剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Are you sure you want to get rid of it?
你确定要卖♥♥掉吗
Yeah, my sister and I went through everything. We agreed.
是的 我和我妹妹都商量过了
My father died a couple months ago,
我父亲几个月前去世了
So we're trying to get the house ready to put on the market.
所以我们想要卖♥♥掉那栋房♥子
Oh, look at this.
看这个
Those are costumes.
那些是戏服
We have boxes of them.
我们有好几箱呢
My parents had this huge halloween party every year.
我父母每年都会举♥行♥热闹的万圣节派对
It was...
曾经
It was kind of our thing.
这是我家的盛事
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Don't be.
没关系
Why don't you just let us take care of the rest?
剩下的事就交给我们来打理吧
That would be great. I should go anyway.
那太好了 我该走了
I have a meeting at school.
我要去学校开会
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Sure. I'll call you.
没问题 我到时打给你
Ok.
好的
Is that a costume, or did her father ride?
那是戏服 还是他爸爸的骑具
No, no, no, this box is costumes
不 不 这一箱是戏服
And this is all riding gear.
这是骑马的装备
The Mayhews are big horse people.
梅休一家人是个骑士大家族
They have that farm out on Pearson Way.
他们在皮尔森大道上有自己的农场
Where's the barnacle? Did we lose her?
跟屁虫呢 甩掉了吗
Don't tell me Aiden's teacher is haunted.
别告诉我 艾登的老师也被鬼魂缠上了
Ah, there are memories attached to these things.
这些东西上附着了某人的记忆
I just don't know if they connect with what I saw it last night.
但不知与我昨晚看见的有何关联
But it was riding a horse.
但它的确骑着一匹马
It? A man.
它 一个男人
A headless man.
无头的男人
And you're thinking it's Caroline's father?
你认为他是卡罗琳的爸爸
This is a small town, Mel.
这镇子这么小 梅
If someone were decapitated,
如果有人被斩首
we would have heard about it.
我们肯定会听说的
Well, there's gotta be more to it than that.
事情一定没那么简单
I would really love to ask some questions before Caroline gets home.
我要趁卡罗琳回家前 问她些问题
Oh, yeah, go, go. I'm happy to do it.
去吧 我很乐意效劳
Ok, thanks.
多谢了
Maybe I'll find a costume in here for me.
也许我能从中给自己找套戏服
Is this the Mayhews? Yeah, hi.
这里是梅休家吗 对
Can I help you?
您有什么事吗
My name is Melinda Gordon.
我叫梅林达·戈登
I own an antique store in town,
我在镇上开了间古董店
And I spoke with Caroline today.
今天我和卡罗琳聊过
Oh, that's my sister. I'm Dana Mayhew.
她是我姐姐 我叫丹娜·梅休
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Um, could we talk for a second?
我们能聊一会吗
Sure. Come on in. Ok.
当然 请进吧 好的
So now that mom's squared away,
现在妈妈已经搬走了
Caroline and I thought that we would tackle the house.
我和卡罗琳打算卖♥♥掉这栋房♥子
How long have you been back from the city?
你们从城里回到这里多久了
I took two weeks off
我请了两周的假
to help Caroline organize the house.
来帮卡罗琳打理这房♥子
You know, when you're a kid,
小时候
You can't wait to get away, but...
总是迫不及待地想离开 但是
I don't know, now I miss this place.
我现在想念这地方了
I'm not sure if we have any more pieces of that particular china set.
我不确定是否还有那种瓷具了
Where's the barnacle? Did we lose her?
跟屁虫呢 甩掉了吗
Dana.
丹娜
Joel, this is Melinda.
乔尔 这位是梅林达
Caroline teaches her son.
卡罗琳是她儿子的老师
And she's gonna help us sell some things from the house at her shop.
她把我们的东西拿去她店里卖♥♥
This is Joel.
这是乔尔
He's been a friend of ours since we were little.
我们从小就是朋友了
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
You, too.
我也是
Dana was just telling me about her family.
丹娜正在和我聊她的家庭
Such great people.
他们是大好人
Mr. Mayhew was like a second father to me.
梅休先生待我如同父亲一般
Taught me how to ride, sail.
教我如何骑马和航行
It's a shame.
真的很遗憾
You both look so young.
你们看起来都很年轻
Was your father young, too?
你的父亲也很年轻吗
I mean, was it unexpected?
他是意外死亡吗
No.
不
He had early onset Alzheimer's.
他有早发性老年痴呆症
He was sick for a long time before he died.
他去世前就已经病了很久了
You know, there's more stuff this way.
那里还有些东西
There's a whole lifetime worth.
积攒了一生的东西
Lots of memories in this house.
这房♥子里太多的回忆
I think there might be something in this box.
这箱子里也许有什么东西
I know that this is going to sound like a strange question,
容我问个奇怪的问题
but how did it affect your father?
它是怎么影响你父亲的
The illness, I mean.
我是指那病
It was horrible.
很可怕
He was delusional,
让他产生了妄想
and that goes with the territory. He saw things.
再后来 他看见一些东西
Awful things.
可怕的东西
What kind of things?
什么样的东西
Twisted images of the one thing he loved the most.
他最爱的东西的变♥态♥形式
The horses?
那些马
Yes.
是的
When he got his diagnosis, he was so angry.
他得知诊断后 很生气
They basically said he was going to lose his mind.
医生说他将会慢慢失去理智
Can you imagine what that would feel like?
你能想象那种感受吗
So the father loved horses and lost his head to alzheimer's.
父亲爱马 并因老年痴呆症而失去理智
Gabing, gabang, headless horseman.
咯噔 咯噔 无头骑士
You got your ghost.
你找到你的鬼魂了
Ok, but I had a vision
对 但是我有过意象
of the father seeing the ghost,
那父亲看见了这鬼魂
Like he was being haunted by the horseman.
他像是被骑士鬼魂缠上了
Or a projection of the man's own fears.
也可能是他自身恐惧的产物
Ok, so is that what's galloping around town right now, his fears?
那现在驰骋本镇的是什么 他的恐惧
Or his rage.
或是他的愤怒
You said he didn't take the diagnosis well.
你说过 他不接受医生的诊断
Would you?
唤作你 你会吗
I expect to lose my mind on a daily basis.
我完全理解自己每天都失去理智
I'm a shrink, you know.
我是个心理医生
Ok. So if dad is our ghost
就算这位父亲是我们要找的鬼魂
But he's delusional, then how do I reach him?
但他有妄想症 我怎么找到他
I don't know. I'm in over my head.
我不知道 这超出我的能力了
I can't make heads or tales of it.
我对此毫无头绪
Ok, what happened in Sleepy Hollow?
《断头谷》里发生了什么
Did you read the book?
你读过那本书吗
Yeah. It's basically the tale of Ichabod Crane,
读了 主要是伊卡博·克莱恩的传说
This gangly loser who reaches above his station.
这个瘦削的失败者超越了自己的地位
Above his station?
超越自己的地位
He likes this pretty girl,
他爱上一个美丽的女孩
He's head over heels for her, you might say.
可以说 他为她神魂颠倒
Uh, you might.
这是你说的
Anyway, she's out of his league.
他和她身份相差太大
So the girl's studly boyfriend uses the legend of the headless horseman
于是女孩的男友利用无头骑士的传说
to scare poor Ichabod off.
去吓退可怜的伊卡博
Well, what about the horseman?
那骑士呢
Just some Hessian mercenary who came to a bad end.
只是个死于非命的黑森雇佣兵
See? That's who I think we should be looking for.
懂了吧 那才是我们的寻找目标
The rider, not Caroline's father.
是骑士 而不是卡罗琳的父亲
Oh, right. Some invisible dead German mercenary.
没错 一个无形的已死德国雇佣兵
There's a lot of those around.
附近能找到不少
Have you lost your head? Say goodnight, Eli.
你也失去理智了吗 晚安 伊莱
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表