剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Can we talk to her?
我们能跟她说话吗
She sort of shut us out of her life these past few months.
过去的几个月里她一直疏远我们
She did?
真的
Yeah. We don't know why.
是的 我们不知道为什么
The doctors say there may have been some psychological issues
医生说 可能是因为长时间
that resulted from being alone in the hospital for so long.
单独留在医院里 而造成的心理问题
We weren't even with her when she died.
她去世的时候 我们也不在她身边
Do you think that maybe why she's still here?
你觉得 这或许是她还在这里的原因吗
Because she never got a chance to say good-bye?
因为她根本没有机会道别
That might be a part of it,
可能有部分是为此吧
but I feel like there's some unfinished business
但我觉得还有一些
that she's just not telling me about.
她没告诉我的事尚未了结
What unfinished business could an 11-year-old have?
一个11岁孩子 会有什么尚未了结的事
You know, we're here to pick up Julia's things.
我们来这里收拾朱莉娅的东西
The nurses said that
护士说
she did a lot of drawing and writing.
她画了很多画 写了很多东西
Well, I guess we could look at some of those if you like.
如果你需要 我们可以看一下这些东西
See if we could find anything.
看能否找到什么东西
That would be great.
这太好了
And if you find anything,
如果找到什么东西
can you just call me?
能给我来电吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
It will be all right.
会没事的
But I can still do magic tricks?
但我还是可以变魔术
Yeah, as long as they're not ghost magic tricks.
对 只要不是鬼魂魔术就行
Julia, what's going on?
朱莉娅 怎么回事
It's none of your business.
这跟你无关
Look, I understand that this must be hard for you.
我清楚 你肯定很难受
If you just let me, I can help you.
如果你相信我 我可以帮你
I need Aiden, not you.
我需要的是艾登 不是你
Aiden, go upstairs and play, ok? Right now.
艾登 上楼去玩好吗 快点
Ok. Bye, Julia.
好 再见 朱莉娅
Right now.
快点
I saw your mom and dad today.
我今天见了你♥爸♥爸妈妈
They're very worried about you.
他们很担心你
Look, I get how confusing it can be to...
我明白这有多困惑...
You don't get anything. You're a grown-up.
你什么都不明白 你是大人
Whatever's keeping you here, I can help you.
无论你为什么在这里 我都可以帮你
Stop saying you can help me.
不要再说你可以帮我
You can't.
你帮不了
If you just let me, I can.
如果你相信我 我就能
Hey? What's going on here?
这里怎么回事
Julia's here.
朱莉娅在这里
And, uh,
那么...
Where is our son, Aiden?
我们的儿子艾登在哪里
He is upstairs, ok? And he's playing and he's fine.
他在楼上 他在玩 他很好
We're just going to work this out.
我们只需要处理好这个
No. It's not fine.
不 不好
No, we're not going to work this out right now.
我们现在不是要处理好这个
We're going to put these knives in here,
我们要把这些刀子放进这里
and I want Julia out of this house.
我要朱莉娅离开这房♥子
Julia, can you hear me? I want you out of my house
朱莉娅 听得到吗 我要你离开我家
and I want you to leave my son alone, got it?
我要你不要缠着我的儿子 明白吗
Do you hear me?
你听见了吗
Jim...
吉姆
Does that mean she's gone?
她走了吗
For now.
暂时
You don't know who you're dealing with.
你不知道自己在跟谁打交道
So, was Julia around last night?
那么 朱莉娅昨晚在吗
No. I think she's gone.
不在 她大概走了吧
That's probably for the best.
这样最好了
You understand that, right?
你明白的 对吗
Yeah.
嗯
Is it okay to miss her?
我想念她可以吗
Of course it is, sweetie.
当然可以了 宝贝
Drink your juice, it's good for you.
喝果汁吧 对你身体好
Oh, my god, Aiden, don't drink that!
天啊 艾登 不要喝
Aiden!
艾登
Aiden?
艾登
Aiden!
艾登
Jim, I can't find Aiden!
吉姆 我找不到艾登了
Aiden?!
艾登
I'll check outside!
我到外面找找
Aiden!
艾登
Baby!
宝贝
Aiden! Aiden!
艾登 艾登
Aiden, where are you?!
艾登 你在哪里
Aiden!
艾登
I can't find him anywhere.
我到处都找不到他
Oh, my god.
天啊
Jim, I have searched every inch of this house.
我找遍了这房♥子的每个角落
Honey, honey, calm down. It'll be ok.
亲爱的 冷静一下 会没事的
I'm going to call the police, we'll call everyone.
我去报♥警♥ 我们去找所有人帮忙
Hello? 911, what's your emergency?
你好 911 请问什么情况
My son is missing!
我儿子失踪了
Melinda, honey.
梅林达 亲爱的
Have you heard anything?
有什么消息了吗
No, nothing. Listen, I sent you a picture.
没有 我把照片发你了
if you could just send it to everyone you know.
你把它发给你认识的每个人
Ok, sure.
好 当然
Where's Jim? He's, I don't know,
吉姆在哪里 不知道
Driving the neighborhoods, waking up people.
应该是在找邻居 叫醒大家
The police on their way,
警♥察♥正在赶来
and Eli, he went straight to Detective Blair. All right.
伊莱直接去找布莱尔探员了 好
Well, do you think it's Julia?
你觉得是朱莉娅干的吗
She took him. I know it.
她带走了他 我知道
I've been to the Mcallisters. I've been to the Taubs,
我去了麦考利斯特家和塔布家
I went as far as the playground. Nothing.
一直找到运动场那边 什么也没有
She's not going to take him somewhere we'd look.
她不会把他带到我们能想到的地方
He's five. Technically, how far can he get?
他才五岁 他能走多远呢
I mean, can a ghost even move him like that?
我是说 鬼魂能这样把他带走吗
He'd be moving on his own.
是他自己走的
Then that means he's in walking range.
这意味着他在步行范围内
Why is he doing this? He knows better.
他为什么要这样 挺聪明的孩子啊
He probably felt sorry for her.
他可能是同情她
Or she tricked him, I don't know.
或许是她骗了他 我不知道
But if I have to stay in this house
但如果五分钟后
for five more minutes without him,
还是没有找到他
I'm going to lose my mind.
我就要发疯了
Look, I'm going to go to main street
我现在就去主道
and I'm going to go west and south, all right?
然后去西道和南道 好吧
You guys go north and east, please.
你们去北道和东道 拜托
I'm just gonna stay here,
我留在这里
in case the police come or anybody calls.
也许警♥察♥会来 或有什么人来电
I'll be here. Do you have your cell phone?
我就在这里 你带手♥机♥了吗
Yeah, in my purse.
嗯 在我的钱包里
Where are my car keys?
我的车钥匙在哪
Mel... Not now.
梅林达 现在不行
Detective Blair needs to ask you some questions.
布莱尔探员要问你一些问题
Look, you have the photo
照片你有了
and Delia and Eli will catch you up on everything.
迪莉娅和伊莱会给你介绍其它情况
Right now, nothing else matters.
现在 其它的事都不要紧了
All right, well, the police are already canvassing,
好 警♥察♥已经开始搜寻了
But there are details I need to hear from you,
但我需要你告诉我一些细节
specifics that could help us find your child.
以帮助我们找到你孩子
He's with a dead little girl who doesn't care
他和一个已经死去的女孩在一起
whether he lives or dies.
而她根本不在乎他的死活
Does that help you?
这些细节够了吗
A dead girl?
死去的女孩
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表