剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
I mean, Paul and I both thought it was just Cassidy's muscle spasms,
我和保罗觉得是卡希蒂肌肉痉挛所致
but she always blamed it on the other people in the house.
她总说是房♥子里有其他人
I mean, we didn't believe her until...
我们一直都没信 直到...
Strange things started happening to you and your husband.
你和你丈夫都遇上奇怪的事
Yeah. Violent things...
没错 很暴♥力♥的事
Uh, furniture falling over,
家具倒了一地
Dishes flying off the shelves,
餐具一片片飞离橱柜
Doors slamming... usually around midnight,
门自己砰地关上了 多是在半夜
The same time Cassidy would wake up.
同时卡希蒂也会惊醒
2 weeks after she died,
她死后两周
Something pushed my husband down the stairs,
我丈夫被什么东西推下了楼梯
And we haven't been back since.
自那以后 我们再没回去过
Wait. Her ghost was inside the mirror?
等等 她的鬼魂出现在镜子里
Yeah. Not for long. It's like she didn't wanna show herself,
没错 但没多久 她貌似并不愿现身
So she hid in the mirror.
所以藏在镜子里
Here, mommy. Let me help.
妈妈 我来帮忙
You and daddy work too much.
你和爸爸工作太辛苦了
That's sweet. Good man.
太贴心了 好孩子
Wait a minute. So why would she haunt her own parents,
可她为什么要缠上自己的父母
Especially so violently?
还表现得这么暴♥力♥
I'm not even sure if it was her.
我不敢肯定是她
I mean, she told her mother about people in the house, scary people.
我告诉她妈妈说 屋里有恐怖的人
Apparently she would wake up at midnight screaming.
她常会在半夜惊醒尖叫
You know, maybe the ghosts were stuck in some kind of loop
也许是鬼魂陷入了某种循环
Living the same experience over and over again.
不断地重复经历相同的遭遇
There was noises, furniture moving,
屋里有过奇怪响声 家具移♥动♥
things breaking.
东西被打碎
Oh. I'm sorry.
对不起
Hey, you ok? Aiden, you all right?
你还好吗 艾登 你没事吧
No, baby. It's ok. It was an accident.
没关系 宝贝 不过是个意外
No, it wasn't. My arms,
不 是我的胳膊
They jerked.
它们不听话
They moved on their own.
自己乱动
That's just called a spasm, ok?
别担心 这叫抽筋
Look, um, why don't I read to you while you take your bath, huh?
我带你去泡澡 一边给你讲故事
How's that sound, buddy?
怎么样 宝贝
Ok.
好的
What happened?
怎么了
Oh, I...I think Aiden is empathing Cassidy's illness.
是艾登 他刚移情了卡希蒂的疾病
It'll be fine once I get her into the light.
我帮她超度后 就没事了
I failed you.
让你失望了
There's nothing on the Peyton house.
佩顿的房♥子查不到什么资料
All the original plans and deeds and titles and tax information
计划 合同及税务资料的原件
was lost in a fire at the city archives.
市档案馆火灾中被烧光了
The fire from 6 years ago?
六年前那场火灾吗
Actually, the first fire, 1945.
是1945年的第一场火灾
Place has a knack for going up in smoke, I guess.
那地方老能引起火光之灾
So there's no information about the previous owner?
没有前任屋主的信息吗
The only thing I could find was a lien
我只查到一份留置权协议
that was placed on the house by the IRS in 1952
1952年由国税局签发
With "unknown" written where the owner's name should be
屋主姓名一栏写着"未知"
and "deceased" stamped on one of the pages.
还有一页盖章"已故"
Anyway, the court put it up for auction about 6 years ago.
6年前 法♥院♥在将房♥屋拍卖♥♥
Donna and her husband were the only ones who made a bid.
唐娜夫妇是唯一出价者
They lived there for about 18 months, and then they left.
他们住了18个月后 也搬走了
And that's all I could find, so...
我只查到这些 所以
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
You know, um, you wanna have a glass of wine?
你想喝杯酒吗
I mean, we haven't had a chance to talk about...
都没机会和你好好聊下
The explosion that almost killed me?
你想聊那场爆♥炸♥吗 差点炸死我
Or you? Or Ned?
炸死你 或是内德
Or the fact that Ned has already been in the emergency room twice this year
还是聊聊内德一年内两次送进急救室
because of your ghosts?
就因为你的鬼魂
Delia... What?!
迪莉娅 我说错了吗
I am sorry, Melinda, but this is getting too dangerous.
很抱歉 梅林达 但这太危险了
To what, be my friend?
什么危险 做我的朋友吗
Let me ask you something.
我想问你
What happened to Ned yesterday in that house,
昨天内德去那房♥子发生了什么事
It sounds like Cassidy was trying to scare him away, right?
是卡希蒂想把他吓跑 对吗
If it was even Cassidy. I'm not...
如果是卡希蒂的话 我不...
Well, whoever it was, she said,
不管是谁 她说过
"Stay away, or you will be dead, too."
"远离那里 否则你也会死"
Ghosts are unreliable.
鬼魂的话并不可靠
You should know that by now.
你应该很清楚这点了
Really?
是吗
Why don't you tell that to the ghost
那个警告过你 说贝德福德校长
that warned you that president Bedford
将死在我办公室的鬼魂
was gonna die in my office?
这话你对他说去啊
Maybe you should start paying attention to them for a change.
或许你该改变自己 开始听从他们的话
Look, there is a scared little girl
可有个受惊的小女孩
who's locked in a house with angry, dangerous ghosts.
和一群充满怨气的恶鬼锁在那栋房♥子里
Yes, and this is all the more reason for you not to get involved!
正因如此 你就更不该管这事
Or for you to involve my son.
不该让我儿子去冒险
Let this one go, Melinda.
别管这件事 梅林达
Please, let it go.
随它去吧
I am begging you.
就当我求你了
You know I can't do that.
我无法置身事外
Cassidy?
卡希蒂
If you're here, it's ok. I can help you.
如果你在这 别怕 我能帮你
Please...
拜托
Just talk to me.
和我聊聊
You have to hurry.
抓紧时间
Cassidy?
卡希蒂
You don't have to hide from me.
你不用躲着我
Whatever's keeping you here, I...
不管你为何被困在这里 我
I can help you go into the light.
我能帮你走进光里
It's safe there.
那里很安全
Oh, no. I'm not allowed.
不 我不被允许
Of course you are.
你当然可以
Did someone tell you that?
是谁告诉你的吗
We're alone now.
现在就我们俩
Follow me.
跟我来
Cassidy?
卡希蒂
This hatbox...
这个帽盒
Is this what you wanted to show me?
你想给我看这帽盒吗
It's in there, but hurry.
就在那里面 但你要抓紧
Right there, in that wall.
就在墙壁后面
All right, enough!
够了
Whoever you are, just let Cassidy go.
不管你是谁 放了卡希蒂
Get out.
出去
Hurry.
快
Cassidy, who are you afraid of?
卡希蒂 你到底在怕谁
I'm not supposed to talk to strangers.
我不该和陌生人交谈
Cassidy...
卡希蒂
Cassidy, wait!
别走 卡希蒂
The ghosts don't want Cassidy to go into the light.
那些鬼魂不想让卡希蒂走进光里
They told her she's not allowed to.
他们说她不被允许
Did you say, "ghosts," plural?
你是说 一群鬼魂吗
Yeah. I think they're the scary people her mom had been talking about.
我想他们就是她妈妈提到的恐怖的人
I felt their presence, and it was angry.
我能感觉到他们 他们很愤怒
Enough to try to kill you with a wheelchair?
愤怒到要用轮椅杀了你吗
Apparently. Whoever they are, they're hiding,
反正他们一直躲着
And if we don't find out some history about that house, we're stuck.
若不查清楚房♥子的渊源 就无处下手
This box is impossible.
这盒子毫无用处
Yeah. I couldn't find anything like it on the internet.
网上也查不到类似的东西
Maybe the ghost...s don't want you to open it.
也许鬼魂..们 不想你打开它
Cassidy does. She's asking for our help.
卡希蒂希望我打开 她需要我们救她
Why doesn't she just tell you
她为何不直接告诉你
why the other ghosts won't let her leave?
其他鬼魂不放她走的原因呢
Mm, because for some reason, she's terrified of them.
出于某些原因 她特别害怕他们
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表