剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
That's peace enough.
足够平静了
Look, yeah, I got your message.
我收到你的信息
The police do have all of Henry Alston's personal effects.
亨利的私人财产都在警方手里
His bones are still here? Yeah...
他的尸骨还在这里吗 是的
I need to see them.
我得看看
Ok. What's going on? I just talked to him.
好 怎么了 我刚和他谈了
So he is your ghost?
这鬼的确是他咯
Yeah. He told me what happened to him.
是 他告诉了我 被绑的经过
At first, he was numb and lost
一开始 他既吃惊又迷惑
And I felt bad for him.
我为他感到难过
And then he told me that his kidnappers made him dig his own grave.
他还说 绑匪让他自掘坟墓
That's funny.
有意思
That's just about the time I would have started to feel worse for him.
我开始越来越为他难过了了
Yeah, it's just in my vision,
但是在意象里
he was being thrown into a ditch.
他被扔进一条沟里
Ok, the one in which they actually found his bones?
就是他们找到他遗骨的沟吗
Yeah, the soil was wet and muddy.
是啊 那儿的土非常潮湿
But when he was digging, it was dry.
但他挖的时候是干的
Well, maybe they killed him before he was finished,
也许他们在他挖完前杀了他
or maybe it was raining, right?
也许后来下雨了
Or maybe he was digging something else,
也许他在挖别的东西
or someone else.
或别的人
What are you looking for?
你要找什么
Well, since I don't have anything of his,
既然我没有他的任何遗物
I figured I'd go straight to the source.
我决定直接看遗体
Slow down.
慢点开
Last thing you need to do is get pulled over right now.
现在可不能被警♥察♥拦下来
What is it?
怎么了
The last thing the ghost wanted me to see.
鬼魂最不想让我看到的
Henry was in on it.
亨利也参与了
He staged his own kidnapping.
他策划绑♥架♥了自己
Thanks for meeting me.
谢谢你出来见我
I ordered you a black coffee. Thanks. Look, I get it.
我帮你叫了黑咖 谢谢 我明白
Ghosts probably aren't your favorite topic in a police station.
警局里谈鬼魂 不太方便
You said you saw something, a vision?
你说你看见了...意象
I couldn't stop thinking about what Henry's mom said,
我一直在想亨利母亲的话
about cutting him off from the family money for his own good.
她说为了他好 不大把给他钱
And I had a vision of the kidnapping,
而我看到了他被绑♥架♥的意象
and there was this moment afterwards where Henry was alone in the van
看到亨利与绑匪一同坐在货车里
with his captors, and he wasn't exactly afraid.
而他看上去并不害怕
You think Henry was in on his own kidnapping.
你觉得亨利绑♥架♥了自己
You don't seem surprised.
你似乎不怎么吃惊
I've been circling that same theory myself.
我也一直这么认为
The only problem is, from what I read,
但唯一的问题是 据我所知
all of Henry's friends checked out.
亨利所有的朋友都被调查过了
And if Henry was in on it, then why did he end up dead,
若真是亨利策划的 他怎么会死
and what happened to his share of the money?
他那份钱又去了哪里
I had 2 separate visions of the holes being dug.
我见过两个挖掘的意象
The first was Henry's body outside the barn.
第一个 亨利的尸体在谷仓外
The ground was wet, like it had been raining,
地上是湿的 好像刚下过雨
and the other was the hole he was digging, and it was dry.
另一个 他正在挖洞 地面是干的
So it was dry. What does that mean?
地面是干的 有什么意义
Maybe it was inside the barn.
也许是在谷仓内
And you think the second hole was to bury the ransom money, why?
你觉得第二个洞是用来藏赎金的 为什么
Because he said that money destroys everything,
因为他说钱毁了一切
so what if it destroyed his partnerships?
会不会也毁了合作关系
with his co-conspirators.
你是说 和他的同伙
Maybe once he and his buddies got their hands on the cash,
也许他们一拿到钱
somebody double crossed him, or he double crossed them.
就有人背叛了他 或者他背叛了他们
Because he wanted all the money for himself.
因为他想独吞所有钱
Or because he knew that somebody else did,
或因为他知道有人这么想
and he hid it to protect himself.
所以他藏起来保护自己
Look, it would explain why Danny only got some of the money.
这可以解释为什么丹尼只找到了一部分钱
And the other holes outside the barn.
以及谷仓外为什么有那么多洞
Thanks.
谢谢
His buddies must think that's where he hid the ransom money.
他的同伙一定以为他把钱藏在那儿了
You really should consider a job on the force.
你真该考虑下 进入执法部门
Oh, I just want to help this spirit find some peace.
我只是想帮助这灵魂得到安宁
So what do you do now?
那现在怎么做
Talk to his mother. You know, she deserves to know the truth
和他母亲谈谈 她有权知道真♥相♥
and decide if she wants to forgive him.
再决定是否原谅他
And the ghost goes to a better place.
这样魂魄就可以到更好的地方去了
Well, before he does, you can make my job a lot easier
他去之前 你倒可以帮我一把
if you got him to tell me who killed him.
让他告诉我 是谁杀了他
Any chance of that?
可以吗
Trust me, you will be the first to know.
相信我 你会是第一个知道的
Just make sure he keeps up with his meds, it's all good.
保证他按时服药就行了
Hey. Hey. Thanks.
谢谢
Mrs. Alston come here?
奥斯顿夫人来了吗
She was supposed to sign for her son's remains.
她应该来认领她儿子的遗体了
You just missed her.
你刚错过他
How'd it go with Colson?
和科尔森谈得如何
You have any idea about Henry's accomplices?
有关于亨利同伙的线索吗
All of Henry's friends were investigated.
警方调查了所有亨利的朋友
They found nothing.
但没有发现
Eli's going to check the yearbook and school records.
伊莱会查毕业册和学校记录
Oh, you're leaving already? Where to?
这就走了吗 去哪
I need Henry to talk to his mom.
我要帮亨利和他母亲谈谈
All right. Be careful.
好吧 小心点
Where have I heard that before?
这话好熟悉
Bye.
再见
Henry?
亨利
We need to talk.
我们该谈谈
Your mom, she needs to hear from you.
你母亲 她需要和你谈谈
Look, I know that you stayed quiet to protect your parents,
我知道你不出声 是为了保护父母
but it's too late now.
但现在太晚了
The police know what happened,
警♥察♥已经知道事情的经过
and it's only a matter of time before it all comes out.
真♥相♥大白 只是时间问题
You know, I could talk to your mom.
我可以和你母亲谈谈
Tell her what happened.
告诉她事情的经过
What you did and why,
你做了什么 为什么这么做
and then once she forgives you...
只要她原谅了你
You don't know anything.
你一无所知
You're not helping me or anyone.
你根本没有帮到我或任何人
Leave.
走开
Before it's too late.
否则就晚了
You can't scare me away.
你吓不走我
Not like you did those kids.
我不是那些小孩
I'm begging you.
我求你了
Leave this alone.
别管这事了
You're in danger.
你现在很危险
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
Oh. I had to talk to the ghost.
我得和鬼魂谈谈
Those kidnappers, they could be anywhere.
绑匪随时会出现
This thing's in the papers now.
这件事已经见报了
Yeah, I know. Take a look.
我知道 看看这儿
Someone's been here, those holes are new.
有人来过 那些洞是新的
For your safety, I think you better leave.
为了你的安全着想 你最好离开
I think I agree.
我同意
Hey, what's up?
怎么了
Remember Henry's mom said
记得亨利母亲说
he became friends with the scholarship kids
他结交了些优等生
whose parents were teachers and cops?
父母是老师或警♥察♥吗
Yeah, I remember.
我记得
Well, one of those kids grew up to be an actual cop.
其中一个 长大后真成了警♥察♥
You'll never guess who it is.
你永远猜不到是谁
Just walk to your car.
往车那儿走
Don't show him you know who he is.
不要表现出你已经知道了
Ok, I won't.
恩 我不会
What's that tone?
怎么了
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表