剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
I'll do the best I can.
我尽力
So I reminded him, calmly,
所以我很温和地提醒他
That he's not supposed to talk to strangers,
不该同陌生人讲话
living or dead.
无论是活人还鬼魂
You know what he said to me?
你知道他说什么吗
"Carl is not a stranger."
卡尔不是陌生人
Well, he's got a point.
他没错啊
It's happening a lot, you know?
发生了很多事
Carl's talking to him all the time.
卡尔一直都在和他说话
About what?
说什么
I don't know.
我不知道
First it was chess, now maybe it's pinochle.
先是下棋 现在可能是打牌
Ah, look, the point is,
问题是
I thought watchers were supposed to watch
我以为观察者的职责就只是观察
And not, you know, play a game.
而不是 玩游戏
Well, I'm about to pick up Aiden,
好吧 我去接艾登
So I'll call you back, ok? Bye.
呆会打给你 好吧 拜拜
How was your talk with Gale?
你和戈尔谈得这样
It was fine.
还好
You know, I just had to bring up the whole ghost thing
只是没想到 那么快就要解释
earlier than I wanted to. Where's Aiden?
鬼魂的事情 艾登去哪了
Oh, he's around here somewhere.
他就在这附近
Ok, I don't...uh...
好吧 我没有
I don't see him. Aiden?
没有看见他 艾登
Delia, what's going on?
迪莉娅 怎么回事
You said that you were going to look after him.
你说了你会看着他的
I don't know. He was just here.
不知道 他刚才还在这儿
Hey, mommy! I'm up here!
妈咪 我在这儿
Oh, my god! Aiden!
天呐 艾登
Aiden, don't move! Please call 9-1-1!
艾登 别动 麻烦快叫警♥察♥
It's ok, mommy, look!
没关系 妈咪 看
Sure hope he can fly.
他最好会飞
Mom, I can see forever from here!
妈咪 我在这儿能看到永远
Ok, this is a vision.
这只是个意象
This just has to be a vision. This isn't real, right?!
只是个意象 不是真的
Only you know the answer to that.
只有你知道答案
Make it stop.
快停下
Oh, god. Melinda, make it stop.
天哪 梅林达 快停下
Mommy! Whoa! No! No!
妈咪 不 不
No!
不
Wake up, mommy! Wake up!
醒醒 妈咪
Melinda!
梅林达
Oh, my god.
我的天哪
It was a vision! You're ok!
只是意象 你还好吧
Yeah, but you were screaming really loud!
我很好 但你叫得好大声
Hey, you want to take a picture?
你打算拍照吗
It was real.
太真实了
It felt so real.
太真实了
Honey, they're just getting worse and worse.
亲爱的 情况越来越糟糕了
I'm gonna get him out of here now.
我得带他离开这里
Ok? Come on.
好了 走吧
So why is Carl teaching you those games?
为什么卡尔教你玩那些游戏
I don't know.
我不知道
Am I in trouble?
我闯祸了吗
No. No,
没 没有
it's just maybe you can tell us when he's around.
不过 他来找你时 你可以告诉我
Listen, Aiden,
听着 艾登
That vision that mommy had,
妈妈刚才的意象
did you see anything?
你有看到什么吗
No. Just you freaking out.
没有 就见你很害怕
And who's that?
他是谁
Oh, no.
不
You're Gale's boyfriend, aren't you?
你是戈尔的男朋友 对吗
What happened?
发生了什么事
When did you die?
你什么时候死的
That vision, were you trying to tell me something?
刚才的意象 你想告诉我些什么吗
I think so.
我想是
What?
是什么
Did you fall?
你是摔死的吗
Something led me to the roof.
有东西把我引上楼顶
Do you know what it was, or who?
你知道是什么吗 或者是谁
I heard a whisper.
我只听到细语
It said, "over my dead body."
"除非我死了"
I hope you don't mind me dropping by like this,
我这副模样拜访 希望你别介意
But I just need to keep busy.
但我得保持忙碌
Why?
为什么
I've been trying to reach Kyle all day,
我一整天都在联♥系♥凯尔
And he's just not answering any of my calls or texts.
他既不回电♥话♥ 也没回短♥信♥
It's really weird for him not to pick up his phone.
他不接电♥话♥ 真是很奇怪
Does he have any friends in the city,
在城里他还有什么朋友
have you tried them?
你有没有联♥系♥他们试试
What about hospitals?
或者问问医院
Or the police?
或是警局
No. Why?
没有 为什么
Do you know something?
你是不是知道什么事
Is Kyle ok?
凯尔出什么事了吗
Tell me!
告诉我
You should sit.
你先坐下
Kyle appeared to me today.
今天我看见凯尔了
Appeared to you?
看见凯尔
Are you saying that you saw Kyle's ghost?
你是说你看见凯尔的鬼魂
Are you telling me that Kyle is dead?
你是说凯尔已经死了
He said that your father caused an accident.
他说是你父亲制♥造♥的事故
Oh, my god.
我的天
Oh, my god, please tell me what you are saying is not true.
我的天 告诉我你说的都不是真的
I really didn't think that I was going to have to be the one to tell you..
我也不想告诉你这些
No, no, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不 不 不 不
I just got a text from Kyle
凯尔刚发来短♥信♥
Saying that he has a surprise for me,
他说他会给我一个惊喜
So what you're saying can't be true.
所以你刚才说的肯定不是真的
Ghosts can manipulate electronics.
鬼魂也可以操纵电器
Kyle!
凯尔
Kyle, you're here!
凯尔 是你
Of course I'm here. I got your text.
当然了 我收到你的短♥信♥
Didn't you get mine?
收到我的了吗
You didn't answer your phone all day, and then I thought...
你一天都没接电♥话♥ 我以为
I'm sorry, I left it in the car while I was signing the lease.
抱歉 我签租约时 电♥话♥落车上了
We got the apartment! You should be happy!
我们有房♥子了 高兴吧
Melinda told me that you were dead.
梅林达说你已经死了
What?
什么
Yeah. And she said that my dad has been haunting us.
真的 她说我爸爸的鬼魂一直跟着我们
And then she just said she saw your ghost!
她还说 她看见了你的鬼魂
My ghost? Are you kidding me?
我的鬼魂 开什么玩笑
What kind of nutcase goes around saying stuff like that?
怎么会有这种荒唐事
It's true, I...
是真的
I'm sorry,
对不起
Who are you, and why would you do this to Gale
你是谁 你为什么吓唬戈尔
after what she's been through?
她刚从伤痛中恢复过来
If you would please just let me explain...
请容我解释
Save your breath, ok?
你省省吧
Come on, Gale, let's get out of here.
我们走 戈尔
And make sure you return all of her dad's things.
把她爸爸的东西都退回来
And stay the hell away from us, I mean it.
离我们远点
Are you sure the ghost was Kyle?
你确定那鬼魂是凯尔吗
Yes. No.
确定 又不确定
I think it was.
我觉得是
I can't believe he walked in right after you told Gale he was dead.
难以置信 你刚说出死讯 他就进来了
Yeah, I know.
是啊 太怪了
It's not the first time I've been called crazy,
我不是第一次被人叫疯子
But usually it's not true.
但一般我都是对的
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表