剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
I just wanted them to know that I was ok.
我要让他们知道 我很安全
I wanted to go home.
我想回家
I didn't care if he kept the money.
我不在乎他把钱全拿走
I'd tell the cops I got away.
我会告诉警♥察♥ 说我逃出来了
I swore I'd never tell anyone what really happened.
我发誓 绝不会说出真♥相♥
But Jeff wouldn't trust me.
但杰夫不相信我
You can't go home.
你不能回家
You don't think the cops are going to question you?
你以为警♥察♥不会盘问你吗
I won't tell them anything.
我不会说的
Why would I?
我怎么可能说
All I care is that my parents never know.
我要一辈子瞒着我父母的
The police are going to break you in half!
警♥察♥一定会把你的嘴撬开
I know, my dad's a cop!
我爸就是警♥察♥
They can smell lies a mile off.
他们一眼就能看出你撒谎
It won't work!
你骗不了
I'm not doing this to my parents.
我不能这么对我父母
Not anymore.
不能这样下去了
Don't you walk out that door, man.
不准你走出这扇门
You're not going to shoot me.
你不会杀我
You can't.
你不能
Yes, I can.
我能
Then you'll never see that money again.
那你就休想再见到那笔钱了
What does that mean? Where did you put it?
你什么意思 你放哪了
It's hidden. I buried it everywhere.
藏起来了 埋在了多处
And if I die, you'll never find any of it.
我若死了 你永远别想找到
I'm leaving, Jeff.
我走了 杰夫
I'll call you as soon as I get home, I promise.
我一到家就打给你 我保证
You'll get all the money.
钱全都给你
Henry!
亨利
Don't, Henry!
别走 亨利
I swear!
我发誓
If he wanted money that badly...
他要是那么想要钱
I wish he'd just asked us.
真希望他能直接问我们要
I knew this was a bad idea.
我知道这主意很烂
He wished that you'd never found out the truth.
他希望你们永远不发现真♥相♥
No.
不
No, that's wrong, Henry.
你错了 亨利
Look at what I did to her.
我伤她这么深
God, I wish I'd never lived.
老天 为什么让我出生
He can't forgive himself.
他无法原谅自己
Henry.
亨利
Do you know when your father proposed,
你知道吗 你父亲求婚时
I almost said no.
我差一点拒绝
I saw his cousins all over the tabloids,
我看他的兄弟们无不嗑药
and I thought, I don't want my children to grow up like that.
我不能让自己的孩子也这样成长
But you didn't, Henry.
但你没有那样 亨利
I know what kind of man you are.
我了解你是什么样的人
And even now, even...
即使现在 即使...
after everything I've lost,
我失去了这么多
It was so worth it.
都还是值得的
I don't deserve this.
我不配
He feels like he doesn't deserve your forgiveness.
他觉得他不配得到你的原谅
Why?
为什么
Why, you gave your life to heal my broken heart.
为什么 你牺牲生命来治愈我受伤的心
I would give mine to heal yours.
我也愿意牺牲来治愈你
Henry...
亨利
If you want to make it right,
你若想弥补
you have to accept her forgiveness.
就接受她的原谅
You can see it now, can't you?
你能看见了吧
He sees the light.
他看见光了
Does that mean he forgives himself?
他原谅自己了吗
Will you tell her I see my dad in there?
请告诉她 我看见爸爸了
And he's smiling.
他冲我笑
I will.
我会的
He's gone.
他走了
Mom, dad?
爸爸妈妈
All my friends get much more allowance than I do.
我朋友的零花钱都比我多
Can I maybe have a raise?
我能多要一点吗
No. Money corrupts. I don't want to spoil him.
不行 金钱是毒药 我不想宠坏他
Babe, he gets 25 cents a week.
亲爱的 他每周只有25分钱
That's a quarter.
才2毛5
Ok, how about 30 cents?
那就30分钱
Sorry. Ghost on the brain.
抱歉 鬼魂影响未退
You decide.
你决定
I'm gonna take out the trash.
我去倒垃圾
Look, 30 cents is better than nothing.
听着 30分钱总比没有好
Carl! What are you doing here?
卡尔 你怎么来了
I thought you'd want to know,
你应该会想知道
we have new information.
有新消息了
Ok. What?
什么消息
Even though no one can see them but Aiden,
尽管只有艾登能看到他们
we've observed a few things,
但我们也观察到一些事
talked to ghosts who've encountered them and survived...
还和接触过他们且幸存的鬼魂谈过
You mean the shadows. Right.
你是指影子 是的
I sense them sometimes,
我有时能感觉到他们
and I'll suddenly feel so confused about everything.
然后突然间觉得一切都迷茫了
It's like they're getting inside my head.
就像是他们进了我的思想
You said you observed things, like what?
你说观察到一些事 什么事
They're just insatiable gluttons for energy.
他们贪婪地想要获取能量
So is that good news or bad news?
这算好消息 还是坏消息
They're dangerous, Melinda,
他们很危险 梅林达
Because they can't be reasoned with.
他们不可以常理喻
They're like your cop friend, the one you just sent to jail.
就像你那位刚进监狱的警♥察♥朋友
But he wanted money. You were saying that they're after energy.
可他要的是钱 你说他们要都是能量
They're both about greed,
他们都很贪婪
and the flipside of greed is fear.
而贪婪的背面 是恐惧
Ok, so how do we scare them away?
那怎样才能吓走他们
You don't want them afraid of you.
你不能让他们害怕你
That's when they want to hurt you, or your son.
到那时 他们会伤害你和你儿子
Look, except for when they've tried to consume children's ghosts,
只要他们不吸取小孩子的灵魂
I have left the shadows alone.
我就随他们去了
All right, but you can't ask me to let them take children.
但你不能要我任由他们吸取孩子
I'm not asking anything.
我不是要求什么
I'm just helping you understand.
我只是让你明白
Greed and fear.
贪婪与恐惧
And if you had to focus on one of those,
若非得选一样
I'd make it fear.
我会选恐惧
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表