剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Yeah, well, people said I was nuts
是 别人都说我疯了
to wire this whole place for video.
才会把整栋房♥子都装上摄像机
Who's laughing now?
现在谁笑到最后了
Hopefully not Garrett.
希望不是盖瑞特
Why can't I find him?
为什么找不到他
I've got cameras in virtually every room in the...
我在每个房♥间里都装了摄像头
except here.
除了这里
It's all right, it's ok, it's ok, it's ok.
没事 没事
Come on, come on, come on.
快点
Something's wrong.
不对劲
That door is offline.
那扇门离线了
What?
什么
There he is.
他在那
Garrett!
盖瑞特
Garrett!
盖瑞特
Garrett, no.
盖瑞特 不
Garrett, you think you're hurting your father,
盖瑞特 你以为这是在伤害你父亲
But this will ruin your life.
但你会毁了自己的人生
Time to spread the wealth, Nathan.
是时候散财了 内森
Garrett?
盖瑞特
Garrett!
盖瑞特
Open the door! Come on!
开门 快点
No, no, no, you're not gonna get a signal in here.
不 这里一点信♥号♥♥都没有
These walls are too thick.
这些墙太厚了
But there's gotta be a way out of here, right?
但总有方法出去的 对吗
He cut the land line, too.
他把电♥话♥线也切断了
Oh, no.
不好
What is that?
怎么了
What's happening?
发生什么了
He must have started an electrical fire when he cut those wires.
他一定是切断电线时 引起了电线起火
That smoke is toxic.
这烟有毒
There's gotta be ventilation.
没事 有通风的
No, that is the ventilation right there.
不 通风口就在那里
And if he's cut all those wires,
如果他切断了所有电线
Then that smoke alarm is not alerting anyone.
那谁也听不到烟的警报声
Well, how long until they start to miss you out there?
外面的人多久后会来找你
Too long.
太久了
We'll die in here.
我们会死在这里
Here! Help me put this over the vent, all right?
给 帮我把这个盖住通风口
Come on!
快点
Ok.
好
This is not gonna buy us enough...enough time.
这样也争取不了多少时间的
It doesn't matter. We can't give up.
不论如何 我们不能放弃
I never meant for any of this to happen.
我从没想过会发生这些事
What about Garrett? Is this all just a part of his plan?
那盖瑞特呢 这是他计划的一部分吗
Is Amy here? What is he trying to do?
艾米在这吗 他想做什么
It's some kind of robin hood plan to get back at Nathan.
这是他对内森的罗宾汉复仇计划
I watched him typing. I think he's leaking Nathan's software
我看到他在打字 他要泄露内森的软件
to give away free to everyone.
免费送给大众
But he never meant any physical harm.
但他从没想过要伤人
Well, then help us! Please go find Eli.
那就帮帮我们 请去找伊莱
Let's go, come on.
我们走 快点
Come on, come on.
快点 快点
You gotta go in there. Garrett's inside.
你赶快进去 盖瑞特在里面
They're trapped in the panic room.
他们被困在密室了
Nathan needs your help!
内森需要你的帮助
Garrett!
盖瑞特
Get away from there. You're done.
离开那里 你完蛋了
No, wait. I'm trying to help them.
别 等等 我在帮他们
No! He's the only one who knows how to get Nathan out.
不 只有他知道怎样救内森出来
Let him go. He can help.
放开他 他能帮忙
They need air!
他们需要氧气
Hurry, Garrett, quick!
快点 盖瑞特 快点
I'm trying, I'm trying!
我正在尽力
I got it!
弄好了
You nearly killed us.
你差点杀了我们
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你知道自己在做什么吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
Let's go.
我们走
Now, if charges are brought,
如果提起诉讼
what kind of penalties would he be facing?
他可能面临什么罪名呢
None of this should have happened.
这一切都不该发生的
If I knew how to stop it...
我早该阻止他
Well, you could have stopped it from ever starting.
你当初就可以阻止
Why didn't you tell Nathan you had a child?
你为何不告诉内森 你们有个孩子
Well, it was complicated.
事情太复杂
Even I didn't know about Garrett at first.
一开始 我也不知道怀了盖瑞特
I was walking home from work
我下班回家
when I started feeling lightheaded and weak.
突然感到轻微头晕 无力
I'd been having a hard time keeping anything down.
我那段日子什么都吃不下去
I thought it was a stomach virus.
原以为只是胃病
Then I collapsed.
后来 我昏倒了
Someone got me to the hospital.
有人送我进了医院
Can you hear me?
能听到我说话吗
Do you know where you are?
知道你在哪儿吗
The doctor said I was severely dehydrated...
医生说我严重脱水
And that I was pregnant.
并且我还有孕在身
You were running, and the next thing you knew,
你当时在跑着 醒过来后
You were hearing your baby's heartbeat on the monitor.
就听到了监视器里婴儿的心跳
Why didn't you share any of this with Nathan?
为什么你不把这些告诉内森
I planned to, but by the time
我本来打算的
I got home to our apartment, Nathan was gone.
可是我到家时 内森已经走了
He'd packed up his stuff and moved out.
他把东西收拾好 搬出去了
Why?
为什么
You'd have to ask him that.
这你得问他了
All right, I'm gonna post Garrett's bail,
好吧 我会保释盖瑞特
My lawyer will represent him.
我的律师会替他辩护
But whatever happens next
但是接下去的事情
is out of my control.
我就无能为力了
We all need to talk.
我们得一起谈谈
Of course I remember that night.
当然我记得那晚
What I still don't understand
到现在我还不明白
is why she didn't call me,
为何当时她不打我电♥话♥
Tell me that she was in the hospital.
告诉我她进了医院
Would you even have been there?
你会去吗
Were you already gone? You left me.
你是不是已经走了 是你离我而去
Nathan, first you have to tell Amy why you left her.
内森 首先你得告诉艾米为什么舍她而去
I tried to call her office that night,
那晚我打电♥话♥到她的办公室
and they said that she had been gone from work for quite a while.
她同事说她下班很久了
And, uh, many hours later, Amy still wasn't home.
我在家门口等了很久 艾米依然没有回家
It wasn't like her not to call.
她不打电♥话♥ 很反常
So I panicked.
我开始害怕
I started calling her friends,
我给她的朋友打电♥话♥
I called the police, I even called the morgue.
报了警 甚至打电♥话♥给太平间
And I kept having this part of me that was saying,
我一直这样告诉我自己
Don't worry, everything's gonna be ok,
不要担心 一切都会没事的
There's gotta be a good explanation for this.
这事一定有很好的解释
But there was this other part.
但我心里还有另一个想法
That lived in fear, ever since your sister went missing.
走从你姐姐失踪后 就一直处于恐惧之中
And I thought, I never want to go through that again.
我当时想 我再也不要经历第二次了
I'll never go through that again.
我再也不要经历第二次了
I...I called him at work the next day and tried to talk,
第二天我打电♥话♥去他单位 想找他谈谈
but before I could even get a word out...
可我还没来得及开口...
She's saying that she tried to explain.
她说她试图向你解释
No, I wouldn't let her.
我没给她机会
No, I told her that we were done
没有 我告诉她 我们俩完了
and that there was nothing left.
我们之间没有牵挂了
But clearly there was.
我显然错了
A lot.
还不少
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表