剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Previously on Ghost Whisperer...
《鬼语者》前情回顾
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
There is something you need to kwon.
有件事得告诉你
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
You'v got to find that book.
你一定要找到那本书
That book... It's special.
那本书很特别
It shouldn't end up in the wrong hands.
绝不能落入恶人之手
The book is the one come and threat.
那本书在警告我
I mean, my dreams, the thief. The book is the key to everything.
我的梦 那个贼 那本书是一切的关键
The book is always changeing.
书的内容一直在变化
New things are written. Old things are erased.
不断写入新的内容 擦去旧的内容
I know this is about our baby, I just kown it.
这肯定和孩子有关 我就是知道
Will my son be able to do what I do? No.
我儿子会继承我的能力吗 不会
He'll be able to do much, much more.
他的能力远不止如此
I looked at the book last night
我昨晚翻阅了那本书
And there was something really scary.
有一行字令人胆寒
September 25th.
9月25日
My due date.
我的预产期
Ok.
小心
You've changed the sheets.
你换了床单
Yeah. It gets dusty.
是的 积灰了
In one day?
一天就积灰了
I think you need to get something to eat.
你该吃点东西了
Ok.
好的
Thank you, for painting the room again.
谢谢 把房♥间又刷了一遍
You are right, honey.
你是对的 亲爱的
Bule is better, calmer.
蓝色确实更好看 更安逸
I miss the yellow.
我又怀念黄色了
Don't, you're perfect. It's perfect.
别 你很棒 一切都很完美
I'm just...
我只是
I'm grumpy. No.
我这烂脾气 别这么说
Moody! That's what I am.
我太喜怒无常了
I am just a big crazy pregnant moody lady.
我就是个喜怒无常的大肚婆
And you have exams. It's nothing, it's fine.
你还要复习考试 小事而已
No, med school is nothing?
医学院是小事
It's huge. Ok!
那可是大事
And then you cooked, and you exchanged to correct the new one.
你还为我做饭 还换了一套新布置
So much better. By the way, I mean you've done such...
舒服多了 话说回来 你做了这么多
you couldn't have got my car fix?
你怎么没把我的车修好
I remember they had to order the part.
他们好像需要时间等配件到货
Yeah, but did you tell them that we are stuck in your truck?
但你有没有说 我们被困在你的卡车里了
Your ancient unreliable truck?
你那辆破烂而不可靠的卡车
I mean, did you tell them that this is an emergency?
你有告诉他们 这是紧急情况吗
What emergency? This could be an emergency.
什么紧急情况 也许就会突发紧急
Look, I know that it's your due that the watchers predicted.
我知道观察者预言今天是预产期
But you're not ganna have a baby tonight,
但你今晚不会生孩子的
'cuz it's after 8.
都已经八点了
It's the Book of Changes.
是《易变之书》
Ok, not the watchers, and it's been right about everything else.
不是观察者 而且它的预言都成真了
Ok. Do you really want it to be right about this.
那么 你真的希望预言成真吗
I wanna be prepared.
我希望有备无患
Easy. I got.
小心 我自己能行
Let's go.
出发吧
Hi, how are you holding up?
你孩子怎样了
Sixteen laps. No progress.
来了十六趟 还没生
I can't do this. I can't do this. Yes you can. You have to.
我做不到 你能行 不行也得行
Ok, you're gonna be ok.
放心 没事的
Come on!
跟我走
Hey, honey. The doctor is here. We should go.
亲爱的 医生来了 我们进去吧
Thank you for not treating me like I'm crazy.
谢谢你不把我当成疯子看
It's just the feeling, you know.
我心里就是放不下
Doesn't sound like you're in labor.
没有即将分娩的征兆
But we'll just make sure everything is ok.
以防万一 我们还是给你检查一下
Ok.
谢谢
Your baby is showing signs of fetal distress.
胎儿有宫内窒息的征兆
We need to move you to immediate delivery.
我们必须立刻送你进去分娩
Get Dr. Glasson. Call the OR.
呼叫格拉森医生 预定手术室
Jim what's happening? They have to get the baby out.
吉姆 怎么了 他们要把胎儿取出来
Something's obstructing the blood supply, could be the cord.
胎儿供血受阻 可能是脐带曲张
Is it ok?
他没事吧
Is everything ok?
发生什么事了
Ok, was it ok? Jim?
孩子没事吧 吉姆
You need to do a C-section right now.
你需要立即实行剖腹产
You're ganna be ok, Melinda. I'm gonna be with you.
没事的 梅林达 我陪着你
I'll be right with you, I promise. Jim.
我就在你身边 我保证 吉姆
Jim, I'm scared. Honey, I'm right here.
吉姆 我害怕 亲爱的 有我在
It will be ok.
没事的
You'll feel pressure, ok?
会有点压♥迫♥感 别担心
You're doing great. Here we go.
你做得很好 开始了
Here he comes.
孩子出来了
We got you, little guy.
我们来了 小家伙
It's almost there.
马上就出来了
This color is good.
血色正常
Tell me what's gonna happen.
告诉我接下来会发生什么
Is he gonna be ok?
他会不会有事
Is he gonna be born this day like the book said
他会如书中预言的那样在今天出生吗
because that's his fate?
这是他的宿命吗
Fate.
宿命
You made this happen,
这是你造成的
You end the book.
你改变了书的内容
So that's how it works?
是这样的吗
Fate and freewill working together?
宿命与意志共同作用
I hope so,
希望如此
I'd really like to see your child live.
我很想看见你的孩子活下来
Ok, we got it, we got it.
好的 出来了 出来了
Out at 11:48.
时间 11点48分
Mel, you're ok, you are all right.
梅 没事了
Hello, buddy.
你好 小家伙
His color is good.
血色正常
He's not breathing. He isn't breathing.
他没有呼吸 没有呼吸
Why isn't he breathing?
怎么会没有呼吸呢
What do you mean he's not breathing?
没有呼吸是什么意思
It's OK. It's all right.
没事的 放心
What do you mean he's not breathing? You stay with him.
他没有呼吸是什么意思 快看着他
It's all right. I will. I will.
放心 我会的
Is...is he OK? He'll be OK.
他怎样了 不会有事的
They're giving him breath.
给他戴上氧气罩了
It's OK.
没事的
Buddy, come on!
小家伙 加油
Here we go.
有呼吸了
Here's your little boy.
小男孩来了
I feel like I've waited my whole life just to be with you.
我觉得我这辈子就是为了陪你
Hi, Doctor Chase. You were gone a really long time. Something wrong?
蔡斯医生 你离开了很久 出什么事了吗
His Edgar scores are normal. He's healthy and responsive.
他的埃氏指数正常 又健康又好动
Everything seems to be fine.
看来不会有事
Doc, is there anything you're not telling us?
医生 有什么事瞒着我们吗
When we got to him, his pulse was low, his coloring was blue.
他出生后 脉搏很弱 肤色发青
Everything pointed to some kind of obstruction or distress.
这都是分娩受阻的表现
And then, before he even breathed on his own,
可后来 在他自主呼吸之前
his color flooded back.
血色就回来了
I've never seen anything like it.
我从未遇到过这样的情况
I think somebody's ready to celebrate.
看来某人已经准备要庆祝一番了
He wants to nurse.
他需要喂奶了
You are not just somebody. Your name's Aiden.
你可不是一般人 你叫艾登
Honey, my dad's name. Are you sure.
这是我爸的名字 真要这么叫他吗
Aiden Lucas.
艾登·卢卡斯
He'll celebrate Sam, too, you know.
也要为萨姆纪念一下
Two people who brought us this beautiful little life.
是他们两人给我们带来了这美丽的小生命
Thank you.
谢谢
That's normal. OK.
这很正常 好的
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表