剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Dad!
老爸
It's a delivery. Handle it.
邮差而已 你自己搞定
Let me guess, something else fit for a queen.
我来猜猜 又一件送给"王后"的礼物
Where do I sign?
签在哪儿
You know, the last time I was here,
我上次来的时候
there was a big party going on.
这儿在搞一个盛大的派对
I think it was your birthday.
是庆祝你的生日吧
A clown even came to the door. Nice guy.
开门的竟是小丑 人很好
I never really met him.
我没见过他
He was sort of a sad clown, 'cause he died.
他是个悲剧小丑 因为他挂掉了
What?! That's awful, but I gotta ask you.
什么 太可怕了 但我想问问你
You know, I mean, you seem a little old to have a clown at your party.
你这年龄 貌似不会找小丑参加派对
Who hired him? Was it your dad?
谁雇的他 你♥爸♥爸吗
I wanted the clown. It was supposed to be ironic.
我就想要个小丑 为了讽刺效果
I don't get that.
没明白
So you want to give me the package?
你打算把包裹给我了吗
You said Ms. Parks doesn't live here.
你说帕克斯小姐不住这儿
She's my dad's girlfriend.
她是我爸爸的女朋友
You don't seem too happy about that.
你好像不太喜欢她
Can you tell me what's in there? In the box?
告诉我 盒子里面是什么
It's insured, it's from New York City.
加了保险的 从纽约寄过来的
It's probably from some fancy jewelry store.
多半是什么高档珠宝店
I think it is.
多半是
Ooh, Ingleman's. Yeah. Hmm. It's a good one.
恩格尔曼 没错 很高档
Here we go again. Idiot.
又是这样 白♥痴♥
He's an idiot for buying his girlfriend jewelry?
他给女朋友买♥♥珠宝不对吗
Expensive jewelry she's just going to trade in,
那女人会拿去卖♥♥掉
take the cash and replace with fakes.
拿了钱 再用赝品冒充
Well, that's a pretty specific assumption.
很有想象力的假设
He got her these diamond stud earrings.
他给她买♥♥钻石耳环
She swapped them with cubic zirconia.
她转手就换成了人造钻石
That's low!
真没品
Did you tell your dad this? Yep.
你告诉你♥爸♥爸了吗 当然
Did he believe you?
他相信了
He's still ordering her expensive crap,
他还在买♥♥奢侈品送她
So what do you think?
你以为呢
He's, like, blinded by love or lust or whatever.
他完全被爱情 欲望蒙蔽了
I've never seen him work this hard for a girl,
我还没见过他对哪个女人这样下功夫
And believe me, there's been plenty.
相信我 有过很多个
Brittany, what are you doing out there? Did you sign?
布列塔尼 你站在外面干嘛 签了吗
Give it to me. If I don't have the receipt, I won't have any proof.
给我 没有收据 也就没证据了
Oh, I love angry teenagers. Total Paydirt.
我喜欢生气的小女生 《淘金奇缘》的翻版
I don't know what they're going to think about
不知他们对我挑的中式花瓶
that chinese vase I packed, but...
有何想法
Not the blue one, from my store.
不是我店里那只蓝色的吧
I had to bring something.
我总不能空手来吧
Why, was it expensive?
怎么了 很贵吗
Go on. I'm breathing deeply.
继续 我忍♥了
At least you got your foot in the door.
至少你找到了敲门砖
Ok, I still don't know who hired Charlie,
好吧 我还是不知道谁雇了查理
But I think I know who he's investigating... Sherry Parks.
但我想他调查的是 雪莉·帕克斯
The daughter thinks she's a total scammer,
他女儿认为她是个十足的骗子
Just after her dad's money.
只为了钱
Does anyone else think this? Does the father?
还有谁这样想 他父亲吗
It's possible.
有可能
She told her dad about her suspicions.
她给他老爸告密了
Ok, so maybe he hired Charlie.
那也许是他父亲雇的查理
I wouldn't rule out the daughter.
不能排除他女儿
She's 15.
她才15岁
You haven't met her. Ok.
你没见过她 好吧
Look, whoever Charlie was working for,
不管查理的雇主是谁
why is he still hanging around?
他为什么还四处转悠
What is he trying to find out?
他到底要找什么
Or hide?
或是藏什么
Keep your nose out of my business.
不要多管闲事
You're a clown again.
你又变成小丑了
I need you to hear me.
我要你记住我的话
By threatening me? Why?
用这种方式威胁我吗 为什么
Is this about that woman?
是因为那个女人
Sherry? 'cause...
雪莉 因为
I can help you.
我可以帮你
Help me? No, you're the one that ruined everything.
帮我 不 你完全是瞎搅和
She's gonna run again, and then it's going to be too late.
她又打算跑了 到那时一切都晚了
Too late for what?
什么晚了
You're saying he warned you to keep your nose
他削掉了你的鼻子
out of his business by removing your nose?
来警告你不要多管闲事
That's a little literal, don't you think?
还真是直白
I guess. Why?
是吧 怎么了
His other warning was so cryptic, you know?
他的其它警告都很模糊
The whole fishbowl thing.
玻璃鱼缸什么的
I don't know, I got something out of it.
不知道 我还是找到了些东西
Your nose?
找到鼻子了
Look, the best clue was when he said that Sherry was going to run again,
他说漏了嘴 雪莉又打算逃跑
Meaning she's run before.
就是说 她曾经逃过一次
I wonder what from. Or from who?
是躲什么呢 或是某个人
So these are all these case files?
所有档案都在这儿了吗
Files would mean an attempt at organization.
档案代表着"有序的尝试"
Yeah.
没错
I'm thinking that he does a lot of divorce work.
他似乎接了不少离婚案件
Yeah, except Sherry's not married,
没错 但雪莉未婚
And her boyfriend's been divorced for years.
她的男友也已离异多年
Maybe she was married before.
也许她结过婚
You know, I looked her up.
我查她查得很辛苦
Do you have any idea how common the name Sherry Parks is?
你知道雪莉·帕克斯这名字有多普通吗
And I'm guessing not a lot of those files had photos in them?
我猜这些档案里大多没照片
You got it.
没错
Alex's daughter told Eli that she was a gold digger;
亚历克斯的女儿说 她是个傍大款的
That she sold the diamonds right out of the earrings he gave her.
他送她耳环 她却把上面的钻石卖♥♥了
Maybe there was a guy before Alex, you know,
也许在亚历克斯之前还有个家伙
Someone she ripped off before.
雪莉之前骗过的冤大头
And who's still out there looking for her.
仍然在到处找她
I believe that these are Aiden's,
这肯定是艾登的
or else your P.I. has infiltrated a stolen homework ring.
否则 这位侦探就沦落到剽窃家庭作业了
You know, can you explain to me how he takes 6 apples out of 20
你说说 他怎能从20个苹果中拿走6个
and gets an 8 million number?
还剩下八百多万个吗
Wow, he really does love that number, doesn't he?
他真的很喜欢这数字 是吧
Yeah. You know, it's like father, like son.
没错 有其父必有其子
I was like this with your number.
我拿你的电♥话♥号♥码这么干过
I wrote it down everywhere.
我写得到处都是
I was really worried that I would forget it.
因为我很怕会忘记
I put it on milk cartons, banana peels,
我写在牛奶盒上 香蕉皮上
my buddy's dashboard.
我哥们的仪表盘上
That's sweet.
你好可爱
Phone number.
电♥话♥号♥码
What?
什么
Todd Lieber.
托德·利伯
Who's Todd Lieber?
托德·利伯是谁
Maybe a client of Charlie's, but look at this.
可能是查理的客户 看看这个
He's in Weston, that's only a couple towns away.
他住在威士顿 离这只隔了几个小镇
What, Sherry was from Weston?
雪莉是威士顿来的吗
I don't know, but look, this was dated 10 days ago.
我不知道 但这日期是十天前的
That's the most recent thing in these files.
是这些文件里最近的
This must have been the case he was working on when he died.
他死的时候一定是在跟这个案子
Wait a minute, you think maybe Sherry pulled her gold digger act on Todd,
等等 你认为雪莉吊上了托德
took all his money, and then Todd hired Charlie
卷走了他的钱 于是托德雇佣查理
to go and look for her.
寻找雪莉
Well, if Todd is willing to talk to me,
如果托德愿意跟我谈谈
I'm going to find out. Aiden!
我就能搞明白 艾登
Let's go, school!
走吧 该上学了
Ok. Here.
好 我帮你拿
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表