify the E.R.
他稳定下来了 我去通知急诊室
Good. I'll be back, Dr. Myers.
很好 我一会儿回来 迈尔斯医生
Hey, Wesley.
韦斯利
What's going on in there?
现在情况如何
Dr. Meyers is just finishing up the exam.
迈尔斯医生刚做完检查
He's gonna be fine.
他没事的
They're not going to open him up?
不需要动手术吗
No, we checked him out.
不用 我们检查过了
He's got lots of abrasions
他身上多处擦伤
and some moderate lacerations.
一些中度撕裂伤
Nothing that looks like a knife wound.
没有任何刀伤
What about all that blood he came in with?
那他进来时怎么满身是血
Well, like I said, he's pretty banged up.
如我所说 他摔得很重
Anybody know why?
知道原由吗
He keeps talking about some guy with a knife.
他一直在说有人持刀
Maybe he got knocked around pretty good trying to get away.
也许被人殴打 拼命逃了出来
I really need to talk to him.
我得找他谈谈
Those cops are waiting to talk to him, too, you know.
那几个警♥察♥也等着问话
Yeah.
没错
I need to talk to him first,
我得先找他谈谈
so could you hold them off for about 5 minutes?
所以 你能帮忙拖延五分钟吗
You got it. Thanks.
没问题 谢谢
Mr. Wharton, how are you doing?
沃顿先生 你感觉怎么样
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm a doctor.
我是医生
Well, actually I'm the guy who threw you in the wheelchair
你来医院时 是我把你
when you first came in here.
按在轮椅上的
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉 没认出来
It's just, I'm so tired.
我只是 太累了
It's probably the adrenaline.
大概是因为肾上腺素
You know, it spikes and then your body crashes.
停止分泌后 就会全身无力
They said there's nothing wrong with me.
医生说我没病
No, not too much. Nothing serious.
是的 没有大碍
Look, this attack you've been talking about...
你之前提到的袭击
Was there anyone else who got hurt?
还有其他人受伤吗
Anyone else?
其他人
Someone who was with you. You know, a woman, maybe?
和你一起的 也许是个女的
Ah, I don't know.
我不知道
All right.
好吧
Mr. Wharton?
沃顿先生
Do you mind if I call you Robert?
可以叫你罗伯特吗
Look, Robert,
罗伯特
someone saw a woman being attacked with a knife.
有人看见一个女人被人持刀袭击
Where?
在哪里
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表