剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
How do you deal with a haunting like this?
这种闹鬼事件你会怎么处理
Ineptly, so far.
目前为止 无能为力
And I keep getting distracted by all these visions I'm getting from Aiden.
我还不时地被艾登传来的意象所分心
He keeps having weird surgery nightmares.
他一直做着奇怪的手术噩梦
How do you know that they're his?
你怎么知道是他梦境里的
It's been happening a lot lately.
最近发生地太多了
Getting used to it. Oh, poor kid.
已经习惯了 可怜的孩子
No, it's fine.
没事
He doesn't remember any of them.
他什么都不记得
I get them loud and clear.
我反而是清清楚楚记得
Same one, same time every night.
每晚都是同一时间 同一个梦
Man, you have got so much on your plate.
天哪 你的棘手事情那么多
And I'm sorry, but I have to go.
可我还得抱歉 我得走了
Are you sure you don't want to give Roger a second chance?
你确定不再给罗杰一次机会了吗
A lot of fish in the sea, and all that.
天涯何处无芳草
But it proves he has a romantic side!
可他还是有浪漫的一面
And besides, you told me that that Maitre'd was obnoxious
何况 你说过那领班的确很讨厌
And had spilled things on you before, so maybe
而且以前也往你身上撒过东西 也许
Roger was just,
罗杰只是
I don't know, protecting you.
在保护你
Ok, I admit it,
好吧 我承认
The violets were impressive.
紫罗兰的确很感人
But they're not a get out of jail card.
但它们不是出狱许可证
Eli...
伊莱
There's no easy way to break this to you,
我也想不出委婉的方式
So I'm just going to give it to you straight.
所以我就直说了
You don't have swine flu.
你没有得猪流感
You have laryngitis.
只是喉炎
No, and you don't have flesh eating bacteria, either.
不 你也没有感染食肉菌
It's probably just hives.
八成是荨麻疹
You had hives all over your rear end through the whole fourth grade.
你四年级时 屁♥股♥上全是荨麻疹
Eli, what is all this stuff? Ahh.
伊莱 这些都是什么啊
"define regular."
"什么叫常规"
"this is what I call clean."
"这就是我说的清洁"
"i am not hungry."
"我不饿"
"typical morning conversation with mom."
"每天早晨与母亲的谈话"
I'm just trying to take care of you.
我只想好好照顾你
Did I just walk into the middle of family feud?
莫非我打断了你们的家务事了
"A. You're smothering me.
第一 你快让我受不了了
"B. Suggestions about more fiber, inappropriate.
第二 补充纤维的建议是不适当的
And C., I just want privacy."
第三 我需要私人空间
You want privacy? You got it.
你想要私人空间 如你所愿
I know when I'm not wanted.
我知道自己现在不受欢迎
Eli, just take 2 aspirin or whatever's your poison and...
伊莱 记得吃两片阿司匹林
Be grateful I believe in house calls.
感谢我给你上门出诊吧
I can't change it, he's gone. I...
我无法挽救 他死了 我
What?
怎么
I killed him. I...
我杀了他 我
I killed him!
我杀了他
"murderous ghost attached to this instrument, big time."
"行凶的鬼魂附在这工具上 重要"
You've had two hauntings from this surgeon ghost.
这医生鬼魂纠缠着两样东西了
Why didn't you tell me there was a spirit attached to this thing?
你怎么没告诉我这上面有鬼魂附着
I didn't know. I thought the visions that I was having
我那时不知道 我以为那些意象
Were Aiden's dreams, and he was sending them to me.
是艾登的梦 是他传给我的
Sorry. A guy just likes to know who's in this house,
抱歉 我只是想知道谁在我家
Especially if they're dead.
尤其是死人
Do you have a date or something?
你有约会吗
Well, kind of. Just stay with me.
算是吧 你陪我一起去
So what's the deal with this ghost?
这鬼魂想干嘛
Well, if he's attached to the instrument,
如果他附在这器具上
Then it's an imprint haunting.
那就是印记纠缠
Oh, not a ghost loop.
不是鬼魂循环
We've been through that, right?
我们经历过了 不是吗
Yeah, exactly.
没错
Where a ghost gets stuck reliving a traumatic event over and over again
鬼魂困在人间 一遍遍经历痛苦的事件
Until he can figure out how to make it right.
直到他弄明白如何挽救
Traumatic is an understatement.
痛苦这词太轻了
Look, how can I help?
我能帮上什么忙吗
Can you tell me what kind of surgery this ghost is performing?
你能告诉我 这鬼魂做的是哪类手术吗
Actually, I can do better than tell you.
事实上 我不仅能告诉你
I can watch it.
我可以看见
What do you see?
你看到什么了
Everything's pretty old.
设备都很老旧
It's a long time ago.
很久以前了
Can you guess a date?
你能估计一下年份吗
1950s.
五十年代
There's a big machine in the corner.
角落里有一台大机器
Lots of tubes.
有很多软管
Is there anything written on it? What does it say?
上面写什么了吗
It says "oxygenator."
写着"充氧器"
Oh, it's a heart-lung machine, wow.
是心肺机
And if it's the fifties,
如果是在五十年代
That's one of the first of its kind.
那就是第一代机器了
Patient off heart-lung.
病人已脱离心肺机
They just took him off the machine.
他们刚把他脱离那台机器
They're operating on his chest.
正在他胸口做手术
All right, if that's open heart surgery,
若是心脏直视手术
There's only a few procedures they could have done at that time.
凭那时的技术 可行手术种类并不多
He's in cardiac arrest.
他心脏停搏了
Doctor, his heart stopped.
医生 他的心跳停止了
Wait, wait! Do something!
等等 快想办法
Doctor, do something! We're losing him!
医生 快想办法 他快死了
No, please! Wait, my patient!
不 拜托等等 我的病人
Do something!
快想办法
This can't be!
这不可能
Get him outside.
带他出去
We're losing him.
他快死了
Nothing. Keep trying.
没反应 继续抢救
He's gone.
他死了
Well, keep trying, keep trying.
接着尝试 继续尝试
Now what is it?
现在怎么样了
Something went wrong.
出了一些差错
The doctor made a mistake
医生犯了个错误
And the patient died on the table.
然后病人死于手术台上
Buddy.
小家伙
What is it? What's wrong?
什么事 怎么了
Did we wake you up?
我们吵醒你了吗
I feel like...
我感觉好像
Like what, baby?
宝贝 好像什么
Like I did something wrong.
我做错了什么事
Like I did something bad to somebody.
像是我对某人做了坏事
I didn't mean it.
我不是故意的
You didn't do anything wrong.
你没有做错事
It was just a bad dream.
只是个噩梦
Well, it explains why Aiden's been feeling like he's done something wrong.
这下弄清了艾登觉得做了错事的原因
You know, it's not his dreams.
这不是他的梦
It's the presence of this ghost.
而是鬼魂的内心
A ghost that accidentally killed one of his patients
五十多年前 在手术中
during surgery over 50 years ago?
意外害死病人的鬼魂吗
There was a lot of confusion. He was very upset,
他当时很疑惑 也很不安
And they had to take him out of the O.R.
他们不得不把他带出手术室
Think there's any connection between your surgery ghost
你的手术室鬼魂和我的停尸房♥鬼魂
and my morgue ghost?
有何联♥系♥吗
What if the morgue ghost was the patient who was killed?
也许停尸房♥鬼魂就是那个死去的病人
I mean, think about it, you know?
你想想看
All these hauntings started the day you found that instrument.
这些意象是自你找到这工具那天开始的
Yeah, I guess that makes as much sense as anything else.
看来这种说法最合理
Not really sure how to take that.
这句话该怎么理解呢
Uh, with a little dose of irony, my dear.
略带讽刺 亲爱的
I thought so.
我也这么认为
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表