剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
or to talk to his fiance.
或是找他未婚妻谈清楚
It all seemed so harmless.
表面看来毫无恶意
Harmless?
没有恶意
All right, Jack, are you ready to do this?
杰克 你准备好了吗
I'm going to get your wife on the line now.
我要接通你妻子的电♥话♥了
You said she's at work, right? Yeah.
你说她是在工作 是的
Hello?
你好
Mags, it's me.
麦琪 是我
Hey, You ok? No, I'm not.
你还好吗 不 不好
I have something to tell you. Are you alone?
我有事要告诉你 你是一个人吗
What do you...
你要
I told my wife that I was leaving her.
我告诉她 我要离开她
Well, you know, you saw the transcript.
你看过脚本 你知道的
What do you mean you're not coming home tonight?
你不回来了 是什么意思
Maggie, I...
麦琪 我
things haven't been going well, and I'm leaving.
最近不太顺 我要走了
Things haven't been going well?
不太顺
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I want a divorce.
我要离婚
It's over.
我们结束了
I can't believe this.
我不相信
You're telling me this over the phone?
你居然打电♥话♥告诉我
I'm sorry, it's just...
很抱歉 我只是
There's no other way to say it.
没有其他办法来说出口
So she was in on it?
她是知道内情的
We were instant messaging back and forth the entire time.
我们从头至尾都在用即时通讯
But she told me that it was a horrible shock
但她说 她听到时非常震惊
and that it ended your marriage.
并因此结束了你们的婚姻
In a way it did.
这么说也不算错
Things were never the same after that call.
电♥话♥之后 一切都不再像从前那样了
Our trip sucked.
那趟旅行糟透了
It was like I opened the door for every doubt she had about me.
就像是我打开了她心存怀疑的大门
So wait a minute. Maggie lied to me?
等等 麦琪骗了我
Why would she do that?
她为什么这么做
All I know is that she can be very convincing.
她很能让人信服
Who is she? What?
她是谁 什么
Maggie, there's no one.
麦琪 没有第三者
Tell her about the trip, Jack.
告诉她旅行的事 杰克
The one to the Bahamas.
巴哈马之旅
Wait, you said that...
等等 你答应过
The one you're taking with your girlfriend. Tell her!
你和女友一起去的旅行 告诉她
What's happening? Who is this?
发生什么了 那是谁
Hey, Maggie, this is DJ Dean Olsen at WQRY.
麦琪 我是WQRY的主持人迪恩·奥尔森
I know this is upsetting,
我知道你现在很不安
but this is your chance to get all the details,
但这是你了解所有细节的良机
like who your husband's going to be rolling around in the sand with.
比如谁将与你丈夫同去岛边的沙滩漫步
You're taking her on vacation the day you leave me?
你要在离开我的当天 带她去度假
Who is she?!
她是谁
Maggie, let's meet. We'll talk.
我们见个面 好好谈谈
Oh, now you want to meet!
现在你想见面了
Why, so you can lie to me some more
为什么 想编造谎言
about all the late nights?
来掩盖多夜的不归吗
Maggie, really, this is enough.
麦琪 够了
Late night?
深夜
Jack, didn't you tell me there was one very late night?
杰克 你不是说过有那么一夜
At some party?
在某次派对里
The party at Doozy's house!
豪杰吧的派对
When I was home, sick! Jack,
我生病在家的那次 杰克
Your wife needs to know. She has a right.
你妻子有权知道
And don't forget about our deal,
还有 别忘了我们的约定
full disclosure, no holding back.
全部坦白 毫无保留
So who is she? Come on.
她是谁 说吧
A hammock and clear blue waters
吊带床和碧蓝的海水
are waiting for you and the woman you love!
在等着你和你爱的女人
The thing is, I didn't know why she brought up that party.
问题是 我不知道她为何要提起派对
I thought she was just playing along.
我想她只是在配合我
But I still had to name someone
但我仍要说出一个名字
or good-bye, Bahamas.
不然 巴哈马就泡汤了
And the trip that you wanted to take with your wife Maggie.
其实你想带你妻子一起去
To get it, I named a girl who worked in my office.
于是 我说了个在我办公室工作的女孩
I said I was leaving her for Daisy.
我说我是为了戴茜而离开了她
Why would you do that if you weren't involved?
你们既然没有关系 为什么这么说
She was the first person that popped into my head.
她是第一个蹦入我脑子的名字
I know it's hard to believe with us married and all,
现在我们结了婚 我知道你很难相信
but it was random.
但我真是随便编的
He just kept pushing me and pushing me for a name.
他不断逼我说出一个名字
And so did your wife.
你的妻子也是
Even though she knew it was a prank.
尽管她知道这只是一个恶作剧
Even thought your instant message told her to stop.
尽管你发消息让她停止
Did you know Daisy was engaged?
你知道戴茜已经订婚了吗
Yeah.
知道
So did my wife. I...
我妻子也知道
I guess that's why she seemed like a safe choice.
所以我才觉得 她是个安全的选择
Did she know her?
她们认识吗
The whole floor would go out for drinks sometimes.
整楼层的同事有时都会一起去喝酒
Daisy brought Bruce, Maggie would usually join us.
戴茜带上布鲁斯 麦琪也经常加入我们
Was she jealous of her?
你妻子嫉妒她吗
I could not have a conversation with a woman, any woman,
我若和任何女人搭讪
without Maggie grilling me with questions.
麦琪都会拷问我
But I was faithful, I swear.
但我很忠诚 我发誓
So she never got the answer she was looking for.
她一直得不到想要的答案
And she thought she could get somebody else to get it out of you.
她就觉得 能通过别人来撬开你的嘴
Like a radio DJ.
比如电台主持
Somebody parked in front the other day asking for directions,
前几天 有人停车向我问路
Radio blasting.
广播突然响了
I was cringing, nothing happening.
我吓坏了 可是什么都没发生
I went to the store,
我后来去商店
music floating throughout the sound system,
音乐在音响中弥漫
song after song.
一首接一首
But not that song. The ghost song.
但没有那首歌♥ 那首鬼歌♥
Either he has changed his playlist,
他若非是换了播放列表
or he's done with me.
就是不再纠缠我了
We think he's done with you.
我想他是不再缠你了
Unfortunately, he's moved on to his ex-fiance.
不幸的是 他转向了他的前未婚妻
and her new husband Jack.
以及她的新老公杰克
Wait a minute, he married that girl?
等等 他和那女孩结婚了
Daisy. You remember the call now?
戴茜 你记起那通电♥话♥了
I read the transcript you found.
我读了你找出来的脚本
We think until the ghost realized they're actually together,
鬼魂之前没意识到他们真在一起了
he was either dormant
所以他也许在冬眠
or happy to haunt just you.
或是乐意只纠缠你
After he died, he probably saw that the callers were still together.
死后 他看见打电♥话♥的双方仍在一起
At least for a little while.
至少持续了一段时间
And then he saw his fiance crying her eyes out,
后来 他看到未婚妻为他哭得伤心欲绝
missing him, and realized he had died for nothing.
思念着他 才发现自己死得毫无意义
Not for nothing.
并非毫无意义
For my ratings.
收听率上去了
How can I help them?
我能怎么帮他们
You said you've been over the transcript, right?
你看过脚本了 是吧
Yeah. It sounded like the bit where he's leaving her
他说要离开她的那一段
was just you goading him into an admission...
听着像是你逼着他承认的
A real admission.
非承认不可
Well, yeah. That's what his wife wanted.
是的 她妻子这么要求的
You're sure?
确定
You remember?
你记起来了
Well, even if I didn't,
就算我不记得
these pieces have a rhythm.
这类节目都有固定套路
You know, you do 'em.
你干这行 你清楚
Somebody's looking for a name.
有人想知道配偶的出轨对象
If this guy wasn't a friend of the station or professional actor...
若对方不认识电台的人 也不是演员
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表